classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Here are the Fall Color Combinations That Were Shared

Charlotte Lindmeier
Hello everyone,
So many demonstrators shared their ideas.  I need to make some cards using  these colors to check out the combinations. A big thank you to all who shared. Lots of variety in the answers. I love that. Our winner this week is Chris Occhipinti.  She wins a week of FREE SUDSOL this week.

Our question this week is:
What fall color combos are you using for cards this year?
I love the new in colors. Especially the blue and gold colors together.
I love these shades for fall:
Bumblebee, Cinnamon, Terra Cotta (not the right name, but it’s early here in AZ!) and a hint of Cherry Cobbler.
Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock and Crushed Curry.
I am using Cajun Craze, Bumble Bee, Merry Merlot, Pumpkin Pie, Cinnamon Cider, Garden Green, Old Olive, and Crumb Cake.
Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, Cajun Craze , Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow.
My color choices are: Cajun Craze, Bumblee Bee, Misty Moonlight and Shaded Spruce. But I have not put them together in a card yet, so I’ll see once I make one.
I just posted a card to my blog that used Cherry Cobbler, Misty Moonlight, and Old Olive.  Very pretty color combo.
My go to colors for fall are Cajun Craze, cherry cobbler, pumpkin pie and now  I will add bumblebee.
Combo 1 - Cinnamon Cider, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive
Combo 2 - Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron, Cinnamon Cider, Terracotta Tile and Poppy Parade
My favorite fall colors:  Cinnamon Cider, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, Shaded Spruce & Early Espresso
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Here are the Fall Color Combinations That Were Shared

Chris Occhipinti

Oh, thank you so much!  
I saved everyone's combos so I could try them out...some of them are just stunning.

Chris

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

To: cho1888@
Sent: August 1, 2020 at 10:17 PM
Subject: SU!: Here are the Fall Color Combinations That Were Shared

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Here are the Fall Color Combinations That Were Shared
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Hello everyone,
So many demonstrators shared their ideas.  I need to make some cards using  these colors to check out the combinations. A big thank you to all who shared. Lots of variety in the answers. I love that. Our winner this week is Chris Occhipinti.  She wins a week of FREE SUDSOL this week.

Our question this week is:
What fall color combos are you using for cards this year?
I love the new in colors. Especially the blue and gold colors together.
I love these shades for fall:
Bumblebee, Cinnamon, Terra Cotta (not the right name, but it’s early here in AZ!) and a hint of Cherry Cobbler.
Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock and Crushed Curry.
I am using Cajun Craze, Bumble Bee, Merry Merlot, Pumpkin Pie, Cinnamon Cider, Garden Green, Old Olive, and Crumb Cake.
Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, Cajun Craze , Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow.
My color choices are: Cajun Craze, Bumblee Bee, Misty Moonlight and Shaded Spruce. But I have not put them together in a card yet, so I’ll see once I make one.
I just posted a card to my blog that used Cherry Cobbler, Misty Moonlight, and Old Olive. Very pretty color combo.
My go to colors for fall are Cajun Craze, cherry cobbler, pumpkin pie and now I will add bumblebee.
Combo 1 - Cinnamon Cider, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive
Combo 2 - Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron, Cinnamon Cider, Terracotta Tile and Poppy Parade
My favorite fall colors: Cinnamon Cider, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, Shaded Spruce & Early Espresso
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Here-are-the-Fall-Color-Combinations-That-Were-Shared-tp54764.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.