classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Glimmer paper and Cricut question

Julie Wick
Hi ladies,
I am working on anniversary party invites for a good friend and customer.  I am trying to cut numbers out of glimmer paper and it is not working.  I have the pressure set on max.  I have had this paper since it first came out and will be using the Dazzling Diamond glimmer paper.  Has anybody tried this?  Should I try a new blade?  This isn't my machine so I am not really familiar with using a Cricut.  TIA.
Julie Wick
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Glimmer paper and Cricut question

Jean Spells

You may need to use a deep cut blade as opposed to the regular one. If you are using one of the Cricut Explore machines check the custom dial for glitter paper as well. 

Jean Fleming Spells
(240) 353-3347

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2015, at 2:24 PM, SUDSOL [Julie Wick] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n21926h36@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

gandjwick@embarqmail.com?subject=Glimmer paper and Cricut question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gandjwick@embarqmail.com

Hi ladies,
I am working on anniversary party invites for a good friend and customer.  I am trying to cut numbers out of glimmer paper and it is not working.  I have the pressure set on max.  I have had this paper since it first came out and will be using the Dazzling Diamond glimmer paper.  Has anybody tried this?  Should I try a new blade?  This isn't my machine so I am not really familiar with using a Cricut.  TIA.
Julie Wick

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Julie Wick, please change the email address to: gandjwick@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Glimmer-paper-and-Cricut-question-tp21926.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h4@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Glimmer paper and Cricut question

Judy Currier
Jean Spells wrote
You may need to use a deep cut blade as opposed to the regular one. If you are using one of the Cricut Explore machines check the custom dial for glitter paper as well.

Jean Fleming Spells
(240) 353-3347

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 11, 2015, at 2:24 PM, SUDSOL [Julie Wick] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n21926h36@.nabble> wrote:
>
> Click here to reply directly to Julie Wick privately at gandjwick@
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gandjwick@
> Hi ladies,
> I am working on anniversary party invites for a good friend and customer.  I am trying to cut numbers out of glimmer paper and it is not working.  I have the pressure set on max.  I have had this paper since it first came out and will be using the Dazzling Diamond glimmer paper.  Has anybody tried this?  Should I try a new blade?  This isn't my machine so I am not really familiar with using a Cricut.  TIA.
> Julie Wick
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Julie Wick, please change the email address to: gandjwick@ 
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Glimmer-paper-and-Cricut-question-tp21926.html
> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h4@.nabble 
> To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Glimmer paper and Cricut question

Judy Currier
In reply to this post by Julie Wick
Julie, I found I had better luck cutting the glimmer paper by turning it upside down and cutting from the back side.  Worked every time for me.  Judy Currier
Julie Wick wrote
Hi ladies,
Julie Wick