Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?

Kay Capps

Hi- I have had several customers say they have only received the SAB
brochure-

Not sure if I missed any news about why the Spring Catalogs were being
sent later-

Thank you for any help!

I am not sure if I should call SU about this-

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps
Kay Capps
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?

Char Stiehl

It appears that my local Arizona customers have not received both catalogs.  Just the SAB Brochure.

I am calling Stampin Up later this morning.

From: ml+s1100894n56882h60@.nabble <ml+s1100894n56882h60@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 6:49 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>
Subject: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?

petking@vcn.com?subject=Have%20your%20customers%20received%20both%20the%20Spring%20Catalog%20and%20SAB%20Brochures?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: petking@vcn.com

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Capps, please change the email address to: petking@vcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?

Jeanne Moss

I had a customer in CA who received her SAB a week ago and got her mini Saturday.  
Other customers have only received SAB.

I signed myself up to receive one of each but haven’t gotten either of them.

Many demos have started mailing their own and I can see why!

Jeanne Moss 

On Dec 28, 2020, at 9:58 AM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56883h14@.nabble> wrote:

chars@cox.net?subject=RE: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@

It appears that my local Arizona customers have not received both catalogs.  Just the SAB Brochure.

I am calling Stampin Up later this morning.

From: ml+s1100894n56882h60@.nabble <ml+s1100894n56882h60@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 6:49 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>
Subject: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?

petking@vcn.com?subject=Have%20your%20customers%20received%20both%20the%20Spring%20Catalog%20and%20SAB%20Brochures?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: petking@vcn.com

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Capps, please change the email address to: petking@vcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882p56883.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?

Chris Occhipinti
In reply to this post by Kay Capps

I always mail one of each catalog to myself; the SAB came (12/15) more than a week before the Mini (12/23).
I have had messages from customers stating how much they like the mini, so at least some are arriving (western WA).

Chris Occhipinti

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

-----Original Message-----

To: cho1888@
Sent: 2020-12-28 5:49:21 AM

petking@vcn.com?subject=Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: petking@

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps
Kay Capps

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Patrice Goldenburg

I haven’t received my copies yet!

Patrice Goldenburg
patrice@

On Dec 28, 2020, at 9:09 AM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56885h71@.nabble> wrote:

cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@

I always mail one of each catalog to myself; the SAB came (12/15) more than a week before the Mini (12/23).
I have had messages from customers stating how much they like the mini, so at least some are arriving (western WA).

Chris Occhipinti

petking@vcn.com?subject=Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: petking@

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps
Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882p56885.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan

No one, including me, has received either catalogs here in western PA, NE of Pittsburgh.

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA
On 12/28/2020 10:18 AM SUDSOL [Patrice Goldenburg] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56886h2@.nabble> wrote:

pat.goldenburg@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pat.goldenburg@

Patrice Goldenburg
patrice@

On Dec 28, 2020, at 9:09 AM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56885h71@.nabble> wrote:

cho1888@?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@

Chris Occhipinti

petking@?subject=Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps
Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Capps, please change the email address to: petking@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882p56885.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patrice Goldenburg, please change the email address to: pat.goldenburg@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882p56886.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England
In reply to this post by Chris Occhipinti

It’s the mail I am sure. None of my customers have it yet. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 28, 2020, at 10:09 AM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56885h34@.nabble> wrote:

cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?

Chris Occhipinti

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps
Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

Jane Bone

We have nothing in Ohio

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 11:02 AM SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56888h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sandyengland@embarqmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Have+your+customers+received+both+the+Spring+Catalog+and+SAB+Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@embarqmail.com

It’s the mail I am sure. None of my customers have it yet. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 28, 2020, at 10:09 AM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56885h34@.nabble> wrote:

cho1888@...?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?

Chris Occhipinti

petking@...?subject=Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps
Kay Capps

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882p56888.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h47@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Patrice Goldenburg

I and my customers far and wide have only received the SAB mini. I too always sign up so I know they have or at least they will soon aft I do.
Let us know what you find out.
Thanks,
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 28, 2020, at 8:18 AM, SUDSOL [Patrice Goldenburg] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56886h42@.nabble> wrote:

pat.goldenburg@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pat.goldenburg@

Patrice Goldenburg
patrice@

Chris Occhipinti

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps
Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patrice Goldenburg, please change the email address to: pat.goldenburg@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882p56886.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Kay Capps

I have one customer in California/Bay area and she is swooning over the J-J Mini. She didn’t mention SAB.

