classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Holiday Mini Swap ~ Due September 23

Cathy Bell
Hello Crafty Stampers!                              
   I attending Convention this year and got some new fresh ideas from the NEW 2015 Holiday Mini that was introduced.  This swap will be for ideas from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  The pre-order for this is from August 4th till August 31st.

Name of Swap:  Holiday Mini Swap (Pick which group you want to be in ~ or if you want to be in all of the groups ***BE SURE TO CLEARLY MARK EACH BAG***)
Quantity: 10 + 1 Full Cards (11 Total Full Cards - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") ~ all cards must be the same for each spot you sign up for (limit 2 spots)                
You will NOT get one of your own back unless there are not enough participating.
Vendor Product: Current Stampin' Up! Ideas Catalog & 2015 Holiday Mini ~Current Stampin' Up! Products ONLY
Required: 2 Layers and 1 Embellishment (Embellishments are listed on pages 158 - 161 in the Annual Catalog) ~ The 2 Layers is in addition to the card base.
Deadline: September 23, 2015 ~ due in my hands by Wednesday, September 23rd
Guidlines:
  1)  You need to create and mail to me 10 + 1 Full Cards ~ 11 Total Full Cards - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (please place each Full Card in cellophane bag to protect them) ~ created all the same.
  2)  2 (Two) Layers (The 2 Layers is in addition to the Card Base) and a minimum of 1 (one) embellishment.
  3)  Please be sure to make straight and smooth cuts with no frayed edges, unless this is part of the design of your card... of course.
  4)  Be sure to adhere all your layers and parts well so they will stay together and do not come apart.
  5)  NO signatures or labels on cards, please put post-it-notes on your cards so everyone will know who made the card ~ you can place a business card inside of the plastic sleeve/bag or attach a label to post-it-note to place inside.
  6)  Project Recipes are always nice... but optional ~ Please include 1 (one) for the hostess so if anyone asks about it and so I know for sure what items were used (Project Recipe Form is attached to this swap on Stampin’ Connection.  Thanks.
  7)  PLEASE be sure to place each Full Card in cello bags (cellophane bag like the ones that SU sells **page 149 item #102619**).
  8)  Each Full Card must be bagged separately.  Swaps also need to placed into ziplock bags to keep them all together.
  9)  Priority Mail Packaging is preferred ~ Please mail back the same amount of postage for returning your swaps if you should choose to have it returned to you First-Class + 4 extra postage stamps that will be returned to you if they are unused.  Fill out a return "Priority" Label with BOTH "to and "from" completed.  Please include a return address label already filled out (makes for less mistakes).  Don't forget the completed address label ~ whether it is Priority or First-Class.  Place your swaps in a gallon size ziplock bag to keep them all together and also to protect them.  Checks are NOT accepted~ please DO NOT mail a check ~ I will NOT accept it.
10)  Current Stampin' Up! Ideas Catalog and 2015 Holiday Mini ~ NO retired.  Must use ALL Current Stampin' Up! products.  MDS is retired so NO MDS.
11)  Deadline September 23, 2015 ~ due in my hands by Wednesday, September 23rd ~ Swaps will be returned no later than September 25th.
Mail swaps to:
Cathy Bell
00355 Lock-Two Road
New Bremen, Ohio     45869
If you are interested in joining the swap just sign-in on the thread and I will add you to the list.  Thanks!
Any questions e-mail me at: SUGFTH@yahoo.com ~ Be sure to put in the Subject Line "Holiday Mini Swap"
Feel free to pass this swap information on to any of your Stampin' Up! Demo friends that would be interested.  
Let's have some fun with this!  I can't wait to see all the neat ideas you all come up with!

Have a great day!                      
Cathy

CATEGORIES:
1.) 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Christmas Card (10+ 1 = 11 Total)

2.) Christmas Gift Card Holder (10+ 1 = Total)
Be CREATIVE!!!  The Christmas Gift Card Holder needs to be big enough to at least hold a Gift Card (if it is a money holder/gift holder - it needs to be big enough to hold money), 2 Layers and 1 Embellishment.  Gift Cards measure approximately 3 1/2" x 2 1/4".  Please be creative!  Add what it needs to make it unique and different.  This may need some items that Stampin' Up! does not sell... such as velcro, etc.  
3.) 2" x 4" Christmas Tags (10+1 =  11 Total)

4.) 4  1/4" x 5 1/2" Halloween Card (10+1 = 11 Total)

5.) 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Valentine Card (10+1 = 11 Total)

