How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
25 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

Charlotte Lindmeier
I'm so sorry everyone.  I forgot to put up the reminder on Wednesday.  So I'll post the winner for this with next week's question.

Our question this week is:
How many holiday cards are you making and sending this year?  Are they all the same or are they different?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

Annette Stewart

This year I started to volunteer for Bring Smiles to Seniors so my goal is 300 this month. Its become one of the best parts of my day...creating and writing notes to My Seniors.  I send the cards every month. I didn’t expect how much I enjoy it, how good it was going to make me feel. It’s has become my passion ... 

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 7, 2019, at 10:45 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50823h0@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

I'm so sorry everyone.  I forgot to put up the reminder on Wednesday.  So I'll post the winner for this with next week's question.

How many holiday cards are you making and sending this year?  Are they all the same or are they different?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Janette Clark
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Hey there I send about 30 Christmas Cards here in Australia every year and mostly all different as I like to try lots of different designs made specifically for the receiver.  I do get a little bored with the same design usually 😁😁😁

Janette Clark
Independent Stampin' Up!  ® Demonstrator 

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 4:45 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50823h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=How+many+Holiday+cards+are+you+sending+this+year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

I'm so sorry everyone.  I forgot to put up the reminder on Wednesday.  So I'll post the winner for this with next week's question.

How many holiday cards are you making and sending this year?  Are they all the same or are they different?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

I usually send around 30-50 cards out. I usually design 4-6 cards. The more detailed ones go to my siblings and aunts that are left. They all say they keep the ones I send. It warms my heart. Mary

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 2:37 AM SUDSOL [Janette Clark] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50825h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
granette56@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+How+many+Holiday+cards+are+you+sending+this+year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: granette56@gmail.com

Hey there I send about 30 Christmas Cards here in Australia every year and mostly all different as I like to try lots of different designs made specifically for the receiver. I do get a little bored with the same design usually 😁😁😁

Janette Clark
Independent Stampin' Up! ® Demonstrator

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 4:45 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n50823h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@...?subject=How+many+Holiday+cards+are+you+sending+this+year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

I'm so sorry everyone. I forgot to put up the reminder on Wednesday. So I'll post the winner for this with next week's question.

How many holiday cards are you making and sending this year? Are they all the same or are they different?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janette Clark, please change the email address to: granette56@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823p50825.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker

I made 90 cards to send, 3  different designs.  

Pam

On Dec 8, 2019, at 12:45 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50823h0@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

armstrongm
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

I am send about 150.  Most are cards I made in class or on my Stamp Day for my customers.  I really love making cards and do it every chance i get.  Merry Christmas to all.  
Martha Armstrong, Executive
Zebulon, NC
stamp4martha@nc.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan

Hi All!   I'll be sending 80 cards this year; some left over from my Christmas card workshop and some new,  about 7 different designs: Elfie, God's Peace- 3 designs, Penguins, First Frost silver, Let it Snow c/o snowmen.  For my special relatives I'll make the snowglobe and ship in a padded envelope. 

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA
demo in western PA since 2007

On December 8, 2019 at 1:54 AM "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50823h49@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

I’ll send 50-60 cards of 2-3 designs

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 8, 2019, at 1:45 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50823h88@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

donnab07

I usually make and send around 100 Christmas cards.  This year I am making a variety instead of all of one design.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n50823h55@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n50823h55@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, December 7, 2019 10:55 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=How%20many%20Holiday%20cards%20are%20you%20sending%20this%20year?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer

I’m sending somewhat fewer than 100, although I only made about 30 this year, all different. Last year was a hard holiday season as we’d been in evacuation mode all summer and fall, and didn’t have our apartment set up yet. I just didn’t have the heart or the energy for cards. This year we’ve just this week finished our apartment renovations and emotionally moved on. So all those “So Santa” and other cards from 2018 are going out in 2019. It’s a good year!

