Has anyone converted the Tasty Truck into a Golf Cart?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Has anyone converted the Tasty Truck into a Golf Cart?

Judy Lawhon

I searched for the proper email under which to send this but couldn't find it.  It just seems like there should be some way to convert this truck into a golf cart.  If anyone has created a golf cart with the Tasty Truck, please let me know!

Many thanks,
Judy Lawhon
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Has anyone converted the Tasty Truck into a Golf Cart?

Jeanne Moss

Cute idea!  I'd like to see that, too!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 9, 2017, at 3:03 PM, SUDSOL [Judy Lawhon] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n34816h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

judethemarm@aol.com?subject=Has anyone converted the Tasty Truck into a Golf Cart?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: judethemarm@aol.com

I searched for the proper email under which to send this but couldn't find it.  It just seems like there should be some way to convert this truck into a golf cart.  If anyone has created a golf cart with the Tasty Truck, please let me know!

Many thanks,
Judy Lawhon
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judy Lawhon, please change the email address to: judethemarm@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Has-anyone-converted-the-Tasty-Truck-into-a-Golf-Cart-tp34816.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.