Hi there! I'm your new Patterns Coordinator!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hi there! I'm your new Patterns Coordinator!!

Debra  Brown
Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself! I’m Debra Brown and I am your new Patterns Coordinator!  I am so excited to be back in the SUDSOL family assisting in the important programs that help make SUDSOL such an amazing community.  
I have been married to my husband for 39 years and we have 3 children, Bob and Mandy along with son-in-law Marcus.  We live in Montana where I teach high school Title I and am the Montana Digital Academy local support and Jerry retired a year ago from his job working for the Montana Department of Transportation.
I have been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for 12 years and at first I struggled!  My downline only wanted me for the money I could make her; she had nothing to offer and many times crashed my workshops to learn and take my ideas. Then I found SUDSOL and there was no turning back!  In a way, SUDSOL was my first Pinterest!  
Now for a request…….I will need some assistance from you talented people to update several of our patterns.  Many of them have old supplies, dated looks, etc. and are just begging for some talented reimagining, that is where you come in.  I will ask for a remake and possibly a new tutorial with pictures and you will simply submit it to me.  I will send you all the information you need if you volunteer, and of course, your talent and work will not go unrewarded!  You will get bragging rights and SUDSOL credit.  So you can save money by doing what you love!  To me that is a win, WIN!
So stay tuned, keep watching the patterns section for some changes and let me know if you have any ideas or patterns you would like to see implemented.  
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Hi there! I'm your new Patterns Coordinator!!

Robin Messenheimer

Thanks for the introduction, Debra! I’m looking forward to working with you!

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n56031h30@.nabble <ml+s1100894n56031h30@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 9:57 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Hi there! I'm your new Patterns Coordinator!!

mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com?subject=Hi%20there!%20%20I'm%20your%20new%20Patterns%20Coordinator!!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com

Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself! I’m Debra Brown and I am your new Patterns Coordinator!  I am so excited to be back in the SUDSOL family assisting in the important programs that help make SUDSOL such an amazing community.  
I have been married to my husband for 39 years and we have 3 children, Bob and Mandy along with son-in-law Marcus.  We live in Montana where I teach high school Title I and am the Montana Digital Academy local support and Jerry retired a year ago from his job working for the Montana Department of Transportation.
I have been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for 12 years and at first I struggled!  My downline only wanted me for the money I could make her; she had nothing to offer and many times crashed my workshops to learn and take my ideas. Then I found SUDSOL and there was no turning back!  In a way, SUDSOL was my first Pinterest!  
Now for a request…….I will need some assistance from you talented people to update several of our patterns.  Many of them have old supplies, dated looks, etc. and are just begging for some talented reimagining, that is where you come in.  I will ask for a remake and possibly a new tutorial with pictures and you will simply submit it to me.  I will send you all the information you need if you volunteer, and of course, your talent and work will not go unrewarded!  You will get bragging rights and SUDSOL credit.  So you can save money by doing what you love!  To me that is a win, WIN!
So stay tuned, keep watching the patterns section for some changes and let me know if you have any ideas or patterns you would like to see implemented.  

Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Hi-there-I-m-your-new-Patterns-Coordinator-tp56031.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h10@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com