Heads Up! Little Ladybug stamp set

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Heads Up! Little Ladybug stamp set

shelly peck
I just put an order in that qualified for the Little Ladybug stamp set. To receive the stamp set you need to enter the code in the rewards section for Hostess. Also, to clarify it is $300 to get the stamp set. It is a little hard to figure out since it is only on the chart.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Heads Up! Little Ladybug stamp set

Connie Babbert

Yes!  I did mine a little bit ago and noticed the same thing. Was surprised it didn’t automatically pop up in my host rewards. 

Connie Babbert
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Order online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.com

On Jan 3, 2020, at 7:07 PM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51122h89@.nabble> wrote:

juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Heads Up! Little Ladybug stamp set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@

I just put an order in that qualified for the Little Ladybug stamp set. To receive the stamp set you need to enter the code in the rewards section for Hostess. Also, to clarify it is $300 to get the stamp set. It is a little hard to figure out since it is only on the chart.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Heads-Up-Little-Ladybug-stamp-set-tp51122.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.