How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
25 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

Cherie Hunt

I have made and sent 132 cards this year.
About 75 were simple ones made with 
the Feels Like Frost DSP.  The others were
4 or 5 of several different designs.
Cherie Hunt
Urbana, OH 43078
huntabc@

From: "SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50856h19@.nabble>
To: "Cherie Hunt" <huntabc@>
Sent: Monday, December 9, 2019 9:31:21 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20How%20many%20Holiday%20cards%20are%20you%20sending%20this%20year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

I send at least 30 to family and family friends. If I have made more than 30, I start sending to stamping friends They are designs I have created for class samples and to share on social media so they have a variety of designs. 

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 8, 2019, at 4:28 AM, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50827h15@.nabble> wrote:

parkerp78@?subject=Re: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@

I made 90 cards to send, 3  different designs.  
Pam

On Dec 8, 2019, at 12:45 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50823h0@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

I'm so sorry everyone.  I forgot to put up the reminder on Wednesday.  So I'll post the winner for this with next week's question.

Our question this week is:
How many holiday cards are you making and sending this year?  Are they all the same or are they different?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823p50827.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823p50856.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h76@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

I have made more then 40 and likely will make more from the past 2 Pumpkin kits.
I send cards to my customers, neighbors and family. Each year I make a few more as my circle expands.
Nola Burkhard

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 9, 2019, at 7:31 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50856h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

I send at least 30 to family and family friends. If I have made more than 30, I start sending to stamping friends They are designs I have created for class samples and to share on social media so they have a variety of designs. 

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 8, 2019, at 4:28 AM, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50827h15@.nabble> wrote:

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@

I made 90 cards to send, 3  different designs.  

Pam

On Dec 8, 2019, at 12:45 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50823h0@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

I'm so sorry everyone.  I forgot to put up the reminder on Wednesday.  So I'll post the winner for this with next week's question.

How many holiday cards are you making and sending this year?  Are they all the same or are they different?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823p50827.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823p50856.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

Nancy Sutton
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier
Hi everyone, Every year I make anywhere between 300 and 400 homemade cards. I usually start my process in Jun and work over the summer to get at least half of them finished. I send out about 130 to my friends and family and another 70 to customers. The cards for my customers I hold until we get the new Occasions cattie and I put the cards in the bags too. the remainder of my cards go to my sons ant they send them out to their friends. I don't mind making and giving the cards to my sons because it is great advertising for me and my business. This year was exspecially exciting because there are so many fabulous stamps and dies in the Holiday cattie :)
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote
I'm so sorry everyone. I forgot to put up the reminder on Wednesday. So I'll post the winner for this with next week's question. Our question this week is: How many holiday cards are you making and sending this year? Are they all the same or are they different? Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

Terri Aldridge
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Hi everyone, I've sent out 65 cards this year. That is down from over 100 in previous years. When I design cards for classes, I make extras each time so it adds up quickly. Plus, I always have to have 2-3 sample cards so everyone around the table can see what we're making. So, my 65 cards are usually a variety of 6-8 different styles.
Terri Aldridge
Reply | Threaded
|

Shelly Neely

I am sending 40 cards of two different designs.

Shelly Neely

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Terri Aldridge] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50877h60@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <morten17@>
Sent: Tue, Dec 10, 2019 1:51 pm
Subject: Re: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

tccreations@tcandme.net?subject=Re: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: tccreations@

Hi everyone, I've sent out 65 cards this year. That is down from over 100 in previous years. When I design cards for classes, I make extras each time so it adds up quickly. Plus, I always have to have 2-3 sample cards so everyone around the table can see what we're making. So, my 65 cards are usually a variety of 6-8 different styles.
Terri Aldridge

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Terri Aldridge, please change the email address to: tccreations@tcandme.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823p50877.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble