Holiday Ornaments framelits = ?? retired stamp set

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Holiday Ornaments framelits = ?? retired stamp set

Carolyn Jackson
I have a customer who has the retired Holiday Ornaments framelits and who may want the coordinating stamp set.

I cannot locate what the coordinating stamp set was. I am sure that someone here can answer that question.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Holiday Ornaments framelits = ?? retired stamp set

Maria Pobre

Ornament Keepsakes

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Sep 12, 2017, at 6:42 AM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38176h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

crj@woh.rr.com?subject=Holiday Ornaments framelits = ?? retired stamp set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@woh.rr.com

I have a customer who has the retired Holiday Ornaments framelits and who may want the coordinating stamp set.

I cannot locate what the coordinating stamp set was. I am sure that someone here can answer that question.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: crj@woh.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Holiday-Ornaments-framelits-retired-stamp-set-tp38176.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Holiday Ornaments framelits = ?? retired stamp set

Carolyn Jackson
In reply to this post by Carolyn Jackson
Thanks, all. My customer has found the stamp set!

Carolyn Jackson wrote