classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Has anyone had this happen?

grantj

image1.jpeg (83K) Download Attachment

This is an old set, but good for sympathy cards. Has anyone ever had a stamp not take color from our regular markers? In addition to the flower, a leaf didn’t stamp.

Jan Grant
Sent from my
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Has anyone had this happen?

Joan Norman

Take some sandpaper or an Emory board and lightly sand the surface.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 12:47 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n43291h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Has+anyone+had+this+happen?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

This is an old set, but good for sympathy cards. Has anyone ever had a stamp not take color from our regular markers? In addition to the flower, a leaf didn’t stamp.

Jan Grant
Sent from my

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Has-anyone-had-this-happen-tp43291.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h94@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.com

Cell: 502-548-5886
Phone: 502-239-4475

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I assumed I did so when I first got the set. It’s only the two that didn’t stamp. I always sand after mounting (this is a wood mount set).

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 19, 2018, at 11:59 AM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43292h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampnjoan@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Has anyone had this happen?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@gmail.com

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 12:47 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n43291h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant
Sent from my

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Has-anyone-had-this-happen-tp43291.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h94@n7.nabble.com
--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Has-anyone-had-this-happen-tp43291p43292.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

Try stamping with versamark a time or two before inking with markers. Also make sure the markers are “juicy”.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 19, 2018, at 1:02 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43294h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Has anyone had this happen?

I assumed I did so when I first got the set. It’s only the two that didn’t stamp. I always sand after mounting (this is a wood mount set).

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 19, 2018, at 11:59 AM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43292h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@gmail.com

Jan Grant
Sent from my

--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Has-anyone-had-this-happen-tp43291p43292.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Has-anyone-had-this-happen-tp43291p43294.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h49@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks. I realized,after the fact, that they have not been stored on their sides.

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 19, 2018, at 12:52 PM, SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43296h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Has anyone had this happen?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

Try stamping with versamark a time or two before inking with markers. Also make sure the markers are “juicy”.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 19, 2018, at 1:02 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43294h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Has anyone had this happen?

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant
Sent from my

--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Has-anyone-had-this-happen-tp43291p43294.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h49@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Has-anyone-had-this-happen-tp43291p43296.html