REMEMBER ~ This swap is for CURRENT Stampin' Up! ONLY!  If Stampin' Up! does NOT sell it or if it is not in the 2015/2016 Annual Catalog or 2015 Holiday Mini Catalog Do not use it.  Thank you
UPDATE on the VALENTINE things in the 2015 Holiday Mini Catalog:  Those that have signed up for the Valentine Card or are signing up for this will have to get really creative because the only stamp that I found that is strictly "LOVE" is in the Hostess Set (Hugs & Kisses) page 31.  I have lots of confidence in your creativity and know that all of you can come up with super cute ideas.  I have several ideas stirring around myself.
Do not forget to leave me your e-mail in your comment or e-mail me with your e-mail address.  I also need to know what category or categories you will be signing up for in order to put your name on the list ~ so please be sure to leave that info with your e-mail.  Thank you!
I have listed a Holiday Mini ALL STAMP Swap for CARD FRONTS on Stampin’ Connection if you are interested in getting ideas for all the NEW stamp sets.  
Have a great day!
Cathy
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Holiday Mini Swap ~ Due September 23

Brenda Murphy

hi Cathy,

I would like to do the swap

1. Christmas cards with set -- Embellished Ornaments 10+1

2. Christmas Gift Card Holder 10+1 

thanks 
Brenda Murphy 

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 3:55 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Bell] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n22393h92@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
stampinstore@yahoo.com?subject=Holiday+Mini+Swap+~+Due+September+23
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinstore@yahoo.com

Hello Crafty Stampers!                              
   I attending Convention this year and got some new fresh ideas from the NEW 2015 Holiday Mini that was introduced.  This swap will be for ideas from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  The pre-order for this is from August 4th till August 31st.

Name of Swap:  Holiday Mini Swap (Pick which group you want to be in ~ or if you want to be in all of the groups ***BE SURE TO CLEARLY MARK EACH BAG***)
Quantity: 10 + 1 Full Cards (11 Total Full Cards - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") ~ all cards must be the same for each spot you sign up for (limit 2 spots)                
You will NOT get one of your own back unless there are not enough participating.
Vendor Product: Current Stampin' Up! Ideas Catalog & 2015 Holiday Mini ~Current Stampin' Up! Products ONLY
Required: 2 Layers and 1 Embellishment (Embellishments are listed on pages 158 - 161 in the Annual Catalog) ~ The 2 Layers is in addition to the card base.
Deadline: September 23, 2015 ~ due in my hands by Wednesday, September 23rd
Guidlines:
  1)  You need to create and mail to me 10 + 1 Full Cards ~ 11 Total Full Cards - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (please place each Full Card in cellophane bag to protect them) ~ created all the same.
  2)  2 (Two) Layers (The 2 Layers is in addition to the Card Base) and a minimum of 1 (one) embellishment.
  3)  Please be sure to make straight and smooth cuts with no frayed edges, unless this is part of the design of your card... of course.
  4)  Be sure to adhere all your layers and parts well so they will stay together and do not come apart.
  5)  NO signatures or labels on cards, please put post-it-notes on your cards so everyone will know who made the card ~ you can place a business card inside of the plastic sleeve/bag or attach a label to post-it-note to place inside.
  6)  Project Recipes are always nice... but optional ~ Please include 1 (one) for the hostess so if anyone asks about it and so I know for sure what items were used (Project Recipe Form is attached to this swap on Stampin’ Connection.  Thanks.
  7)  PLEASE be sure to place each Full Card in cello bags (cellophane bag like the ones that SU sells **page 149 item #102619**).
  8)  Each Full Card must be bagged separately.  Swaps also need to placed into ziplock bags to keep them all together.
  9)  Priority Mail Packaging is preferred ~ Please mail back the same amount of postage for returning your swaps if you should choose to have it returned to you First-Class + 4 extra postage stamps that will be returned to you if they are unused.  Fill out a return "Priority" Label with BOTH "to and "from" completed.  Please include a return address label already filled out (makes for less mistakes).  Don't forget the completed address label ~ whether it is Priority or First-Class.  Place your swaps in a gallon size ziplock bag to keep them all together and also to protect them.  Checks are NOT accepted~ please DO NOT mail a check ~ I will NOT accept it.
10)  Current Stampin' Up! Ideas Catalog and 2015 Holiday Mini ~ NO retired.  Must use ALL Current Stampin' Up! products.  MDS is retired so NO MDS.
11)  Deadline September 23, 2015 ~ due in my hands by Wednesday, September 23rd ~ Swaps will be returned no later than September 25th.
Mail swaps to:
Cathy Bell
00355 Lock-Two Road
New Bremen, Ohio     45869
If you are interested in joining the swap just sign-in on the thread and I will add you to the list.  Thanks!
Any questions e-mail me at: SUGFTH@yahoo.com ~ Be sure to put in the Subject Line "Holiday Mini Swap"
Feel free to pass this swap information on to any of your Stampin' Up! Demo friends that would be interested.  
Let's have some fun with this!  I can't wait to see all the neat ideas you all come up with!

