Group discount for John's Boot Camp on Pinterest

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Group discount for John's Boot Camp on Pinterest

joyce pacer
Who is it taking sign ups for the extra discount for a group for this?  I know I responded on one of the girls in the chat room tonight is interested if we get six.  Please post this several times so people see it.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Group discount for John's Boot Camp on Pinterest

Beth Schreiber

Barb Stencel asked for interested people

Sent from my iPad

On May 22, 2019, at 10:24 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48260h35@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Group discount for John's Boot Camp on Pinterest
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Who is it taking sign ups for the extra discount for a group for this?  I know I responded on one of the girls in the chat room tonight is interested if we get six.  Please post this several times so people see it.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Group-discount-for-John-s-Boot-Camp-on-Pinterest-tp48260.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Group discount for John's Boot Camp on Pinterest

Barb Stencel
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

I’m collecting names for any of us who are interested in John SanPietro’s Pinterest and Instagram bootcamp.  I’ve currently got 5 interested, we need just one more to qualify for a group discount.  Any other takers?

From: ml+s1100894n48260h42@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n48260h42@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:25 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Group discount for John's Boot Camp on Pinterest

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Group%20discount%20for%20John's%20Boot%20Camp%20on%20Pinterest

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Group-discount-for-John-s-Boot-Camp-on-Pinterest-tp48260.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h75@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Group discount for John's Boot Camp on Pinterest

Barb Stencel

We now have 7 and qualify for the group discount!  I’ll hold the list open until later this evening in case we have any others who would like to join in.  If you’re interested, please email me…

~ B

From: ml+s1100894n48263h35@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n48263h35@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Group discount for John's Boot Camp on Pinterest

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=RE:%20Group%20discount%20for%20John's%20Boot%20Camp%20on%20Pinterest

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@

I’m collecting names for any of us who are interested in John SanPietro’s Pinterest and Instagram bootcamp.  I’ve currently got 5 interested, we need just one more to qualify for a group discount.  Any other takers?

From: ml+s1100894n48260h42@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n48260h42@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:25 PM
Subject: SU!: Group discount for John's Boot Camp on Pinterest

joycepacer@?subject=Group%20discount%20for%20John's%20Boot%20Camp%20on%20Pinterest

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Group-discount-for-John-s-Boot-Camp-on-Pinterest-tp48260p48263.html

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com