Heat Tool

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Heat Tool

Denise Salyards
I purchased the SU Heat Tool quite a while ago but I never used it until I needed to dry the Brusho colors.  When I opened it and plugged it in it did nothing!  I noticed there is a plastic piece around the metal nozzle.  Do you know if you are supposed to remove that?  Has anyone else had this problem or do you recall issues from a while back with the tool?  
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Heat Tool

Carol Hodson

The one I got didn't heat up enough to melt embossing powder even on the highest setting so I contacted demo support & they sent me a new one. 

Sent from my iPhone 📱

On Mar 11, 2018, at 9:46 AM, SUDSOL [Denise Salyards] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n41208h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dsalyards210@gmail.com?subject=Heat Tool
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dsalyards210@gmail.com

I purchased the SU Heat Tool quite a while ago but I never used it until I needed to dry the Brusho colors.  When I opened it and plugged it in it did nothing!  I noticed there is a plastic piece around the metal nozzle.  Do you know if you are supposed to remove that?  Has anyone else had this problem or do you recall issues from a while back with the tool?  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Denise Salyards, please change the email address to: dsalyards210@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Heat-Tool-tp41208.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h8@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

The plastic around the end of the Heat tool is a guard so you don’t touch the hot end. It is permanent. 

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 11, 2018, at 11:20 AM, SUDSOL [Carol Hodson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n41210h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

KlondikeSuzie@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Heat Tool
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: KlondikeSuzie@aol.com

The one I got didn't heat up enough to melt embossing powder even on the highest setting so I contacted demo support & they sent me a new one. 

Sent from my iPhone 📱

On Mar 11, 2018, at 9:46 AM, SUDSOL [Denise Salyards] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n41208h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dsalyards210@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Denise Salyards, please change the email address to: dsalyards210@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Heat-Tool-tp41208.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h8@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carol Hodson, please change the email address to: KlondikeSuzie@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Heat-Tool-tp41208p41210.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Rathmell
In reply to this post by Denise Salyards

You do not remove the plastic piece.  There are 2 speeds one is hotter than the other, but should work once turned on.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 11, 2018, at 12:46 PM, SUDSOL [Denise Salyards] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n41208h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h86@n7.nabble.com