Great Tip for Demonstrators!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Great Tip for Demonstrators!

joyce pacer
Last night in Business Chat we talked about tips for our customers.  You can click into the chat room and read the notes.

I want to talk about a great tip for Demonstrators.  If you have a blog and have a hard time posting two or three times a week, Join the blog coop.  You write one article and in return you get an article to use from each person that joined for the month.  It is a great time saver when you are pressed for time.

Another tip is, if you have a hard time reaching your goals and staying on task, join the Accountability program.  We have a new round starting in April.  It always helps to have a partner to share with.  Email me for this.

Please join the blog coop this month.  I know we are tired from SAB , but we have a changing of catalogs in May so you are going to be short of time and this is really a great way to keep up with your blog.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Great Tip for Demonstrators!

Sue Erickson

Absolutely join both!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 14, 2019, at 7:42 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47037h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Great Tip for Demonstrators!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Last night in Business Chat we talked about tips for our customers.  You can click into the chat room and read the notes.

I want to talk about a great tip for Demonstrators.  If you have a blog and have a hard time posting two or three times a week, Join the blog coop.  You write one article and in return you get an article to use from each person that joined for the month.  It is a great time saver when you are pressed for time.

Another tip is, if you have a hard time reaching your goals and staying on task, join the Accountability program.  We have a new round starting in April.  It always helps to have a partner to share with.  Email me for this.

Please join the blog coop this month.  I know we are tired from SAB , but we have a changing of catalogs in May so you are going to be short of time and this is really a great way to keep up with your blog.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Great-Tip-for-Demonstrators-tp47037.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Thanks.  There are only four of us signed up for the coop.  Also, I have had only you and Bobbie sign up for the accountability program.  Don't know why the lack of response.  Joyce

On March 14, 2019 at 5:47 PM "SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n47046h40@.nabble> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Great Tip for Demonstrators!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

Absolutely join both!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 14, 2019, at 7:42 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n47037h25@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Great Tip for Demonstrators!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Great-Tip-for-Demonstrators-tp47037.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Great-Tip-for-Demonstrators-tp47037p47046.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Costa Marazita

Thanks Joyce!  I need more articles pretty please!  

I would join the accountability in April. But I’m not sure how useful I’d be. I’ve got a lot going on. Communion, mother in law not well and I’ll be swamped with report cards in June. I’m working on growing my list, Facebook and Pinterest. I was thinking of joining the next round. 

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 14, 2019, at 8:53 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47050h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Great Tip for Demonstrators!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Thanks.  There are only four of us signed up for the coop.  Also, I have had only you and Bobbie sign up for the accountability program.  Don't know why the lack of response.  Joyce

On March 14, 2019 at 5:47 PM "SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n47046h40@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

Absolutely join both!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 14, 2019, at 7:42 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n47037h25@.nabble > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Great-Tip-for-Demonstrators-tp47037p47046.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Great-Tip-for-Demonstrators-tp47037p47050.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h40@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

Probably because I know i'll be held to be 'doing' something. So much easier to moan and groan. LOL😂
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 9:11 PM SUDSOL [Costa Marazita] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47053h21@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
cgmarazita@yahoo.ca?subject=Re:+SU!:+Great+Tip+for+Demonstrators!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca

Thanks Joyce!  I need more articles pretty please!  

I would join the accountability in April. But I’m not sure how useful I’d be. I’ve got a lot going on. Communion, mother in law not well and I’ll be swamped with report cards in June. I’m working on growing my list, Facebook and Pinterest. I was thinking of joining the next round. 

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 14, 2019, at 8:53 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47050h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@...?subject=Re: SU!: Great Tip for Demonstrators!

Absolutely join both!

Sent from my iPad

Last night in Business Chat we talked about tips for our customers.  You can click into the chat room and read the notes.

I want to talk about a great tip for Demonstrators.  If you have a blog and have a hard time posting two or three times a week, Join the blog coop.  You write one article and in return you get an article to use from each person that joined for the month.  It is a great time saver when you are pressed for time.

Another tip is, if you have a hard time reaching your goals and staying on task, join the Accountability program.  We have a new round starting in April.  It always helps to have a partner to share with.  Email me for this.

Please join the blog coop this month.  I know we are tired from SAB , but we have a changing of catalogs in May so you are going to be short of time and this is really a great way to keep up with your blog.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Great-Tip-for-Demonstrators-tp47037p47050.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h40@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Costa Marazita, please change the email address to: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Great-Tip-for-Demonstrators-tp47037p47053.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com