Help me identify!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Help me identify!

Maria Pobre
I’m hoping someone can help me identify which retired SU! kit these wood veneer shapes are from. I thought it was a PP kit, but I checked past PP kit photos and wasn’t able to locate it.

Thank you!
Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Help me identify!

Darby Tanko
Maria Pobre wrote
I’m hoping someone can help me identify which retired SU! kit these wood veneer shapes are from. I thought it was a PP kit, but I checked past PP kit photos and wasn’t able to locate it.

Thank you!
Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA
Hi Maria,
It IS a long ago PP!  I just cleared out some old PPs...didn’t write down which Month/year this was but it was OLD...had flag stickers as well.  Here is a card from the set hope it helps!  Cheers, Darby Tanko

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Help me identify!

Jeanne Moss

Maria,

It’s June 2015

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Jan 30, 2021, at 10:31 AM, SUDSOL [Darby Tanko] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57340h81@.nabble> wrote:

darby@tankofamily.com?subject=Re: Help me identify!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: darby@

Maria Pobre wrote

Thank you!
Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA
Hi Maria,
It IS a long ago PP!  I just cleared out some old PPs...didn’t write down which Month/year this was but it was OLD...had flag stickers as well.  Here is a card from the set hope it helps!  Cheers, Darby Tanko

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Darby Tanko, please change the email address to: darby@tankofamily.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Help-me-identify-tp57329p57340.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Thank you Jeanne and Darby!

I had by-passed that kit because I recognized the images and remembered the floral card. I guess I should have searched for a photo of the projects anyway. At least now I have the information and will create alternate versions using scraps or current DSP.

Again, thanks!

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Jan 31, 2021, at 2:25 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57344h96@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Help me identify!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Maria,

It’s June 2015

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Jan 30, 2021, at 10:31 AM, SUDSOL [Darby Tanko] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57340h81@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: darby@

Maria Pobre wrote

Thank you!
Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA
Hi Maria,

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Darby Tanko, please change the email address to: darby@tankofamily.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Help-me-identify-tp57329p57340.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Help-me-identify-tp57329p57344.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Thanks to Jeanne and Darby, I was able to design these cards using the veneer triangles I found in my stash.

I traced the triangle onto the Dandy Garden and Well Suited DSPs then cut them by hand. I’m sure the Stitched Triangles Dies would make it so much easier. Triangles from the In Good Taste DSP collection would make a great substitute for the wood pieces.

I hope these have inspired you!

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Jan 31, 2021, at 9:14 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57349h51@.nabble> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Help me identify!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

I had by-passed that kit because I recognized the images and remembered the floral card. I guess I should have searched for a photo of the projects anyway. At least now I have the information and will create alternate versions using scraps or current DSP.

Again, thanks!

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Jan 31, 2021, at 2:25 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57344h96@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Maria,

It’s June 2015

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

Maria Pobre wrote

Thank you!
Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA
Hi Maria,

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Help-me-identify-tp57329p57344.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Help-me-identify-tp57329p57349.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I love it!  Way to use up leftovers!  

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Jan 31, 2021, at 2:01 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57355h46@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Thanks to Jeanne and Darby, I was able to design these cards using the veneer triangles I found in my stash.

I traced the triangle onto the Dandy Garden and Well Suited DSPs then cut them by hand. I’m sure the Stitched Triangles Dies would make it so much easier. Triangles from the In Good Taste DSP collection would make a great substitute for the wood pieces.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Jan 31, 2021, at 9:14 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57349h51@.nabble> wrote:

Again, thanks!

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Maria,

It’s June 2015

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

Maria Pobre wrote

Thank you!
Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA
Hi Maria,

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Help-me-identify-tp57329p57349.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Help-me-identify-tp57329p57355.html
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Very nice’

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2021, at 7:58 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57356h35@.nabble> wrote:

I love it!  Way to use up leftovers!  

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Jan 31, 2021, at 2:01 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57355h46@.nabble> wrote:

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Again, thanks!

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Maria,

It’s June 2015

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

Maria Pobre wrote

Thank you!
Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA
Hi Maria,

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Help-me-identify-tp57329p57355.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Help-me-identify-tp57329p57356.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble