classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

HELP: New Catalog Survival Kit

Lois Folla

Hi Stampers!

I wanted to have my club members put together their own Survival Kit, unknowningly and at the end give them a tag with a poem. LOL

I have below. Can anyone add to or suggest anything different???  I know there was a rubberband, but I can’t remember why… 😊

Thank you so much!

New Catalog Survival Kit:

This is a New Catty Survival Kit I've put together for my stamp club members. I was inspired by all the wonderful and creative ladies in one of the SUB forums -- thank you!
I used a cello bag and the new Soft Sky CS as the bag topper. Here's what's included in the kit:
•A Band-Aid for those paper cuts you’ll get when flipping through the pages quickly the first few times
•Life Savers to help you when your drowning in new ideas
•A tea bag to help you stay up late while browsing the new catalog
•Post-It Notes to mark your favorite stamp sets and pages
•A pen to mark your calendar for our next workshop and…….

Lois Folla, Independent Stampin' Up! Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Phone: 732-598-5026

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Love It. Live It. Share It 

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: HELP: New Catalog Survival Kit

Barbara Stitt

Lois:  how about A rubber band to stretch your imagination?  Your others
Are good!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 10, 2019, at 2:33 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n48499h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=HELP: New Catalog Survival Kit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Hi Stampers!

I wanted to have my club members put together their own Survival Kit, unknowningly and at the end give them a tag with a poem. LOL

I have below. Can anyone add to or suggest anything different??? I know there was a rubberband, but I can’t remember why… 😊

Thank you so much!

This is a New Catty Survival Kit I've put together for my stamp club members. I was inspired by all the wonderful and creative ladies in one of the SUB forums -- thank you!
I used a cello bag and the new Soft Sky CS as the bag topper. Here's what's included in the kit:
•A Band-Aid for those paper cuts you’ll get when flipping through the pages quickly the first few times

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/HELP-New-Catalog-Survival-Kit-tp48499.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h8@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: HELP: New Catalog Survival Kit

Judie Snoots

How about a little bit of chocolate to sustain your energy.

Sunshine, Judie

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 2:48 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n48501h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+HELP:+New+Catalog+Survival+Kit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Lois:  how about A rubber band to stretch your imagination?  Your others
Are good!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 10, 2019, at 2:33 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n48499h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@...?subject=HELP: New Catalog Survival Kit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Hi Stampers!

I have below. Can anyone add to or suggest anything different??? I know there was a rubberband, but I can’t remember why… 😊

Thank you so much!

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/HELP-New-Catalog-Survival-Kit-tp48499.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h8@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/HELP-New-Catalog-Survival-Kit-tp48499p48501.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h88@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: HELP: New Catalog Survival Kit

Lois Folla

Great thank you for the chocolate and rubber band ideas!!!!

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

From: ml+s1100894n48506h2@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48506h2@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 4:00 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: HELP: New Catalog Survival Kit

stampinjudie@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20HELP:%20New%20Catalog%20Survival%20Kit

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@gmail.com

How about a little bit of chocolate to sustain your energy.

Sunshine, Judie

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 2:48 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n48501h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+HELP:+New+Catalog+Survival+Kit

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Lois: how about A rubber band to stretch your imagination? Your others

Are good!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 10, 2019, at 2:33 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n48499h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@...?subject=HELP: New Catalog Survival Kit

Hi Stampers!

Thank you so much!

Lois Folla, Independent Stampin' Up! Manager

Phone: 732-598-5026

Calendar of Events: www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net

Shop Online Anytime

Stay Connected:

My Blog: www.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h8@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/HELP-New-Catalog-Survival-Kit-tp48499p48501.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h88@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judie Snoots, please change the email address to: stampinjudie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/HELP-New-Catalog-Survival-Kit-tp48499p48506.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h78@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.