How are you promoting the changes for SAB and the hostess rewards

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How are you promoting the changes for SAB and the hostess rewards

joyce pacer
I would really like to hear from some of you on how you are spinning the change in the hostess rewards to your customers.  Mine have always looked forward to booking in SAB to get the extra hostess credits and would even book a party in both halves of the SAB period.  
I did call SU and ask what happened if they had two parties and had earned the special set the first time.  Was there anything else they could earn on the second workshop.  The answer is no, they would get the set both times.

I have not broken the news to my customers yet and just do not know how to spin this change.  I also know that several will not be interested in the set because it is just not their style.

Could we do some brain storming on this topic?
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: How are you promoting the changes for SAB and the hostess rewards

Jeanne Moss

My customers always work to get their parties to $250 to get the extra $25 free.  I hate that this is no longer an option.  I’m also looking forward to hearing how others will show this in a positive light.

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 30, 2019, at 9:19 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50744h5@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=How are you promoting the changes for SAB and the hostess rewards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

I would really like to hear from some of you on how you are spinning the change in the hostess rewards to your customers.  Mine have always looked forward to booking in SAB to get the extra hostess credits and would even book a party in both halves of the SAB period.  
I did call SU and ask what happened if they had two parties and had earned the special set the first time.  Was there anything else they could earn on the second workshop.  The answer is no, they would get the set both times.

I have not broken the news to my customers yet and just do not know how to spin this change.  I also know that several will not be interested in the set because it is just not their style.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-are-you-promoting-the-changes-for-SAB-and-the-hostess-rewards-tp50744.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: How are you promoting the changes for SAB and the hostess rewards

donnab07
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

This is going to be a tough change with my customers!  I have not yet figured out how to communicate the change positively – am looking forward to reading everyone’s comments.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n50744h6@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n50744h6@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019 6:28 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: How are you promoting the changes for SAB and the hostess rewards

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=How%20are%20you%20promoting%20the%20changes%20for%20SAB%20and%20the%20hostess%20rewards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-are-you-promoting-the-changes-for-SAB-and-the-hostess-rewards-tp50744.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: How are you promoting the changes for SAB and the hostess rewards

joyce pacer

That is why I wanted ideas.
On December 1, 2019 at 10:56 AM "SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50749h33@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: How are you promoting the changes for SAB and the hostess rewards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

This is going to be a tough change with my customers!  I have not yet figured out how to communicate the change positively – am looking forward to reading everyone’s comments.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n50744h6@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n50744h6@.nabble ]
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019 6:28 PM
To: SUDSOL Group < donna@ >
Subject: SU!: How are you promoting the changes for SAB and the hostess rewards

joycepacer@?subject=How%20are%20you%20promoting%20the%20changes%20for%20SAB%20and%20the%20hostess%20rewards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-are-you-promoting-the-changes-for-SAB-and-the-hostess-rewards-tp50744p50749.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat