classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Goodie Bag for New Catalog On Demo Website

Susan Mezias
Evening All! I found on the demo website a pdf that was things to include in a new catalog goodie bag.  Items such as a bandaid for paper cuts & other cute things.  Now I can't find it at all! Anyone have an idea where I might find this?  Thanks so much Susan Mezias
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Goodie Bag for New Catalog On Demo Website

Penny Nelson

go to happening now on the Stampin Up page then catalogs and annual catalog resources.  Hope this helps :-)

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 10:03 PM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36658h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Goodie+Bag+for+New+Catalog+On+Demo+Website
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com

Evening All! I found on the demo website a pdf that was things to include in a new catalog goodie bag.  Items such as a bandaid for paper cuts & other cute things.  Now I can't find it at all! Anyone have an idea where I might find this?  Thanks so much Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|  

Demo Website

lkiers

Is anyone else having a hard time on the new OEX?  I have spent hours trying to get my order in but it freezes every time I click on a different customer to put in their order.  Now I finally have everyone's orders in but can't find the way to get to the rewards page.  I'm on an Apple computer.  I'm pulling my hair out!!! (and I don't have much to start with!).  Lena

On Jun 6, 2017, at 11:24 PM, SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36659h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pennynelsn@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Goodie%20Bag%20for%20New%20Catalog%20On%20Demo%20Website
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pennynelsn@gmail.com

go to happening now on the Stampin Up page then catalogs and annual catalog resources. Hope this helps :-)

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 10:03 PM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36658h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com

Evening All! I found on the demo website a pdf that was things to include in a new catalog goodie bag. Items such as a bandaid for paper cuts & other cute things. Now I can't find it at all! Anyone have an idea where I might find this? Thanks so much Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Penny Nelson, please change the email address to: pennynelsn@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36659.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Demo Website

Betty Gillespie

I have been trying all night to enter a $550 hostess order but there is no where to list the $112 in free hostess rewards or the 50% off item of her choice.  I watched the entire SU video showing how the new website works, except it doesn't!  I'm flying out of state in the morning and won't have access to a computer for two weeks.  My customers will be furious!  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Until later, Betty Gillespie blubasset@ Remember, "if you can "think it" you can "ink it!"

From: SUDSOL [lkiers] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36660h53@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <blubasset@>
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 10:47 PM
Subject: SU!: Demo Website

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Demo%20Website
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

Is anyone else having a hard time on the new OEX?  I have spent hours trying to get my order in but it freezes every time I click on a different customer to put in their order.  Now I finally have everyone's orders in but can't find the way to get to the rewards page.  I'm on an Apple computer.  I'm pulling my hair out!!! (and I don't have much to start with!).  Lena

On Jun 6, 2017, at 11:24 PM, SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n36659h47@.nabble > wrote:

pennynelsn@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Goodie%20Bag%20for%20New%20Catalog%20On%20Demo%20Website
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pennynelsn@

go to happening now on the Stampin Up page then catalogs and annual catalog resources. Hope this helps :-)

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 10:03 PM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36658h55@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Evening All! I found on the demo website a pdf that was things to include in a new catalog goodie bag. Items such as a bandaid for paper cuts & other cute things. Now I can't find it at all! Anyone have an idea where I might find this? Thanks so much Susan Mezias

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On- Demo-Website-tp36658.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Penny Nelson, please change the email address to: pennynelsn@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36659.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36660.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h86@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: SU!: Demo Website

Karel Standish

I suggest calling DS and they can complete or help you complete the order. 

Hope this helps,

Karel

From: ml+s1100894n36662h22@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36662h22@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 12:12 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <kstandish48@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Demo Website

blubasset@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Demo%20Website

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blubasset@yahoo.com

I have been trying all night to enter a $550 hostess order but there is no where to list the $112 in free hostess rewards or the 50% off item of her choice.  I watched the entire SU video showing how the new website works, except it doesn't!  I'm flying out of state in the morning and won't have access to a computer for two weeks.  My customers will be furious!  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Until later, Betty Gillespie blubasset@ Remember, "if you can "think it" you can "ink it!"

From: SUDSOL [lkiers] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36660h53@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <blubasset@>
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 10:47 PM
Subject: SU!: Demo Website

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

On Jun 6, 2017, at 11:24 PM, SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n36659h47@.nabble > wrote:

pennynelsn@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Goodie%20Bag%20for%20New%20Catalog%20On%20Demo%20Website

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pennynelsn@

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 10:03 PM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36658h55@n7.nabble.com%20> wrote:

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On- Demo-Website-tp36658.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Penny Nelson, please change the email address to: pennynelsn@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36660.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h86@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Betty Gillespie, please change the email address to: blubasset@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36662.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h93@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|  

Blythe Klipple

I’ll second Karel’s suggestion.  But for the record, I placed a $450 order yesterday afternoon, using a Mac, and it was absolutely smooth as glass.  I was totally impressed.  I went to, and used, all those screens/locations mentioned in Lena’s original email.

Call DS if you can to get through it and then enjoy your time away from the computer.  :)

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@stampingwithblythe.com (biz)

On Jun 7, 2017, at 4:52 AM, SUDSOL [Karel Standish] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36664h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kstandish48@gmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Demo%20Website
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kstandish48@gmail.com

Hope this helps,

Karel

From: ml+s1100894n36662h22@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36662h22@.nabble] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 12:12 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <kstandish48@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Demo Website

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blubasset@yahoo.com

From: SUDSOL [lkiers] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36660h53@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <blubasset@> 
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 10:47 PM
Subject: SU!: Demo Website

On Jun 6, 2017, at 11:24 PM, SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n36659h47@.nabble > wrote:

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 10:03 PM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36658h55@n7.nabble.com%20> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On- Demo-Website-tp36658.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36659.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@.nabble 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36660.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h86@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Betty Gillespie, please change the email address to: blubasset@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36662.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h93@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Karel Standish, please change the email address to: kstandish48@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36664.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|  

lkiers

I've called DS 3 times since last night. 
1. I was told to reboot my computer which I did - didn't help.
2. Called DS about the rewards page andI found out how to get to the rewards page by editing the host's order - that's where it is. But was also told my computer problems were because I needed to delete all my cookies which I did but it didn't help either.
3. I tried to remove an item from the host rewards and a message came up that I was not authorized to do this so called DS about that.  She fixed that problem and when I told her how much trouble I was having she suggested I switch from Safari to Google Chrome which I did and "Hallelujah"! OEX works like a charm now.
Perseverance pays off so hang in there and try these suggestions if possible.  I appreciate the time and effort DS gave trying to help me figure it out.  We work for a good company.  Lena

On Jun 7, 2017, at 10:08 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36666h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Demo%20Website
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I’ll second Karel’s suggestion.  But for the record, I placed a $450 order yesterday afternoon, using a Mac, and it was absolutely smooth as glass.  I was totally impressed.  I went to, and used, all those screens/locations mentioned in Lena’s original email.

Call DS if you can to get through it and then enjoy your time away from the computer.  :)

~Blythe

On Jun 7, 2017, at 4:52 AM, SUDSOL [Karel Standish] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36664h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kstandish48@gmail.com

Hope this helps,

Karel

From: ml+s1100894n36662h22@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36662h22@.nabble] 

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blubasset@yahoo.com

On Jun 6, 2017, at 11:24 PM, SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n36659h47@.nabble > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On- Demo-Website-tp36658.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36659.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36660.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Betty Gillespie, please change the email address to: blubasset@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36662.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Karel Standish, please change the email address to: kstandish48@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36664.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36666.html

Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: SU!: Demo Website

Coleen Astalos
Administrator

Trying a different browser is ALWAYS a good first thing to try.  Unfortunately not all browsers are created equal and not all programs work nicely with all browsers.  I usually use Firefox and if something isn't working I try Chrome and if it's not working there, then I try Internet Explorer.  If it's not working on all 3, then I know it's probably not my problem, but a problem with the site.

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

From: ml+s1100894n36686h11@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36686h11@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 7:46 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Demo%20Website

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

2. Called DS about the rewards page andI found out how to get to the rewards page by editing the host's order - that's where it is. But was also told my computer problems were because I needed to delete all my cookies which I did but it didn't help either.

3. I tried to remove an item from the host rewards and a message came up that I was not authorized to do this so called DS about that.  She fixed that problem and when I told her how much trouble I was having she suggested I switch from Safari to Google Chrome which I did and "Hallelujah"! OEX works like a charm now.

Perseverance pays off so hang in there and try these suggestions if possible.  I appreciate the time and effort DS gave trying to help me figure it out.  We work for a good company.  Lena

On Jun 7, 2017, at 10:08 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36666h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@stampingwithblythe.com (biz)

Hope this helps,

Karel

From: ml+s1100894n36662h22@.nabble [ml+s1100894n36662h22@.nabble] 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36666.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36686.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|  

Barbara Stitt

So does mean if I have an ipad (which has Safari) that I will not be able 
to submit my orders via OEX?  

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 8, 2017, at 3:28 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36703h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE: SU!: Demo Website
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Trying a different browser is ALWAYS a good first thing to try. Unfortunately not all browsers are created equal and not all programs work nicely with all browsers. I usually use Firefox and if something isn't working I try Chrome and if it's not working there, then I try Internet Explorer. If it's not working on all 3, then I know it's probably not my problem, but a problem with the site.

