Get Your Customers Looking at the New Catalog!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Get Your Customers Looking at the New Catalog!

Jeanne Moss

I'm sure, by now, most of your customers have their new catalogs, and hopefully, they've been browsing the pages and making a long, long wish list.  One of the things you might consider doing at your next event is a Scavenger Hunt through the new catalog.

A scavenger hunt will get your customers looking more closely at the new catalog, and perhaps finding some things they hadn't noticed before.

SUDSOL has already done the work for you by providing a Scavenger Hunt in our files.  You can print a blank copy to give to your customers, and one with the answers for yourself.

Jeanne Moss
Business Article Librarian

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Get Your Customers Looking at the New Catalog!

Lisa Miller

I did this at my catalog kick off and the room went from excitement to “you could have heard a pin drop”!  They loved it!   So did I.  :)

Lisa Miller 

On Jun 12, 2019, at 5:01 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48534h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Get Your Customers Looking at the New Catalog!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I'm sure, by now, most of your customers have their new catalogs, and hopefully, they've been browsing the pages and making a long, long wish list.  One of the things you might consider doing at your next event is a Scavenger Hunt through the new catalog.

A scavenger hunt will get your customers looking more closely at the new catalog, and perhaps finding some things they hadn't noticed before.

SUDSOL has already done the work for you by providing a Scavenger Hunt in our files.  You can print a blank copy to give to your customers, and one with the answers for yourself.

Jeanne Moss
Business Article Librarian

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Get-Your-Customers-Looking-at-the-New-Catalog-tp48534.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator