Heart Tins in Occasions Catalog

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Heart Tins in Occasions Catalog

donnab07
I want to use the Heart Tins to make little cakes for my upcoming catalog launch party.  Has anyone done this, and if you have, what tips can you share?  Is it even possible to place the heart tins in the oven?  I'm most nervous about how long to bake the cakes in the oven, and how easy it is to remove the cake from the tins.  Thanks in advance for your help.
Donna Bagwell
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Heart Tins in Occasions Catalog

Jeanne Moss

Donna, I saw somewhere that you CAN bake in these....maybe the suite video?

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On Jan 15, 2020, at 8:15 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n51301h72@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=Heart Tins in Occasions Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I want to use the Heart Tins to make little cakes for my upcoming catalog launch party.  Has anyone done this, and if you have, what tips can you share?  Is it even possible to place the heart tins in the oven?  I'm most nervous about how long to bake the cakes in the oven, and how easy it is to remove the cake from the tins.  Thanks in advance for your help.
Donna Bagwell

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Heart-Tins-in-Occasions-Catalog-tp51301.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Rathmell
In reply to this post by donnab07

Donna,  I read where they can go in the oven and another demonstrator made some kind of muffins and said they hold twice the amount of batter as the regular muffin pan openings.  I plan to use brownie mix in mine.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 15, 2020, at 8:15 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n51301h43@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Heart-Tins-in-Occasions-Catalog-tp51301.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h86@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

Donna, I believe the video SU! has on these sweet little tins states that you can bake in them.  I would spray each with Pam or another spray before filling them, for sure.  Obviously, as the video person says, the covers are not for the oven (like any of us would do that? duh).  I haven't used mine yet but need to do something soon.  Thanks for reminding me....

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 1/15/2020 7:15:06 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n51301h28@.nabble writes:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Donna Bagwell

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

Donna, I believe the video SU! has on these sweet little tins states that you can bake in them.  I would spray each with Pam or another spray before filling them, for sure.  Obviously, as the video person says, the covers are not for the oven (like any of us would do that? duh).  I haven't used mine yet but need to do something soon.  Thanks for reminding me....

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 1/15/2020 7:15:06 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n51301h28@.nabble writes:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Donna Bagwell

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Heart Tins in Occasions Catalog

Diane Schultz

Hi Donna,

Here is the link to Erica’s blog where she used the Heart Tins to bake chocolate cakes.

https://pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com/2020/01/valentine-tin-chocolate-cakes.html

Hope this helps!!

Cyber Hugs,

Diane

"Music speaks what cannot be expressed,
soothes the mind and gives it rest.
Heals the heart and makes it whole,
flows from heaven to the soul."

From: ml+s1100894n51301h65@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51301h65@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 8:16 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <scrapgal2@.rr>
Subject: SU!: Heart Tins in Occasions Catalog

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=Heart%20Tins%20in%20Occasions%20Catalog

Donna Bagwell

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h8@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

JonesCarol

A friend said she filled 16 containers half full with one box of brownie mix. I believe she baked at 325 degrees. And of course, don't bake with the lids on....

Carol Smile!
Independent Demonstrator
Stampin' Up!®  

My website: http://caroljones.stampinup.net

On Wednesday, January 15, 2020, 7:15:11 PM CST, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n51301h33@.nabble> wrote:

Donna Bagwell

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h76@.nabble