Have You Made and Displayed Cards with the Retiring Sets?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
15 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Have You Made and Displayed Cards with the Retiring Sets?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
How many cards did you make this month?  Attach a picture of your favorite one if you have the capability. I have seen a lot of cards made with retiring sets being posted this past week. That's a nice way to remind customers to buy them before they are gone.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Have You Made and Displayed Cards with the Retiring Sets?

Jeanne Moss

I don’t have a number, but it’s been a most productive month!  This is one of my favorites made with the retiring Music From the Heart set, designed by Dawn Olchefske.  Like her, I was surprised to see this set retire so quickly.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@
http://jeannemoss.stampinup.net
www.bluegrassstamper.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 30, 2020, at 8:40 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n52962h63@.nabble> wrote:

How many cards did you make this month?  Attach a picture of your favorite one if you have the capability. I have seen a lot of cards made with retiring sets being posted this past week. That's a nice way to remind customers to buy them before they are gone.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-You-Made-and-Displayed-Cards-with-the-Retiring-Sets-tp52962.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Have You Made and Displayed Cards with the Retiring Sets?

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Love this questions, my answer is zero. All of my things will stay packed for a while. But I have lot of cards already made and I’m sending them out like crazy! I’m getting thank you text messages, emails and calls. Go figure…. LOL I should mail out cards more often 😊 LOL

From: ml+s1100894n52962h38@.nabble <ml+s1100894n52962h38@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 8:40 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: Have You Made and Displayed Cards with the Retiring Sets?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net

If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-You-Made-and-Displayed-Cards-with-the-Retiring-Sets-tp52962.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Hubby and I have been very busy making cards for my Cards of Caring ministry at my church. Especially. now that my group can’t meet to make them and no one can visit those that are in care facilities.
I have made mine from Pumpkin kits and DH makes Pop Up Cards from scratch (his are not SU!—gasp!).
I’ll see if I can post some photos in a bit. We are shooting for 30-40 cards!!!
Nola

On Apr 30, 2020, at 10:10 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n52976h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Love this questions, my answer is zero. All of my things will stay packed for a while. But I have lot of cards already made and I’m sending them out like crazy! I’m getting thank you text messages, emails and calls. Go figure…. LOL I should mail out cards more often 😊 LOL

From: ml+s1100894n52962h38@.nabble <ml+s1100894n52962h38@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 8:40 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-You-Made-and-Displayed-Cards-with-the-Retiring-Sets-tp52962p52976.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

Robbie Rubala

final.jpg (1M) Download Attachment

I am featuring all retiring items this week. I will probably do it next week also.  Here is my favorite one so far this week.

Have a Great Day and remember to wear a mask and wash your hands!

Robbie

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 8:40 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n52962h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
How many cards did you make this month?  Attach a picture of your favorite one if you have the capability. I have seen a lot of cards made with retiring sets being posted this past week. That's a nice way to remind customers to buy them before they are gone.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Robbie, I love this card and your new watermark!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On Apr 30, 2020, at 1:29 PM, SUDSOL [Robbie Rubala] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n52979h90@.nabble> wrote:

final.jpg (1M) Download Attachment

I am featuring all retiring items this week. I will probably do it next week also. Here is my favorite one so far this week.

Have a Great Day and remember to wear a mask and wash your hands!

Robbie

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 8:40 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n52962h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
How many cards did you make this month? Attach a picture of your favorite one if you have the capability. I have seen a lot of cards made with retiring sets being posted this past week. That's a nice way to remind customers to buy them before they are gone.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: robbierubala@gmail.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-You-Made-and-Displayed-Cards-with-the-Retiring-Sets-tp52962p52979.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Char Stiehl

I have made cards from Under My Umbrella, Honey Bee, and Beautifully Braided.  I am using them to send to my customers and neighbors.

Char Stiehl

From: ml+s1100894n52962h40@.nabble <ml+s1100894n52962h40@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 5:40 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker

Timless Tulips_Slimline.jpg (3M) Download Attachment

I’m not sure exactly how many cards I have made this month total.  I do know that I made 97 cards for Mother’s Day.   My favorite one special was the one I made for my Daughter using Timeless Tulips, since tulips are her favorite flower (like mine).

