Holiday Catalog !!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Holiday Catalog !!!

Charlotte Lindmeier
Great job of sharing, demonstrators!! Sharing our ideas etc. is what makes this site so great.   Keep sharing everyone.  The more you share the more chances you have at winning FREE SUDSOL time. Our winner this week is Denise Foor.

Our Question this week was:
What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?
I preordered just one stamp set (WHAT?!?!)—Pleasant Pheasants. But I did order a few embellishments that I knew I’d use for Christmas cards and a couple ribbons/trim.
I think it would be easier to ask me what I didn’t pre-order!  My favorite, so far is the Beautiful Blizzard bundle. Played with that one last night and I am in love!!  I’ve also received the Dashing Deer bundle and the Winter Woods Bundle along with most of the DSP and matching ribbons, and all the Blends.
I think Barb said it well.  I think this is the best Holiday catalog we have had in awhile!  I particularly like Winter Woods, but the Black Foil paper and the Black glitter ribbon caught my eye, and I don't "do" Halloween!  And Wishing You Well will work all year round.  And I could go on.
Number ONE:  Winter Woods and framelits.  Farmhouse Christmas - can’t resist a story telling stamp set.   And Country Home.
So far, I’ve placed two orders.  I ordered Halloween sets at the beginning of the month to get ready for September classes, and I just ordered fall things to start on my October classes.  Haven’t even started on Christmas yet!
I focused mainly on Dashing Deer bundle & Illuminated Christmas which I will use on swaps.  I got the epoxy drops.  Focused on the Blends, galvanized paper and tin tile folder (to die for) and I got a favorite, Peaceful Place and those cute little silver buttons.  a few other do dads.  I have used them all.
After not being really excited about the big catty, i love a lot of things from this one. I pre ordered 3 bundles:
Nothing Sweeter
Tags and Tidings
Takeout Treats

And I still want more!!
I ordered way more than I thought I did :)
Winter Woods bundle
Beautiful Blizzard bundle
Country Home and accessories
Making Every Day Bright and punch
I ordered the Dashing Deer suite, country home and most of the Halloween items.
Such a good catalog!!!
I pre-ordered:
Winter Woods Bundle
Galvanized Metallic Paper
Tin Tile Embossing Folder
Black Foil Sheets
Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder
I pretty much ordered everything but the Halloween sets.
 I ordered the Merry Christmas to All bundle, the Festive Farmhouse paper the Country Lane paper, the new Stampin' Blends, the Galvanized Metallic paper and the Tin Tile embossing folder.
I ordered First Frost with thinlits and the oh so yummy coordinating DSP.  It’s so beautiful!  I even stamped some of the blooms in Black Berry Bliss
to take the leaves papers another level.  
I ordered
Buffalo Check Background Stamp
Frosted Floral dsp
Black Foil Sheets
Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon
I agree with others it would be easier to ask me what I didn't pre-order! lol I do like this catalog but I don't think it is as great as last years something is different but I can't quite put my finger on it however in the 15 years of being a demo they have really improved! lol

I did take advantage of the Bonus Days Promo I am so glad Stampin' Up! moved this to August. My first order was the Halloween and Fall items for all my Sept and Oct classes, gifts and down-line training. I love all holidays and they are my biggest times of the year for my customers.

Trick or Tweet/ will be a hit with my mom's, grandparents and my group that like to give co-workers gifts
Spooky Sweets/ I adore this one since it goes with the Twinkle Builder Punch I tend to sell items better that will work with other items in our catalogs
Takeout Treats/more for me personally as I am always creating gifts and will be great for more than one holiday plus awesome for craft fairs!
Cauldron Bubble/ it's cute but not sure about it yet lol great for our blender pens, watercolor pencils and any water-coloring.
Country Lane Suite/My FAVORITE!!! People will get sick of me using it. lol
Falling for Leaves/my customers always love leaves so I know this will sell for me as long as their are samples