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

~Blythe

Hope this helps,

Karel

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36686.html

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36703.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

lkiers

Actually, I discovered later that my I-Pad worked well even though it also had Safari.

On Jun 8, 2017, at 5:01 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36705h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Demo%20Website
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 8, 2017, at 3:28 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36703h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Trying a different browser is ALWAYS a good first thing to try. Unfortunately not all browsers are created equal and not all programs work nicely with all browsers. I usually use Firefox and if something isn't working I try Chrome and if it's not working there, then I try Internet Explorer. If it's not working on all 3, then I know it's probably not my problem, but a problem with the site.

~Blythe

Hope this helps,

Karel

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36703.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36705.html

Reply | Threaded
|  

Cathy Parlitsis
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

I’ve always used Safari on my mac to submit orders without any problems.
Not sure if it is different with an iPad.
photo    Cathy Parlitsis
Paper Crafter, Mixed Media Artist, Blogger, Designer, Instructor, Speaker, Best Selling Author
<a href="tel:914-248-4019" style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); text-decoration: none;">914-248-4019 // <a href="tel:M-914-224-8087" style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); text-decoration: none;">M-914-224-8087 // http://www.StampsAndScrapbooks.com // Cathy@... // Online Classes at www.StampAcademy.com 

From: <ml+s1100894n36705h13@n7.nabble.com> on behalf of "SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n36705h13@n7.nabble.com>
Date: Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 5:01 PM
To: Cathy Parlitsis <Cathy@StampsandScrapbooks.com>

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Demo Website
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPad

From:ml+s1100894n36686h11@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36686h11@.nabble]

~Blythe

Hope this helps,

Karel

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36705.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h51@n7.nabble.com
Best,
Cathy Parlitsis

BLOG:  www.StampsandScrapbooks.com
Email:  Cathy@StampsandScrapbooks.com
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/stampsandscrapbooks
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/StampsandScrapbooks
Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/Cathyvp
Online Classes:  http://www.StampAcademy.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Barbara Stitt

Thanks.  Will see next week when I order!

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 8, 2017, at 9:48 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Parlitsis] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36714h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Cathy@StampsandScrapbooks.com?subject=Re: SU!: Demo Website
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Cathy@StampsandScrapbooks.com

photo      Cathy Parlitsis
Paper Crafter, Mixed Media Artist, Blogger, Designer, Instructor, Speaker, Best Selling Author
<a href="<a href="tel:914-248-4019">tel:914-248-4019" style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); text-decoration: none;">914-248-4019 // <a href="<a href="tel:M-914-224-8087">tel:M-914-224-8087" style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); text-decoration: none;">M-914-224-8087 // http://www.StampsAndScrapbooks.com // Cathy@... // Online Classes at www.StampAcademy.com 

From: <ml+s1100894n36705h13@n7.nabble.com> on behalf of "SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n36705h13@n7.nabble.com>

Sent from my iPad

~Blythe

Hope this helps,

Karel

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Best,
Cathy Parlitsis

BLOG:  www.StampsandScrapbooks.com
Email:  Cathy@StampsandScrapbooks.com
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/stampsandscrapbooks
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/StampsandScrapbooks
Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/Cathyvp
Online Classes:  http://www.StampAcademy.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Parlitsis, please change the email address to: Cathy@StampsandScrapbooks.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36714.html
Reply | Threaded
|  

Beth Schreiber

I use my iPad all the time to order

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 8, 2017, at 11:06 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36715h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks.  Will see next week when I order!

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 8, 2017, at 9:48 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Parlitsis] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36714h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Cathy@StampsandScrapbooks.com?subject=Re: SU!: Demo Website
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Cathy@StampsandScrapbooks.com

photo      Cathy Parlitsis
<a href="<a href="<a href="tel:914-248-4019">tel:914-248-4019"><a href="tel:914-248-4019">tel:914-248-4019" style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); text-decoration: none;">914-248-4019 // <a href="<a href="<a href="tel:M-914-224-8087">tel:M-914-224-8087"><a href="tel:M-914-224-8087">tel:M-914-224-8087" style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); text-decoration: none;">M-914-224-8087 // http://www.StampsAndScrapbooks.com // Cathy@... // Online Classes at www.StampAcademy.com 

Sent from my iPad

~Blythe

Hope this helps,

Karel

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Parlitsis, please change the email address to: Cathy@StampsandScrapbooks.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36714.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Goodie-Bag-for-New-Catalog-On-Demo-Website-tp36658p36715.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com