3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

HANDMADE FOR YOU Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog WORDS - in Excel and Numbers

Blythe Klipple

2020 Aug - Dec Handmade for You Mini Catalog.numbers (1M) Download Attachment
2020 Aug - Dec Handmade for You Mini Catalog.xlsx (23K) Download Attachment

As usual, I’ve done my best to get all the words from the holiday mini into these documents.  If a stamp set/kit/project is a “returning fave” I’ve highlighted it in green so it’s easy to see when you resort alphabetically rather than by page number.  Please let me know (gently) if/when you come upon a boo-boo.  I’ll fix it a.s.a.p.

Have fun.  Enjoy.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: HANDMADE FOR YOU Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog WORDS - in Excel and Numbers

Robin Messenheimer

Thanks so much, Blythe! I’ve been waiting on pins and needles for this. My day is complete 😊

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n54730h99@.nabble <ml+s1100894n54730h99@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 9:49 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: HANDMADE FOR YOU Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog WORDS - in Excel and Numbers

blythek@mac.com?subject=HANDMADE%20FOR%20YOU%20Aug-Dec%202020%20Mini%20Catalog%20WORDS%20-%20in%20Excel%20and%20Numbers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Image removed by sender.2020 Aug - Dec Handmade for You Mini Catalog.numbers (1M) Download Attachment
Image removed by sender.2020 Aug - Dec Handmade for You Mini Catalog.xlsx (23K) Download Attachment

As usual, I’ve done my best to get all the words from the holiday mini into these documents.  If a stamp set/kit/project is a “returning fave” I’ve highlighted it in green so it’s easy to see when you resort alphabetically rather than by page number.  Please let me know (gently) if/when you come upon a boo-boo.  I’ll fix it a.s.a.p.

Have fun.  Enjoy.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/HANDMADE-FOR-YOU-Aug-Dec-2020-Mini-Catalog-WORDS-in-Excel-and-Numbers-tp54730.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: HANDMADE FOR YOU Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog WORDS - in Excel and Numbers

Charlotte Lindmeier
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple
Thank you so much Blythe.  It is so nice of you to share.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week