Have a great day!                      
Cathy

CATEGORIES:
1.) 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Christmas Card (10+ 1 = 11 Total)

2.) Christmas Gift Card Holder (10+ 1 = Total)
Be CREATIVE!!!  The Christmas Gift Card Holder needs to be big enough to at least hold a Gift Card (if it is a money holder/gift holder - it needs to be big enough to hold money), 2 Layers and 1 Embellishment.  Gift Cards measure approximately 3 1/2" x 2 1/4".  Please be creative!  Add what it needs to make it unique and different.  This may need some items that Stampin' Up! does not sell... such as velcro, etc.  
3.) 2" x 4" Christmas Tags (10+1 =  11 Total)

4.) 4  1/4" x 5 1/2" Halloween Card (10+1 = 11 Total)

5.) 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Valentine Card (10+1 = 11 Total)

REMEMBER ~ This swap is for CURRENT Stampin' Up! ONLY!  If Stampin' Up! does NOT sell it or if it is not in the 2015/2016 Annual Catalog or 2015 Holiday Mini Catalog Do not use it.  Thank you
UPDATE on the VALENTINE things in the 2015 Holiday Mini Catalog:  Those that have signed up for the Valentine Card or are signing up for this will have to get really creative because the only stamp that I found that is strictly "LOVE" is in the Hostess Set (Hugs & Kisses) page 31.  I have lots of confidence in your creativity and know that all of you can come up with super cute ideas.  I have several ideas stirring around myself.
Do not forget to leave me your e-mail in your comment or e-mail me with your e-mail address.  I also need to know what category or categories you will be signing up for in order to put your name on the list ~ so please be sure to leave that info with your e-mail.  Thank you!
I have listed a Holiday Mini ALL STAMP Swap for CARD FRONTS on Stampin’ Connection if you are interested in getting ideas for all the NEW stamp sets.  
Have a great day!
Cathy

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Bell, please change the email address to: stampinstore@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Holiday-Mini-Swap-Due-September-23-tp22393.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h24@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

--
Brenda Murphy
2991 Corona Ct.
Manchester, MD 21102
410-374-6281
C-410-596-2217
Independent Stampin Up Demonstrator
www.BrendaMurphy.stampinup.net
Contact me for monthly class schedule in my home.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Holiday Mini Swap ~ Due September 23