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 7, 2019, at 20:54, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50823h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers
In reply to this post by donnab07

Between 60-70 cards.  I use workshop leftovers, last years leftovers and I make new ones for close family and friends.  I use 3-4 sets for these.
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Dec 8, 2019, at 11:12 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50832h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20How%20many%20Holiday%20cards%20are%20you%20sending%20this%20year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I usually make and send around 100 Christmas cards.  This year I am making a variety instead of all of one design.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n50823h55@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n50823h55@.nabble] 
Sent: Saturday, December 7, 2019 10:55 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=How%20many%20Holiday%20cards%20are%20you%20sending%20this%20year?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823p50832.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

Char Stiehl

I plan on sending 50 cards or so.  About 25 will be different with the remaining 25 the same card design.

From: ml+s1100894n50823h31@.nabble <ml+s1100894n50823h31@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, December 7, 2019 11:55 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>
Subject: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England
In reply to this post by Beth Schreiber

Mine are all different for the first time. I will send around 40. 
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 8, 2019, at 10:02 AM, SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50831h60@.nabble> wrote:

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@

I’ll send 50-60 cards of 2-3 designs

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 8, 2019, at 1:45 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50823h88@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823p50831.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

Cindy McCool
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

I send over 130 cards all different designs about 6 designs this year. I also make one-of-a kind Christmas cards to send to close friends & relatives.
Cindy McCool
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?

Denise Foor
In reply to this post by lkiers

We send out just about 100 or so.  This year I shopped my stash and used previous kits and paper pumpkin sets to make our cards.  They aren’t addressed yet, so we need to get on that very soon.  Just love this time of year!

Denise

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops
Blog:          
www.denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
www.etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    www.pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

Laurie Rigo

Hi,  I have about 100 cards made for family, friends, customers.  I still need to put the inside in about half of them.  I have a variety of cards from Paper Pumpkin, classes, any swaps I participated in I made extras....  I still want to make a few special cards with the Christmastime is Here Suite.

Laurie Rigo
Phoenix, AZ

Reply | Threaded
|

shelly peck

I usually send out around 100 Christmas cards to family, friends, and customers. I have already received one Christmas Card from a customer.

Shelly Peck
Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

On Sat, Dec 7, 2019 at 10:45 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50823h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=How+many+Holiday+cards+are+you+sending+this+year?

I'm so sorry everyone.  I forgot to put up the reminder on Wednesday.  So I'll post the winner for this with next week's question.

How many holiday cards are you making and sending this year?  Are they all the same or are they different?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Debbie Kramer

I send out 250 each year.  They are all the same as I find mass production is the way to go.

Debbie 

On Dec 8, 2019, at 7:57 PM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50849h47@.nabble> wrote:

juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@

I usually send out around 100 Christmas cards to family, friends, and customers. I have already received one Christmas Card from a customer.

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

On Sat, Dec 7, 2019 at 10:45 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50823h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I'm so sorry everyone. I forgot to put up the reminder on Wednesday. So I'll post the winner for this with next week's question.

How many holiday cards are you making and sending this year? Are they all the same or are they different?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823p50849.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h21@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Janette Clark

Wow!!!! Debbie Kramer.  I take my hat off to you!  What a great effort sending 250 cards each year 😁😁 well done.  Your postage costs in the U.S.  must be better than here in Australia?
Excellent work 👍🤗
Cheers
Janette

Janette Clark
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Sent from my iPad

On 9 Dec 2019, at 1:05 pm, SUDSOL [Debbie Kramer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50852h19@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dkramer17@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dkramer17@gmail.com

I send out 250 each year.  They are all the same as I find mass production is the way to go.

Debbie 

On Dec 8, 2019, at 7:57 PM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50849h47@.nabble> wrote:

juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@

I usually send out around 100 Christmas cards to family, friends, and customers. I have already received one Christmas Card from a customer.

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823p50849.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h21@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debbie Kramer, please change the email address to: dkramer17@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823p50852.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Pamela Parker

I send at least 30 to family and family friends. If I have made more than 30, I start sending to stamping friends They are designs I have created for class samples and to share on social media so they have a variety of designs. 

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 8, 2019, at 4:28 AM, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50827h15@.nabble> wrote:

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: How many Holiday cards are you sending this year?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@

I made 90 cards to send, 3  different designs.  

Pam

On Dec 8, 2019, at 12:45 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50823h0@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-many-Holiday-cards-are-you-sending-this-year-tp50823p50827.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble