Hello Crafty Stampers!
I attending Convention this year and got some new fresh ideas from the NEW 2015 Holiday Mini that was introduced. This swap will be for ideas from the Holiday Mini Catalog. The pre-order for this is from August 4th till August 31st.
Name of Swap: Holiday Mini Swap (Pick which group you want to be in ~ or if you want to be in all of the groups ***BE SURE TO CLEARLY MARK EACH BAG***)
Quantity: 10 + 1 Full Cards (11 Total Full Cards - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") ~ all cards must be the same for each spot you sign up for (limit 2 spots)
You will NOT get one of your own back unless there are not enough participating.
Vendor Product: Current Stampin' Up! Ideas Catalog & 2015 Holiday Mini ~Current Stampin' Up! Products ONLY
Required: 2 Layers and 1 Embellishment (Embellishments are listed on pages 158 - 161 in the Annual Catalog) ~ The 2 Layers is in addition to the card base.
Deadline: September 23, 2015 ~ due in my hands by Wednesday, September 23rd
1) You need to create and mail to me 10 + 1 Full Cards ~ 11 Total Full Cards - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (please place each Full Card in cellophane bag to protect them) ~ created all the same.
2) 2 (Two) Layers (The 2 Layers is in addition to the Card Base) and a minimum of 1 (one) embellishment.
3) Please be sure to make straight and smooth cuts with no frayed edges, unless this is part of the design of your card... of course.
4) Be sure to adhere all your layers and parts well so they will stay together and do not come apart.
5) NO signatures or labels on cards, please put post-it-notes on your cards so everyone will know who made the card ~ you can place a business card inside of the plastic sleeve/bag or attach a label to post-it-note to place inside.
6) Project Recipes are always nice... but optional ~ Please include 1 (one) for the hostess so if anyone asks about it and so I know for sure what items were used (Project Recipe Form is attached to this swap on Stampin’ Connection. Thanks.
7) PLEASE be sure to place each Full Card in cello bags (cellophane bag like the ones that SU sells **page 149 item #102619**).
8) Each Full Card must be bagged separately. Swaps also need to placed into ziplock bags to keep them all together.
9) Priority Mail Packaging is preferred ~ Please mail back the same amount of postage for returning your swaps if you should choose to have it returned to you First-Class + 4 extra postage stamps that will be returned to you if they are unused. Fill out a return "Priority" Label with BOTH "to and "from" completed. Please include a return address label already filled out (makes for less mistakes). Don't forget the completed address label ~ whether it is Priority or First-Class. Place your swaps in a gallon size ziplock bag to keep them all together and also to protect them. Checks are NOT accepted~ please DO NOT mail a check ~ I will NOT accept it.
10) Current Stampin' Up! Ideas Catalog and 2015 Holiday Mini ~ NO retired. Must use ALL Current Stampin' Up! products. MDS is retired so NO MDS.
11) Deadline September 23, 2015 ~ due in my hands by Wednesday, September 23rd ~ Swaps will be returned no later than September 25th.
Mail swaps to:
00355 Lock-Two Road
New Bremen, Ohio 45869
If you are interested in joining the swap just sign-in on the thread and I will add you to the list. Thanks!
Any questions e-mail me at: SUGFTH@yahoo.com ~ Be sure to put in the Subject Line "Holiday Mini Swap"
Feel free to pass this swap information on to any of your Stampin' Up! Demo friends that would be interested.
Let's have some fun with this! I can't wait to see all the neat ideas you all come up with!
Have a great day!
1.) 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Christmas Card (10+ 1 = 11 Total)
2.) Christmas Gift Card Holder (10+ 1 = Total)
Be CREATIVE!!! The Christmas Gift Card Holder needs to be big enough to at least hold a Gift Card (if it is a money holder/gift holder - it needs to be big enough to hold money), 2 Layers and 1 Embellishment. Gift Cards measure approximately 3 1/2" x 2 1/4". Please be creative! Add what it needs to make it unique and different. This may need some items that Stampin' Up! does not sell... such as velcro, etc.
3.) 2" x 4" Christmas Tags (10+1 = 11 Total)
4.) 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Halloween Card (10+1 = 11 Total)
5.) 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Valentine Card (10+1 = 11 Total)
REMEMBER ~ This swap is for CURRENT Stampin' Up! ONLY! If Stampin' Up! does NOT sell it or if it is not in the 2015/2016 Annual Catalog or 2015 Holiday Mini Catalog Do not use it. Thank you
UPDATE on the VALENTINE things in the 2015 Holiday Mini Catalog: Those that have signed up for the Valentine Card or are signing up for this will have to get really creative because the only stamp that I found that is strictly "LOVE" is in the Hostess Set (Hugs & Kisses) page 31. I have lots of confidence in your creativity and know that all of you can come up with super cute ideas. I have several ideas stirring around myself.
Do not forget to leave me your e-mail in your comment or e-mail me with your e-mail address. I also need to know what category or categories you will be signing up for in order to put your name on the list ~ so please be sure to leave that info with your e-mail. Thank you!
I have listed a Holiday Mini ALL STAMP Swap for CARD FRONTS on Stampin’ Connection if you are interested in getting ideas for all the NEW stamp sets.
Have a great day!
I would like to do the swap
1. Christmas cards with set -- Embellished Ornaments 10+1
2. Christmas Gift Card Holder 10+1
On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 3:55 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Bell] via Swaps & SU! Events <
2991 Corona Ct.
Manchester, MD 21102
Independent Stampin Up Demonstrator
Contact me for monthly class schedule in my home.
Welcome to the exciting Holiday Mini Catalog Swap. I have you signed up for 1 spot in the Christmas Card and Christmas Gift Card Holder categories. Did you get to go to Convention and see the awesome product in person? I so enjoyed being able to see it, touch it and get to play with some of it ~ so cool! Looking forward to seeing what you create and swapping with you.
Have a great day!
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|