classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How much was the...

Newsletter Co-op Coordinator
Hi Everyone,

Please help!  One of my clients had purchased the Whisper White Mini Pompom trim and she's finally coming to pick it up. I just don't know how much it was.  Can anyone help please.  My computer was wiped out and I lost the notes I had made in terms of what she owed me.  Item number is 141486.  I'm in Canada.

Costa
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: How much was the...

Connie

Hi Costa,
It was $9.25 in Canada.

Connie

Connie Scheel
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up!
Check out my website for fabulous ideas and products
www.greatstampingwithconnie.com
Follow me on Facebook at Great Stamping with Connie

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 2:52 PM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41178h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
newsletter@sudsol.com?subject=How+much+was+the...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

Hi Everyone,

Please help!  One of my clients had purchased the Whisper White Mini Pompom trim and she's finally coming to pick it up. I just don't know how much it was.  Can anyone help please.  My computer was wiped out and I lost the notes I had made in terms of what she owed me.  Item number is 141486.  I'm in Canada.

Costa
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-much-was-the-tp41178.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: How much was the...

Costa Marazita

Thanks Connie!

Costa

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 9, 2018, at 3:45 PM, SUDSOL [Connie] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41181h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

greatstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: How much was the...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: greatstamping@gmail.com

Hi Costa,
It was $9.25 in Canada.

Connie

Connie Scheel
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up!
Check out my website for fabulous ideas and products
www.greatstampingwithconnie.com
Follow me on Facebook at Great Stamping with Connie

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 2:52 PM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41178h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
newsletter@sudsol.com?subject=How+much+was+the...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

Hi Everyone,

Please help! One of my clients had purchased the Whisper White Mini Pompom trim and she's finally coming to pick it up. I just don't know how much it was. Can anyone help please. My computer was wiped out and I lost the notes I had made in terms of what she owed me. Item number is 141486. I'm in Canada.

Costa
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-much-was-the-tp41178.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie, please change the email address to: greatstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-much-was-the-tp41178p41181.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.