My second order focused on the Christmas stuff I will need for Oct - Dec
Making Christmas Bright Bundle/different for me and I think will be a fun bundle for my fixed income customers
Dashing Deer/I love deer and this will work for not just christmas but other times for me and will be great for the dashing deer promo
Santa's Workshop/I thought it was cute and will be a hit again with my Mom's and grandparents
Frosted Floral/Loved this! I do lots of wedding invitations and I think this one will be picked a lot love it will work year around that is what really sold me
 I ordered Dashing Deer, Cauldron Bubble, Trick or Tweet, So Santa.
I liked the wording in Merry Christmas to All along with the thinlits,  the sleigh in Alpine Adventure, loved the Farmhouse Christmas bundle - which got me excited to begin making Christmas cards, Illuminated ChristmasHis Light and Angels on Earth.
Mostly paper and just 4 stamp sets. Merry Christmas to All, Tags and tidings, Winter Woods, Beautiful Blizzard.
I love this Holiday catalog…I ordered bundles:  Farmhouse Christmas, Dashing Deer, First Frost…..
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Holiday Catalog !!!

Nola Burkhard

Congrats Denise!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 1, 2018, at 9:33 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44123h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Holiday Catalog !!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Great job of sharing, demonstrators!! Sharing our ideas etc. is what makes this site so great.   Keep sharing everyone.  The more you share the more chances you have at winning FREE SUDSOL time. Our winner this week is Denise Foor.

I preordered just one stamp set (WHAT?!?!)—Pleasant Pheasants. But I did order a few embellishments that I knew I’d use for Christmas cards and a couple ribbons/trim.
I think it would be easier to ask me what I didn’t pre-order! My favorite, so far is the Beautiful Blizzard bundle. Played with that one last night and I am in love!! I’ve also received the Dashing Deer bundle and the Winter Woods Bundle along with most of the DSP and matching ribbons, and all the Blends.
I think Barb said it well. I think this is the best Holiday catalog we have had in awhile! I particularly like Winter Woods, but the Black Foil paper and the Black glitter ribbon caught my eye, and I don't "do" Halloween! And Wishing You Well will work all year round. And I could go on.
Number ONE: Winter Woods and framelits. Farmhouse Christmas - can’t resist a story telling stamp set. And Country Home.
So far, I’ve placed two orders. I ordered Halloween sets at the beginning of the month to get ready for September classes, and I just ordered fall things to start on my October classes. Haven’t even started on Christmas yet!
I focused mainly on Dashing Deer bundle & Illuminated Christmas which I will use on swaps. I got the epoxy drops. Focused on the Blends, galvanized paper and tin tile folder (to die for) and I got a favorite, Peaceful Place and those cute little silver buttons. a few other do dads. I have used them all.
After not being really excited about the big catty, i love a lot of things from this one. I pre ordered 3 bundles:
Nothing Sweeter
Tags and Tidings
Takeout Treats

And I still want more!!
Winter Woods bundle
Such a good catalog!!!
I pre-ordered:
Winter Woods Bundle
Black Foil Sheets
I ordered the Merry Christmas to All bundle, the Festive Farmhouse paper the Country Lane paper, the new Stampin' Blends, the Galvanized Metallic paper and the Tin Tile embossing folder.
I ordered First Frost with thinlits and the oh so yummy coordinating DSP. It’s so beautiful! I even stamped some of the blooms in Black Berry Bliss
I ordered
Frosted Floral dsp
Black Foil Sheets
I agree with others it would be easier to ask me what I didn't pre-order! lol I do like this catalog but I don't think it is as great as last years something is different but I can't quite put my finger on it however in the 15 years of being a demo they have really improved! lol

I did take advantage of the Bonus Days Promo I am so glad Stampin' Up! moved this to August. My first order was the Halloween and Fall items for all my Sept and Oct classes, gifts and down-line training. I love all holidays and they are my biggest times of the year for my customers.

