Help with dress form pop n cuts

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Help with dress form pop n cuts

donna matoi
Hi everyone! I'm so overwelmed that I can't think straight! I'm trying to make a birthday card from Karen Burniston's website and I'm having problems with my cardstock is cutting all the way thru on the score lines. I know there is a solution to this, but I just can't think. I know that there is a person who probably can help me.  I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
Donna
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Help with dress form pop n cuts

Deborah Smart

I haven’t used that die, Donna, but I think you need to use a crease pad, and/or use a lower tab on your cutting plate.
Best of luck!
Deborah.

Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 12:39 PM
To: debsmart@shaw.ca
Subject: SU!: Help with dress form pop n cuts

Hi everyone! I'm so overwelmed that I can't think straight! I'm trying to make a birthday card from Karen Burniston's website and I'm having problems with my cardstock is cutting all the way thru on the score lines. I know there is a solution to this, but I just can't think. I know that there is a person who probably can help me.  I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
Donna

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: donna@donnascreativepad.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Help-with-dress-form-pop-n-cuts-tp3591.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h47@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Help with dress form pop n cuts

donna matoi

Thank you so much! It worked! I knew there was something and totally forgot about the crease pad! Happy Holidays!
Donna

DONNA MATOI
Your Creative & Inspiration Coach
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Manager
Long Beach, CA
(310) 213-7433

need stamps? shop 24/7 www.dcmluv2stamp.stampinup.net.com

-------- Original Message --------
<ml-node+s1100894n3592h84@n5.nabble.com>
Date: Thu, December 19, 2013 12:49 pm
To: "donna matoi [via SUDSOL]" <donna@donnascreativepad.com>

I haven’t used that die, Donna, but I think you need to use a crease pad, and/or use a lower tab on your cutting plate.
Best of luck!
Deborah.

Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 12:39 PM

Hi everyone! I'm so overwelmed that I can't think straight! I'm trying to make a birthday card from Karen Burniston's website and I'm having problems with my cardstock is cutting all the way thru on the score lines. I know there is a solution to this, but I just can't think. I know that there is a person who probably can help me.  I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
Donna

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: donna@donnascreativepad.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Help-with-dress-form-pop-n-cuts-tp3591.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h47@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-Help-with-dress-form-pop-n-cuts-tp3592.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com