Robin Messenheimer
PO Box 5234, Hilo, HI 96720
808-854-6145

On Dec 28, 2020, at 3:49 AM, SUDSOL [Kay Capps] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56882h11@.nabble> wrote:

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps
Kay Capps

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@.nabble
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert

SAB are showing up in central Ohio today. 

Connie Babbert
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Order online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.com

On Dec 28, 2020, at 4:54 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56896h83@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

I have one customer in California/Bay area and she is swooning over the J-J Mini. She didn’t mention SAB.

Robin Messenheimer
808-854-6145

On Dec 28, 2020, at 3:49 AM, SUDSOL [Kay Capps] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56882h11@.nabble> wrote:

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps
Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882p56896.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Mine customers have not received theirs.  One in Georgia received the SAB but not the mini.  I called SU today and was told they should arrive no later than the 5th and if they have not been received to call and they would send out one from the office.
This happened to the last ones also.  We should write the sandbox and suggest that they be sent earlier.  After all, we order them a month before we even see them on line as demonstrators.
On 12/28/2020 6:03 PM SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56898h52@.nabble> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@

SAB are showing up in central Ohio today. 

Connie Babbert
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Order online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.com

On Dec 28, 2020, at 4:54 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56896h83@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Robin Messenheimer
808-854-6145

petking@?subject=Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps
Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Capps, please change the email address to: petking@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882p56896.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882p56898.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Linda Pastva-Callahan

Customer in Denver CO has received hers on different days, but none of
Here in northeast Tennessee have received.  Mine have been replaced 
two years in a row - After the new catty begins.  I think they are just not 
Mailed out.  Too many not showing up.  

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 28, 2020, at 10:26 AM, SUDSOL [Linda Pastva-Callahan] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56887h43@.nabble> wrote:

happyloyzo21@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: happyloyzo21@

No one, including me, has received either catalogs here in western PA, NE of Pittsburgh.

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA
On 12/28/2020 10:18 AM SUDSOL [Patrice Goldenburg] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56886h2@.nabble> wrote:

Patrice Goldenburg
patrice@

cho1888@?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?

Chris Occhipinti

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps
Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Pastva-Callahan, please change the email address to: happyloyzo21@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882p56887.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Katie Lilly

I have received both of mine.  I just emailed my customers to see if they have received both of theirs.  I always order for me when I order for my customers.  Katie Lilly  😃

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 28, 2020, at 5:32 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56901h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 28, 2020, at 10:26 AM, SUDSOL [Linda Pastva-Callahan] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56887h43@.nabble> wrote:

happyloyzo21@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: happyloyzo21@

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA

Patrice Goldenburg
patrice@

Chris Occhipinti

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps
Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Pastva-Callahan, please change the email address to: happyloyzo21@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882p56887.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882p56901.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker

I received my SAB today, but have not received my mini catalog yet.  (Like many of you I order one for myself to help check the mailing status).  
None of those I ordered for have received theirs yet either.  (That would primarily be Wisconsin & Louisiana mailing) 
Pam Parker

On Dec 28, 2020, at 8:04 PM, SUDSOL [Katie Lilly] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56904h11@.nabble> wrote:

ktkent99@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktkent99@

I have received both of mine.  I just emailed my customers to see if they have received both of theirs.  I always order for me when I order for my customers.  Katie Lilly  😃

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 28, 2020, at 5:32 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56901h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPad

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA

Patrice Goldenburg
patrice@

Chris Occhipinti

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps
Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882p56901.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Katie Lilly, please change the email address to: ktkent99@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882p56904.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Linda Pastva-Callahan

I received my SAB catalog today in Bristol TN  I order for myself as well when I
Order for customers.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA

Patrice Goldenburg
patrice@

Chris Occhipinti

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps
Kay Capps

Reply | Threaded
|

Jane Bone

I order one for myself so I know when customers should have theirs. Nothing inOhio.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 9:57 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56945h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Have+your+customers+received+both+the+Spring+Catalog+and+SAB+Brochures?

I received my SAB catalog today in Bristol TN  I order for myself as well when I
Order for customers.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

happyloyzo21@...?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA

pat.goldenburg@...?subject=Re: SU!: Have your customers received both the Spring Catalog and SAB Brochures?

Patrice Goldenburg
patrice@

Chris Occhipinti

brochure-

sent later-

Thank you for any help!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kay Capps
Kay Capps

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-your-customers-received-both-the-Spring-Catalog-and-SAB-Brochures-tp56882p56945.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h47@n7.nabble.com