Cathy Bell
Brenda Murphy wrote
hi Cathy,

I would like to do the swap

1. Christmas cards with set -- Embellished Ornaments 10+1

2. Christmas Gift Card Holder 10+1

thanks
Brenda Murphy

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 3:55 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Bell] via Swaps & SU! Events
<ml-node+s1100894n22393h92@.nabble> wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Cathy Bell privately at
> stampinstore@
> <stampinstore@?subject=Holiday+Mini+Swap+~+Due+September+23>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> stampinstore@
> ------------------------------
> Hello Crafty Stampers!
>    I attending Convention this year and got some new fresh ideas from the
> NEW 2015 Holiday Mini that was introduced.  This swap will be for ideas
> from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  The pre-order for this is from August 4th
> till August 31st.
>
> Name of Swap:  Holiday Mini Swap (Pick which group you want to be in ~ or
> if you want to be in all of the groups ***BE SURE TO CLEARLY MARK EACH
> BAG***)
> Quantity: 10 + 1 Full Cards (11 Total Full Cards - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") ~ all
> cards must be the same for each spot you sign up for (limit 2 spots)
>
> You will NOT get one of your own back unless there are not enough
> participating.
> Vendor Product: Current Stampin' Up! Ideas Catalog & 2015 Holiday Mini
> ~Current Stampin' Up! Products ONLY
> Required: 2 Layers and 1 Embellishment (Embellishments are listed on pages
> 158 - 161 in the Annual Catalog) ~ The 2 Layers is in addition to the card
> base.
> Deadline: September 23, 2015 ~ due in my hands by Wednesday, September
> 23rd
> Guidlines:
>   1)  You need to create and mail to me 10 + 1 Full Cards ~ 11 Total Full
> Cards - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (please place each Full Card in cellophane bag to
> protect them) ~ created all the same.
>   2)  2 (Two) Layers (The 2 Layers is in addition to the Card Base) and a
> minimum of 1 (one) embellishment.
>   3)  Please be sure to make straight and smooth cuts with no frayed
> edges, unless this is part of the design of your card... of course.
>   4)  Be sure to adhere all your layers and parts well so they will stay
> together and do not come apart.
>   5)  NO signatures or labels on cards, please put post-it-notes on your
> cards so everyone will know who made the card ~ you can place a business
> card inside of the plastic sleeve/bag or attach a label to post-it-note to
> place inside.
>   6)  Project Recipes are always nice... but optional ~ Please include 1
> (one) for the hostess so if anyone asks about it and so I know for sure
> what items were used (Project Recipe Form is attached to this swap on
> Stampin’ Connection.  Thanks.
>   7)  PLEASE be sure to place each Full Card in cello bags (cellophane bag
> like the ones that SU sells **page 149 item #102619**).
>   8)  Each Full Card must be bagged separately.  Swaps also need to placed
> into ziplock bags to keep them all together.
>   9)  Priority Mail Packaging is preferred ~ Please mail back the same
> amount of postage for returning your swaps if you should choose to have it
> returned to you First-Class + 4 extra postage stamps that will be returned
> to you if they are unused.  Fill out a return "Priority" Label with BOTH
> "to and "from" completed.  Please include a return address label already
> filled out (makes for less mistakes).  Don't forget the completed address
> label ~ whether it is Priority or First-Class.  Place your swaps in a
> gallon size ziplock bag to keep them all together and also to protect
> them.  Checks are NOT accepted~ please DO NOT mail a check ~ I will NOT
> accept it.
> 10)  Current Stampin' Up! Ideas Catalog and 2015 Holiday Mini ~ NO
> retired.  Must use ALL Current Stampin' Up! products.  MDS is retired so NO
> MDS.
> 11)  Deadline September 23, 2015 ~ due in my hands by Wednesday, September
> 23rd ~ Swaps will be returned no later than September 25th.
> Mail swaps to:
> Cathy Bell
> 00355 Lock-Two Road
> New Bremen, Ohio     45869
> If you are interested in joining the swap just sign-in on the thread and I
> will add you to the list.  Thanks!
> Any questions e-mail me at: SUGFTH@ ~ Be sure to put in the
> Subject Line "Holiday Mini Swap"
> Feel free to pass this swap information on to any of your Stampin' Up!
> Demo friends that would be interested.
> Let's have some fun with this!  I can't wait to see all the neat ideas you
> all come up with!
>
> Have a great day!
> Cathy
>
> CATEGORIES:
> 1.) 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Christmas Card (10+ 1 = 11 Total)
>
> 2.) Christmas Gift Card Holder (10+ 1 = Total)
> Be CREATIVE!!!  The Christmas Gift Card Holder needs to be big enough to
> at least hold a Gift Card (if it is a money holder/gift holder - it needs
> to be big enough to hold money), 2 Layers and 1 Embellishment.  Gift Cards
> measure approximately 3 1/2" x 2 1/4".  Please be creative!  Add what it
> needs to make it unique and different.  This may need some items that
> Stampin' Up! does not sell... such as velcro, etc.
> 3.) 2" x 4" Christmas Tags (10+1 =  11 Total)
>
> 4.) 4  1/4" x 5 1/2" Halloween Card (10+1 = 11 Total)
>
> 5.) 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Valentine Card (10+1 = 11 Total)
>
> REMEMBER ~ This swap is for CURRENT Stampin' Up! ONLY!  If Stampin' Up!
> does NOT sell it or if it is not in the 2015/2016 Annual Catalog or 2015
> Holiday Mini Catalog Do not use it.  Thank you
> UPDATE on the VALENTINE things in the 2015 Holiday Mini Catalog:  Those
> that have signed up for the Valentine Card or are signing up for this will
> have to get really creative because the only stamp that I found that is
> strictly "LOVE" is in the Hostess Set (Hugs & Kisses) page 31.  I have lots
> of confidence in your creativity and know that all of you can come up with
> super cute ideas.  I have several ideas stirring around myself.
> Do not forget to leave me your e-mail in your comment or e-mail me with
> your e-mail address.  I also need to know what category or categories you
> will be signing up for in order to put your name on the list ~ so please be
> sure to leave that info with your e-mail.  Thank you!
> I have listed a Holiday Mini ALL STAMP Swap for CARD FRONTS on Stampin’
> Connection if you are interested in getting ideas for all the NEW stamp
> sets.
> Have a great day!
> Cathy
>
> ------------------------------
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Bell, please change the email
> address to: stampinstore@
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Holiday-Mini-Swap-Due-September-23-tp22393.html
> To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email
> ml-node+s1100894n65h24@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here
> <http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=65&code=YnJtdXJwaDU3QGdtYWlsLmNvbXw2NXw1NjkyNjc1NDM=>
> .
>

--
Brenda Murphy
2991 Corona Ct.
Manchester, MD 21102
410-374-6281
C-410-596-2217
Independent Stampin Up Demonstrator
www.BrendaMurphy.stampinup.net
Contact me for monthly class schedule in my home.

Hi Brenda,
   Welcome to the exciting Holiday Mini Catalog Swap.  I have you signed up for 1 spot in the Christmas Card and Christmas Gift Card Holder categories.  Did you get to go to Convention and see the awesome product in person?  I so enjoyed being able to see it, touch it and get to play with some of it ~ so cool!  Looking forward to seeing what you create and swapping with you.
Have a great day!
Cathy