How to make the window sill from Hearth & Home longer

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to make the window sill from Hearth & Home longer

Renee Thompson
I need to make a longer window sill with the framelit from the Hearth & Home set to go all the way across the bottom of a note card. Does anyone know the easiest way to do this?
Renee’ Thompson www.justbecreative.stampinup.net airyelle@yahoo.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: How to make the window sill from Hearth & Home longer

Sue Erickson

Measure the width of the raised (cutting edge) of the windowsill die and cut a strip of cardstock that width. Put one end of the cardstock under the die and leave the other end on top of the die. Run just the end to be cut through the Big Shot and then back out. Then put the cut end on top of the die and the uncut end under the die at whatever length you want the windowsill. Again run just that end in and back out of the Big Shot.

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Monday, January 25, 2016 3:36 PM, SUDSOL [Renee Thompson] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n26597h85@.nabble> wrote:

airyelle@yahoo.com?subject=How%20to%20make%20the%20window%20sill%20from%20Hearth%20&%20Home%20longer
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: airyelle@

I need to make a longer window sill with the framelit from the Hearth & Home set to go all the way across the bottom of a note card. Does anyone know the easiest way to do this?
Renee’ Thompson www.justbecreative.stampinup.net airyelle@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Renee Thompson, please change the email address to: airyelle@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-make-the-window-sill-from-Hearth-Home-longer-tp26597.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Kirsteen Gill
In reply to this post by Renee Thompson

Lay the framelit on your Cardstock
Put the tip cutting plate 3/4 way across the framelit. When you run it through the big shot it'll only cut up to the place the plate stops
Now lift the framelit and slide it along the paper a little. The 'blade' will slip into the previous cut.
Put the plate on top of the framelit on the other end with the end of the plate not all the way across the framelit.
When you cut again it'll only cut where the plate is.
I'm about to go out to my room-I can do a quick video and send it to you? 
K

Kirsteen Gill
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Katy TX
(001) 713-594-5226

On Jan 25, 2016, at 5:36 PM, SUDSOL [Renee Thompson] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n26597h50@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

airyelle@yahoo.com?subject=How to make the window sill from Hearth & Home longer
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: airyelle@yahoo.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Renee Thompson, please change the email address to: airyelle@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-make-the-window-sill-from-Hearth-Home-longer-tp26597.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h17@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Renee Thompson

Thank you. Your instructions were great and I managed to get the size I need. I need to start posting samples to SUDSOL once I get the hang of it. It's not so easy by phone, which is what I use to take pictures with.

Renee' Thompson
airyelle@
justbecreative.stampinup.net

From: SUDSOL [Kirsteen Gill] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n26602h72@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <airyelle@>
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: How to make the window sill from Hearth & Home longer

createwithkirsteen@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20How%20to%20make%20the%20window%20sill%20from%20Hearth%20&%20Home%20longer
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithkirsteen@

Lay the framelit on your Cardstock
Put the tip cutting plate 3/4 way across the framelit. When you run it through the big shot it'll only cut up to the place the plate stops
Now lift the framelit and slide it along the paper a little. The 'blade' will slip into the previous cut.
Put the plate on top of the framelit on the other end with the end of the plate not all the way across the framelit.
When you cut again it'll only cut where the plate is.
I'm about to go out to my room-I can do a quick video and send it to you? 
K

Kirsteen Gill
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Katy TX
(001) 713-594-5226

On Jan 25, 2016, at 5:36 PM, SUDSOL [Renee Thompson] via Product Q&As < ml-node+s1100894n26597h50@.nabble > wrote:

airyelle@?subject=How to make the window sill from Hearth & Home longer
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: airyelle@

Renee’ Thompson www.justbecreative.stampinup.net airyelle@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Renee Thompson, please change the email address to: airyelle@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h17@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kirsteen Gill, please change the email address to: createwithkirsteen@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-make-the-window-sill-from-Hearth-Home-longer-tp26597p26602.html
To unsubscribe from How to make the window sill from Hearth & Home longer, click here.