This was my first try at a slimline card.  I’ve attached a picture of it.

Pam

From: ml+s1100894n52962h9@.nabble <ml+s1100894n52962h9@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 7:40 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <parkerp78@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk,
click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Andrea Sharp

My favorite card of the month was one I made to send to all of the staff members of our church.to wish them a Happy Easter.

image.png

"... it isn't joy that makes us grateful, it's gratitude that makes us joyful." ~David Steindl-Rast

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 8:40 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n52962h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
How many cards did you make this month?  Attach a picture of your favorite one if you have the capability. I have seen a lot of cards made with retiring sets being posted this past week. That's a nice way to remind customers to buy them before they are gone.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h28@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Beautiful!!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On May 3, 2020, at 10:35 AM, SUDSOL [Andrea Sharp] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53092h93@.nabble> wrote:

andrea.sharp@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Have You Made and Displayed Cards with the Retiring Sets?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: andrea.sharp@

My favorite card of the month was one I made to send to all of the staff members of our church.to wish them a Happy Easter.

image.png

"... it isn't joy that makes us grateful, it's gratitude that makes us joyful." ~David Steindl-Rast

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 8:40 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n52962h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
How many cards did you make this month? Attach a picture of your favorite one if you have the capability. I have seen a lot of cards made with retiring sets being posted this past week. That's a nice way to remind customers to buy them before they are gone.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h28@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Andrea Sharp, please change the email address to: andrea.sharp@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-You-Made-and-Displayed-Cards-with-the-Retiring-Sets-tp52962p53092.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Joan Norman
In reply to this post by Andrea Sharp

Lovely.   

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 10:35 AM SUDSOL [Andrea Sharp] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53092h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
andrea.sharp@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Have+You+Made+and+Displayed+Cards+with+the+Retiring+Sets?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: andrea.sharp@gmail.com

image.png

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 8:40 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n52962h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h28@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Andrea Sharp, please change the email address to: andrea.sharp@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-You-Made-and-Displayed-Cards-with-the-Retiring-Sets-tp52962p53092.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h13@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.com

Cell: 502-548-5886
Phone: 502-239-4475

Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

This card is beautiful!

On May 3, 2020, at 7:35 AM, SUDSOL [Andrea Sharp] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53092h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

andrea.sharp@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Have%20You%20Made%20and%20Displayed%20Cards%20with%20the%20Retiring%20Sets?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: andrea.sharp@gmail.com

image.png

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker

Beautiful 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 3, 2020, at 9:35 AM, SUDSOL [Andrea Sharp] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53092h39@.nabble> wrote:

andrea.sharp@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Have You Made and Displayed Cards with the Retiring Sets?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: andrea.sharp@

image.png

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

OH! That is a beautiful card - printed out so I can CASE it!
Thanks much for sharing, Nola

On May 3, 2020, at 9:37 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53096h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Have%20You%20Made%20and%20Displayed%20Cards%20with%20the%20Retiring%20Sets?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

This card is beautiful!

On May 3, 2020, at 7:35 AM, SUDSOL [Andrea Sharp] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53092h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

andrea.sharp@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Have%20You%20Made%20and%20Displayed%20Cards%20with%20the%20Retiring%20Sets?

image.png

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-You-Made-and-Displayed-Cards-with-the-Retiring-Sets-tp52962p53096.html

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005

Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker

Thanks Nola

On May 3, 2020, at 12:19 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53098h25@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: Have You Made and Displayed Cards with the Retiring Sets?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

OH! That is a beautiful card - printed out so I can CASE it!
Thanks much for sharing, Nola

On May 3, 2020, at 9:37 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53096h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Have%20You%20Made%20and%20Displayed%20Cards%20with%20the%20Retiring%20Sets?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

This card is beautiful!

image.png

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-You-Made-and-Displayed-Cards-with-the-Retiring-Sets-tp52962p53096.html

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Have-You-Made-and-Displayed-Cards-with-the-Retiring-Sets-tp52962p53098.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble