classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to Recruit

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What 3 things do you say to a potential recruit to encourage her/him to sign up with you?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: How to Recruit

Sandy England

I always share the specials in addition to the $99 kit that Stampin Up! Gives like the upcoming SAB special for new demonstrators. 
I talk about the discount as #2 and #3 is not what I say but who I am and how I live the product that helps as well. 
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 11, 2020, at 11:14 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56271h0@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=How to Recruit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

What 3 things do you say to a potential recruit to encourage her/him to sign up with you?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-Recruit-tp56271.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: How to Recruit

donnab07
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

First I talk about how I became interested in becoming a demonstrator and how fulfilling it has been for me to be a demonstrator (for 18 years!), which includes the friendships I have made.  I then I talk about how supportive Stampin’ Up! is and brag about the quality and exclusivity of the products.  I also talk about the quarterly minimum and how I only need to actually spend $80 a month to meet my minimums because of the demonstrator discount.  Of course there is so much more to talk about, but these are the points I make sure to mention.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n56271h43@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56271h43@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 8:14 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: How to Recruit

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=How%20to%20Recruit

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-Recruit-tp56271.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Donna, 

Good point about the $80!

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 11, 2020, at 11:07 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56273h62@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: How to Recruit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

First I talk about how I became interested in becoming a demonstrator and how fulfilling it has been for me to be a demonstrator (for 18 years!), which includes the friendships I have made.  I then I talk about how supportive Stampin’ Up! is and brag about the quality and exclusivity of the products.  I also talk about the quarterly minimum and how I only need to actually spend $80 a month to meet my minimums because of the demonstrator discount.  Of course there is so much more to talk about, but these are the points I make sure to mention.

Donna Bagwell

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-Recruit-tp56271p56273.html
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: How to Recruit

donnab07

Thank you.  Most people don’t think of that.

Donna

From: ml+s1100894n56274h36@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56274h36@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: How to Recruit

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20How%20to%20Recruit

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Donna, 

Jan Grant

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 11, 2020, at 11:07 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56273h62@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: How to Recruit

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n56271h43@.nabble [ml+s1100894n56271h43@.nabble]

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-Recruit-tp56271p56273.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-Recruit-tp56271p56274.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan
In reply to this post by grantj

I am in the process of coaching my very first possible recruit!  She is very much interested in the discount and not into selling, which I said is fine. You make it what you want it to be, being as involved as you care to be. I explained she may want to wait til Saleabration to get extra freebies.

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA

Demo in western PA since 2007

On 11/11/2020 1:20 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56274h30@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: How to Recruit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Donna, 

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

donna@?subject=RE: How to Recruit

Donna Bagwell

clindmeier@?subject=How%20to%20Recruit

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-Recruit-tp56271p56274.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble