Have you ever been in the chat room?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Have you ever been in the chat room?

joyce pacer
I have found that many of our new members have never taken part in the chat room because they are not certain how to do this.
First, go to "Community" and click on it.  A tab will pull down.
Next.  Click on Chat area--the very first thing.
It will ask you to log in or create a new account.

To create a new account, you need your email address that you use for SUDSOL for name
Your password will be your SU iD number.

It is easy and worth while.  Come join us.  Thanks to the four new members that joined us last week and found it fun and worth their while.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Have you ever been in the chat room?

Pamela Parker

I think the chat room sounds both informative & fun, but unfortunately I’m not available at on Wednesday evenings. I have mid-week church service. 

Tonight’s sounds very intriguing 

Have fun
Pam

On Jan 23, 2019, at 9:26 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Chat Notices & Reminders <ml+s1100894n46237h34@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Have you ever been in the chat room?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I have found that many of our new members have never taken part in the chat room because they are not certain how to do this.
First, go to "Community" and click on it.  A tab will pull down.
Next.  Click on Chat area--the very first thing.
It will ask you to log in or create a new account.

To create a new account, you need your email address that you use for SUDSOL for name
Your password will be your SU iD number.

It is easy and worth while.  Come join us.  Thanks to the four new members that joined us last week and found it fun and worth their while.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-you-ever-been-in-the-chat-room-tp46237.html
To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, email ml+s1100894n5514h21@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Chat Notices & Reminders, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
I used to, years ago, until I joined choir which meets on Wednesdays.

> On Jan 23, 2019, at 9:26 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Chat Notices & Reminders <ml+s1100894n46237h34@.nabble> wrote:
>
> Click here to reply directly to joyce pacer privately at joycepacer@
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@
> I have found that many of our new members have never taken part in the chat room because they are not certain how to do this.
> First, go to "Community" and click on it.  A tab will pull down.
> Next.  Click on Chat area--the very first thing.
> It will ask you to log in or create a new account.
>
> To create a new account, you need your email address that you use for SUDSOL for name
> Your password will be your SU iD number.
>
> It is easy and worth while.  Come join us.  Thanks to the four new members that joined us last week and found it fun and worth their while.
>
> Joyce
> Joyce Pacer
> Business Chat
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@ 
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-you-ever-been-in-the-chat-room-tp46237.html
> To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, email ml+s1100894n5514h21@.nabble 
> To unsubscribe from Chat Notices & Reminders, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

The chat room is great!  I recommend you visit if you can.  Everyone is very friendly and helpful, and after Joyce’s presentation, you’re welcome to ask any questions you may have on any topic.

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 23, 2019, at 1:23 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Chat Notices & Reminders <ml+s1100894n46239h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Have you ever been in the chat room?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I used to, years ago, until I joined choir which meets on Wednesdays.

> On Jan 23, 2019, at 9:26 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Chat Notices & Reminders <ml+s1100894n46237h34@.nabble> wrote:
>
> Click here to reply directly to joyce pacer privately at joycepacer@
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@
> I have found that many of our new members have never taken part in the chat room because they are not certain how to do this.
> First, go to "Community" and click on it.  A tab will pull down.
> Next.  Click on Chat area--the very first thing.
> It will ask you to log in or create a new account.
>
> To create a new account, you need your email address that you use for SUDSOL for name
> Your password will be your SU iD number.
>
> It is easy and worth while.  Come join us.  Thanks to the four new members that joined us last week and found it fun and worth their while.
>
> Joyce
> Joyce Pacer
> Business Chat
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@ 
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-you-ever-been-in-the-chat-room-tp46237.html
> To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, email ml+s1100894n5514h21@.nabble 
> To unsubscribe from Chat Notices & Reminders, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-you-ever-been-in-the-chat-room-tp46237p46239.html
To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, email ml+s1100894n5514h75@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Chat Notices & Reminders, click here.