Trick or Tweet/ will be a hit with my mom's, grandparents and my group that like to give co-workers gifts
Spooky Sweets/ I adore this one since it goes with the Twinkle Builder Punch I tend to sell items better that will work with other items in our catalogs
Takeout Treats/more for me personally as I am always creating gifts and will be great for more than one holiday plus awesome for craft fairs!
Cauldron Bubble/ it's cute but not sure about it yet lol great for our blender pens, watercolor pencils and any water-coloring.
Falling for Leaves/my customers always love leaves so I know this will sell for me as long as their are samples

Making Christmas Bright Bundle/different for me and I think will be a fun bundle for my fixed income customers
Dashing Deer/I love deer and this will work for not just christmas but other times for me and will be great for the dashing deer promo
Santa's Workshop/I thought it was cute and will be a hit again with my Mom's and grandparents
Frosted Floral/Loved this! I do lots of wedding invitations and I think this one will be picked a lot love it will work year around that is what really sold me
I liked the wording in Merry Christmas to All along with the thinlits, the sleigh in Alpine Adventure, loved the Farmhouse Christmas bundle - which got me excited to begin making Christmas cards, Illuminated ChristmasHis Light and Angels on Earth.
Mostly paper and just 4 stamp sets. Merry Christmas to All, Tags and tidings, Winter Woods, Beautiful Blizzard.
I love this Holiday catalog…I ordered bundles: Farmhouse Christmas, Dashing Deer, First Frost…..
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Holiday-Catalog-tp44123.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Holiday Catalog !!!

Denise Foor
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Thanks very much.  Appreciate it very much.

Denise

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

24 hour store:  denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog:          
denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Instagram:  instagram.com/denisefoorstudiopa

From: ml+s1100894n44123h34@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n44123h34@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2018 12:34 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>
Subject: SU!: Holiday Catalog !!!

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Holiday%20Catalog%20!!!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

I think it would be easier to ask me what I didn’t pre-order! My favorite, so far is the Beautiful Blizzard bundle. Played with that one last night and I am in love!! I’ve also received the Dashing Deer bundle and the Winter Woods Bundle along with most of the DSP and matching ribbons, and all the Blends.
I think Barb said it well. I think this is the best Holiday catalog we have had in awhile! I particularly like Winter Woods, but the Black Foil paper and the Black glitter ribbon caught my eye, and I don't "do" Halloween! And Wishing You Well will work all year round. And I could go on.
Number ONE: Winter Woods and framelits. Farmhouse Christmas - can’t resist a story telling stamp set. And Country Home.
So far, I’ve placed two orders. I ordered Halloween sets at the beginning of the month to get ready for September classes, and I just ordered fall things to start on my October classes. Haven’t even started on Christmas yet!
I focused mainly on Dashing Deer bundle & Illuminated Christmas which I will use on swaps. I got the epoxy drops. Focused on the Blends, galvanized paper and tin tile folder (to die for) and I got a favorite, Peaceful Place and those cute little silver buttons. a few other do dads. I have used them all.
Nothing Sweeter
Tags and Tidings
Takeout Treats

And I still want more!!
Winter Woods bundle
Such a good catalog!!!
I pre-ordered:
Winter Woods Bundle
Black Foil Sheets
I ordered First Frost with thinlits and the oh so yummy coordinating DSP. It’s so beautiful! I even stamped some of the blooms in Black Berry Bliss
I ordered
Frosted Floral dsp
Black Foil Sheets

I liked the wording in Merry Christmas to All along with the thinlits, the sleigh in Alpine Adventure, loved the Farmhouse Christmas bundle - which got me excited to begin making Christmas cards, Illuminated ChristmasHis Light and Angels on Earth.
I love this Holiday catalog…I ordered bundles: Farmhouse Christmas, Dashing Deer, First Frost…..

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Holiday-Catalog-tp44123.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!