Half price item?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Half price item?

grantj

I'm putting in an order that is right at $400. I thought that at amount, the hostess got one item at half price, but OE says my order does not qualify. What is the amount to receive a half-price item?

Jan Grant
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Half price item?

Sara Levin

Joyce ~

The half price item comes at $450.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 9:01 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36051h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Half+price+item?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I'm putting in an order that is right at $400. I thought that at amount, the hostess got one item at half price, but OE says my order does not qualify. What is the amount to receive a half-price item?

Jan Grant
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
<a href="tel:(217)%20546-5769" value="+12175465769" target="_blank">(217) 546-5769

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Half-price-item-tp36051.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.