Holiday catalog preview

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Holiday catalog preview

grantj

Anyone else think the roses in the stamp set look odd?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Holiday catalog preview

Nancy Noble

I agree.  Hoping when I can see it better it will be different.  Looks strange

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 2:18 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As
<ml+s1100894n43384h72@.nabble> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Holiday catalog preview
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Holiday-catalog-preview-tp43384.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h42@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

Very odd indeed.  Maybe it is the way it is stamped, because they looks totally like a mistake.  I am not digging these dull,  washed out colors for Christmas at all!    One of my customers saw photos from cruise on a couple blogs and wrote to tell me it looks like this catalog is a dud.  I haven't had time to scout, but she is not picky so I am surprised to hear that from her. 
The new catalog has been a fail so far, I am at a fraction of my usual sales.  People don't want classes etc in the summer they are too busy, but they always order things anyhow by now.
I know several demos in this area quit in the last month, and one really surprised me.
Phyllis Strickland
On Jul 24, 2018, at 05:09 PM, "SUDSOL [Nancy Noble] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n43386h0@.nabble> wrote:

nancy.noble@att.net?subject=Re: SU!: Holiday catalog preview
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: nancy.noble@att.net

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Holiday catalog preview
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I like the sets they have previewed, but not really for the holidays.  I do have several customers that never purchase Halloween or Christmas sets.  Halloween because their children are grown and no grandchildren, and Christmas because they really do not send Christmas cards any more.  I am sure there are plenty of Christmas sets and bright colors.  I feel the sets they have shown at the last few shares in the last couple of years have been their worse ones ini the catty.  I doubt seriously that I will purchase either.  Maybe the first, but not today's set.  It is just not my style.  I am not a country girl.

On July 24, 2018 at 6:17 PM "SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n43388h42@.nabble> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: Holiday catalog preview
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Very odd indeed.  Maybe it is the way it is stamped, because they looks totally like a mistake.  I am not digging these dull,  washed out colors for Christmas at all!    One of my customers saw photos from cruise on a couple blogs and wrote to tell me it looks like this catalog is a dud.  I haven't had time to scout, but she is not picky so I am surprised to hear that from her. 
The new catalog has been a fail so far, I am at a fraction of my usual sales.  People don't want classes etc in the summer they are too busy, but they always order things anyhow by now.
I know several demos in this area quit in the last month, and one really surprised me.
Phyllis Strickland
On Jul 24, 2018, at 05:09 PM, "SUDSOL [Nancy Noble] via Product Q&As" < ml+s1100894n43386h0@.nabble > wrote:

nancy.noble@?subject=Re: SU!: Holiday catalog preview
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: nancy.noble@

revjanstamps@ ?subject=Holiday catalog preview

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Holiday-catalog-preview-tp43384p43388.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h88@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I really liked today’s suite. I think it will even carry into spring & summer.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Jul 25, 2018, at 7:37 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43400h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Holiday catalog preview
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I like the sets they have previewed, but not really for the holidays.  I do have several customers that never purchase Halloween or Christmas sets.  Halloween because their children are grown and no grandchildren, and Christmas because they really do not send Christmas cards any more.  I am sure there are plenty of Christmas sets and bright colors.  I feel the sets they have shown at the last few shares in the last couple of years have been their worse ones ini the catty.  I doubt seriously that I will purchase either.  Maybe the first, but not today's set.  It is just not my style.  I am not a country girl.

On July 24, 2018 at 6:17 PM "SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n43388h42@.nabble> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: Holiday catalog preview
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Phyllis Strickland
On Jul 24, 2018, at 05:09 PM, "SUDSOL [Nancy Noble] via Product Q&As" < ml+s1100894n43386h0@.nabble > wrote:

nancy.noble@?subject=Re: SU!: Holiday catalog preview
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: nancy.noble@

revjanstamps@ ?subject=Holiday catalog preview

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Holiday-catalog-preview-tp43384p43388.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h88@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Holiday-catalog-preview-tp43384p43400.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@n7.nabble.com