Help! PayPal Button?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Help! PayPal Button?

Sue Erickson

Where do we go on Paypal to create a paypal button for our blogs? I’ve looked all over and can’t find it anymore. Thanks in advance for help.
Sue Erickson
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Help! PayPal Button?

Robbie Rubala

Per Stampin' Up policies you are not supposed to use a Paypal button on your blog.  You can always call and verify in case they have changed it.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 3:05 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55077h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Help!+PayPal+Button?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Where do we go on Paypal to create a paypal button for our blogs? I’ve looked all over and can’t find it anymore. Thanks in advance for help.
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Help-PayPal-Button-tp55077.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Sue...they are hiding them.  Go to Settings (the gear upper right), then Seller Tools.  There is a list of Buy Now, etc. there.  And you can use the Paypal button as long as you are not selling Stampin' Up! product.  I use them for Tutorial purchases all the time.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 3:05 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55077h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Help!+PayPal+Button?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Help-PayPal-Button-tp55077.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Brenda Crawshaw

Not sure if you got a response yet but here you go.

Log in, go to "Pay and Get Paid", go the far right under "Accept Payments" and at the bottom you will see "Paypal Buttons".

HTH

From: "SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n55077h57@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <bhc62@>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 3:05:43 PM
Subject: SU!: Help! PayPal Button?

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Help! PayPal Button?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Sue Erickson

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h63@.nabble

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@TheCrawshawGroup.com 508-628-9765
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Help! PayPal Button?

donnab07

Sue, I see that you got the right answer for locating how to create a PayPal button for your emails.  PayPal moved things around, and I initially had trouble locating it as well; I got help from PayPal. 

I have another question about PayPal – how does one use “friends and family” so that there is no service fee for me?

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55077h29@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55077h29@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 12:06 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Help!%20PayPal%20Button?

Sue Erickson

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Help! PayPal Button?

Sue Erickson

Sorry Donna. I don’t know the answer to this question. I just absorb the fees and deduct them on my taxes.
Sue

On Aug 21, 2020, at 10:39 AM, donnab07 [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n55130h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sue, I see that you got the right answer for locating how to create a PayPal button for your emails.  PayPal moved things around, and I initially had trouble locating it as well; I got help from PayPal. 

I have another question about PayPal – how does one use “friends and family” so that there is no service fee for me?

Donna Bagwell

From: <a href="x-msg://15/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55130&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email] [mailto:<a href="x-msg://15/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55130&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]]
To: SUDSOL Group <<a href="x-msg://15/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55130&amp;i=2" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]>

<a href="x-msg://15/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55130&amp;i=3" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="x-msg://15/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55130&amp;i=4" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]

Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: <a href="x-msg://15/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55130&amp;i=5" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="x-msg://15/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55130&amp;i=6" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Help-PayPal-Button-tp55077p55130.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Help! PayPal Button?

Laurie Servis
In reply to this post by donnab07
Just an fyi on the "friends and family" for Paypal, if use that in your business and Paypal finds out, they will suspend your account. I have heard that has happened to several demos so just beware. I don't think it's a problem for the occasional user, but I wouldn't do it on the regular.
donnab07 wrote
Sue, I see that you got the right answer for locating how to create a PayPal button for your emails.  PayPal moved things around, and I initially had trouble locating it as well; I got help from PayPal.  

Laurie Servis

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55077h29@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55077h29@.nabble]

Click here to reply directly to Sue Erickson privately at sue@ <mailto:sue@?subject=Help!%20PayPal%20Button?>  

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@ <mailto:sue@>

_____  

Sue Erickson

_____  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@ <mailto:sue@>  

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble <mailto:ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble>  
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here <http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1&code=ZG9ubmFAaWRhaG9iYWd3ZWxscy5uZXR8MXwtMTk4MzQyNzA5MQ==> .
Reply | Threaded
|

Fwd: SU!: Help! PayPal Button?

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by donnab07

Hi Donna,
I just received this comment about using PayPal’s Friends and Family for business. It’s just a FYI for you. I still don’t know how to use friends and family for that.
If I’m not sending an invoice or using a paypal button, I just have them send me the money to my PayPal account. Sometimes I get charged a fee and sometimes not.
Sue

Begin forwarded message:

From: "SUDSOL [Laurie Servis] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n55251h59@n7.nabble.com>
Subject: Re: SU!: Help! PayPal Button?
Date: August 31, 2020 at 4:06:23 PM PDT
To: SUDSOL Group <sue@soggystamper.com>

laurie.servis@gmail.com?subject=RE:%20Help!%20PayPal%20Button?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: laurie.servis@gmail.com

Just an fyi on the "friends and family" for Paypal, if use that in your business and Paypal finds out, they will suspend your account. I have heard that has happened to several demos so just beware. I don't think it's a problem for the occasional user, but I wouldn't do it on the regular.
donnab07 wrote
Sue, I see that you got the right answer for locating how to create a PayPal button for your emails.  PayPal moved things around, and I initially had trouble locating it as well; I got help from PayPal.  

Laurie Servis

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55077h29@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55077h29@.nabble]

Click here to reply directly to Sue Erickson privately at sue@ <mailto:sue@?subject=Help!%20PayPal%20Button?>  

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@ <mailto:sue@>

_____  

Sue Erickson

_____  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@ <mailto:sue@>  

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble <mailto:ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble>  
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here <

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Fwd: Help! PayPal Button?

donnab07

I forwarded this on to my upline, who I recently learned uses Friends & Family for SU! stuff.  She thanked me, and said she will begin adding the amount of the PP fee to her price, something I have been doing for years.

Donna

From: ml+s1100894n55252h54@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55252h54@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 5:19 PM
Subject: SU!: Fwd: Help! PayPal Button?

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Fwd:%20SU!:%20Help!%20PayPal%20Button?

Hi Donna,

I just received this comment about using PayPal’s Friends and Family for business. It’s just a FYI for you. I still don’t know how to use friends and family for that.

If I’m not sending an invoice or using a paypal button, I just have them send me the money to my PayPal account. Sometimes I get charged a fee and sometimes not.

Sue

Begin forwarded message:

From: "SUDSOL [Laurie Servis] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n55251h59@n7.nabble.com>

Subject: Re: SU!: Help! PayPal Button?

Date: August 31, 2020 at 4:06:23 PM PDT

To: SUDSOL Group <sue@soggystamper.com>

laurie.servis@gmail.com?subject=RE:%20Help!%20PayPal%20Button?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: laurie.servis@gmail.com

donnab07 wrote

Laurie Servis

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55077h29@.nabble [ml+s1100894n55077h29@.nabble]

Click here to reply directly to Sue Erickson privately at sue@ <sue@?subject=Help!%20PayPal%20Button?>  

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@ <sue@>

_____  

Sue Erickson

_____  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@ <sue@>  

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble <ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble>  
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here <

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Help-PayPal-Button-tp55077p55252.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com