Holiday Carryover Items

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Holiday Carryover Items

Beth Grace
I thought the Holiday Carryover items from last year were supposed to be available until the day before the Holiday Catalog goes live.  I'm trying to enter an order from my class yesterday and the item for Many Merry Message (clear mount) is coming up "this item is discontinued and no longer available."

Did I miss an update on the availability date?  I even checked the number on the Holiday Carryover List under catalogs on the SU website.

Thanks,
Beth Grace
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Holiday Carryover Items

Ruthie Burkey

Sounds like a call to DS is in order.  I have in my records that they are supposed to be available until August 27th.  Hugs,

Ruthie Burkey, Ft. Worth, Texas
ruthieb76137@
www.stampinwithruthieb.blogspot.com
www.stampinwithruthieb.stampinup.net

Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 1:06 PM, SUDSOL [Beth Grace] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n12640h9@.nabble> wrote:

beth.grace@verizon.net?subject=Holiday Carryover Items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beth.grace@
I thought the Holiday Carryover items from last year were supposed to be available until the day before the Holiday Catalog goes live.  I'm trying to enter an order from my class yesterday and the item for Many Merry Message (clear mount) is coming up "this item is discontinued and no longer available."

Did I miss an update on the availability date?  I even checked the number on the Holiday Carryover List under catalogs on the SU website.

Thanks,
Beth Grace
If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Grace, please change the email address to: beth.grace@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Holiday-Carryover-Items-tp12640.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h43@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.