classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How about the new bundles?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week:
Which of the bundles is your favorite in the new mini catalog? Have you been showing it at your classes, workshops, sample boards etc.? Are your customers favorites the same as yours?

Participate and you could win one free week of SUDSOL. OR you could play bingo with a chance of winning free time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: How about the new bundles?

Judy Szugda

Honey Bee for sure, Judy in NH

On Jan 22, 2020, at 2:15 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51371h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=How%20about%20the%20new%20bundles?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Our question this week:
Which of the bundles is your favorite in the new mini catalog? Have you been showing it at your classes, workshops, sample boards etc.? Are your customers favorites the same as yours?

Participate and you could win one free week of SUDSOL. OR you could play bingo with a chance of winning free time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-about-the-new-bundles-tp51371.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h23@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer

The Tropical is a favorite. I’ve had two customers who wanted to buy the whole suite. That’s been frustrating as the brown stazon is unorderable.  I got the stazon early on so I can show it off. But still....

Robin Messenheimer
PO Box 5234, Hilo, HI 96720
808-854-6145

On Jan 22, 2020, at 9:17 AM, SUDSOL [Judy Szugda] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51372h1@.nabble> wrote:

onlywife@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: How about the new bundles?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: onlywife@

Honey Bee for sure, Judy in NH

On Jan 22, 2020, at 2:15 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51371h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Our question this week:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-about-the-new-bundles-tp51371.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h23@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judy Szugda, please change the email address to: onlywife@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-about-the-new-bundles-tp51371p51372.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@.nabble
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

The Painted Poppies and Peaceful Moments Bundles.  I have sold several of each.  I have been showing them at all my events.  Also, I show the Peaceful Poppies Elements with them and most customers add them on, and of course, the DSP!
Kathy Slamar

On Jan 22, 2020, at 1:15 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51371h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Our question this week:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Judie Snoots

Grace's Garden has been the favorite with my stamp club along with the Happy Birthday SAB stamp and matching dies.  Will be showcasing the Painted Poppies next  month. Wishing everyone a successful 2020 Sale-A-Bration celebration!

Sunshine, Judie Snoots 😊

Phone: 740.202.3316
E-Mail: stampinjudie@gmail.com

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 2:14 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51371h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=How+about+the+new+bundles?

Our question this week:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Oh, I can’t get enough of the Poppy Parade Suite. I seem to want to make more & more with it.
Nola
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2020, at 12:15 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51371h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=How about the new bundles?

Our question this week:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Kathy Slamar

It’s hard to choose just one. I do like the poppies one but I have to say Grace’s Garden is my favorite. I made several samples and shared them with my customers. I have sold one set so far. I also plan to do a FB Live where I show how to make a Diorama card using that set.
Sue Erickson

On Jan 22, 2020, at 12:05 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51374h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20How%20about%20the%20new%20bundles?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

The Painted Poppies and Peaceful Moments Bundles.  I have sold several of each.  I have been showing them at all my events.  Also, I show the Peaceful Poppies Elements with them and most customers add them on, and of course, the DSP!
Kathy Slamar

On Jan 22, 2020, at 1:15 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51371h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Our question this week: 

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-about-the-new-bundles-tp51371.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-about-the-new-bundles-tp51371p51374.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

I received Gracie's Garden today, loving it. 
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 7:00 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51377h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+How+about+the+new+bundles?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

It’s hard to choose just one. I do like the poppies one but I have to say Grace’s Garden is my favorite. I made several samples and shared them with my customers. I have sold one set so far. I also plan to do a FB Live where I show how to make a Diorama card using that set.
Sue Erickson

On Jan 22, 2020, at 12:05 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51374h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20How%20about%20the%20new%20bundles?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

The Painted Poppies and Peaceful Moments Bundles.  I have sold several of each.  I have been showing them at all my events.  Also, I show the Peaceful Poppies Elements with them and most customers add them on, and of course, the DSP!
Kathy Slamar

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Our question this week: 

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-about-the-new-bundles-tp51371.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-about-the-new-bundles-tp51371p51374.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-about-the-new-bundles-tp51371p51377.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

My favorite bundle is the meadow bundle. Everyone in my club bought it. My next favorite is graces garden. Mary

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 7:19 PM SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51381h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+How+about+the+new+bundles?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

I received Gracie's Garden today, loving it.
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 7:00 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n51377h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+How+about+the+new+bundles?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Sue Erickson

On Jan 22, 2020, at 12:05 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n51374h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20How%20about%20the%20new%20bundles?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

The Painted Poppies and Peaceful Moments Bundles. I have sold several of each. I have been showing them at all my events. Also, I show the Peaceful Poppies Elements with them and most customers add them on, and of course, the DSP!
Kathy Slamar

On Jan 22, 2020, at 1:15 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51371h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Our question this week:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-about-the-new-bundles-tp51371p51374.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-about-the-new-bundles-tp51371p51377.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-about-the-new-bundles-tp51371p51381.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: How about the new bundles?

donnab07

I love the Mountain bundle!

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n51371h43@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n51371h43@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 11:16 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: How about the new bundles?

Our question this week:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy Jones

It's tough to only choose one, but I'm loving Grace's Garden.

Sandy Jones

On Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 07:51:15 PM PST, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51388h71@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: How about the new bundles?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I love the Mountain bundle!

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n51371h43@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n51371h43@.nabble ]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 11:16 AM
To: SUDSOL Group < donna@ >
Subject: SU!: How about the new bundles?

clindmeier@?subject=How%20about%20the%20new%20bundles?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Our question this week:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-about-the-new-bundles-tp51371p51388.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Carole Fineberg

The Peaceful Moments bundle is my fave. Nothing more needed than a couple of stunning poppies + layered shading via the framelits and a small strip of DSP.  When I did it with a class, I also used a poppy from the Painted Poppies for an inside accent and an envelope accent.  Most gals bought BOTH BUNDLES and the DSP.

Carole Fineberg
Reno

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 11:14 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51371h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=How+about+the+new+bundles?

Our question this week:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h58@n7.nabble.com

--
Carole Fineberg
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reno, NV
775-622-9811
email:  cardsbycarole@aol.com

Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.
Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.