Half price item

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Half price item

grantj

At what point do you earn one 50% off item? I thought it was $400 retail, but the ordering system says it's not been earned.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Half price item

davism

$450 I believe. 

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 9:36 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54783h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Half+price+item
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

At what point do you earn one 50% off item? I thought it was $400 retail, but the ordering system says it's not been earned.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Half-price-item-tp54783.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h54@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Half price item

Andrea Sharp
In reply to this post by grantj

The 50% item threshold is $450 in the US.

"... it isn't joy that makes us grateful, it's gratitude that makes us joyful." ~David Steindl-Rast

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 9:36 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54783h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Half+price+item
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Half-price-item-tp54783.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.