Hey Sudsol Family.......guess what?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hey Sudsol Family.......guess what?

Blythe Klipple

Stampin’ Up!’s product/stamps people have been already working on correcting the grammatically incorrect stamp in the Forever Fern stamp set. (p. 110 new catalog)  

I am so thankful to Stampin’ Up! for doing the right thing.  “It will be updated soon,  It might be a while though…….but we should know it’s being fixed.

Sigh and woohoo.  I don’t get my dander up very often but this was huge to me.  (older age????? )  When it does happen let’s be sure to fire off thank yous to Stampin’ Up!.

~Blythe-the-sometimes-stick-in-the-mud

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Hey Sudsol Family.......guess what?

donnab07

Good to know.  Thanks for the update.

Donna

From: ml+s1100894n53484h46@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n53484h46@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 9:47 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Hey Sudsol Family.......guess what?

blythek@mac.com?subject=Hey%20Sudsol%20Family.......guess%20what?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Stampin’ Up!’s product/stamps people have been already working on correcting the grammatically incorrect stamp in the Forever Fern stamp set. (p. 110 new catalog)  

I am so thankful to Stampin’ Up! for doing the right thing.  “It will be updated soon,  It might be a while though…….but we should know it’s being fixed.

Sigh and woohoo.  I don’t get my dander up very often but this was huge to me.  (older age????? )  When it does happen let’s be sure to fire off thank yous to Stampin’ Up!.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Hey-Sudsol-Family-guess-what-tp53484.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h95@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Hey Sudsol Family.......guess what?

Kathy Slamar
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Great news!  It bugged me every time I read it!!
Kathy

On May 21, 2020, at 11:46 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n53484h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Hey-Sudsol-Family-guess-what-tp53484.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h12@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Hey Sudsol Family.......guess what?

Lois Folla

Yes, but will they send the stamp out to those who already purchased it like they did on one of the Sketches SS a long time ago, or will the correct stamp be only in the new set?  That is the only reason why I have not purchased it yet. 😊

From: ml+s1100894n53490h6@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53490h6@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 5:01 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Hey Sudsol Family.......guess what?

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Hey%20Sudsol%20Family.......guess%20what?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Great news!  It bugged me every time I read it!!

Kathy

On May 21, 2020, at 11:46 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n53484h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h12@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Hey-Sudsol-Family-guess-what-tp53484p53490.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com