Generic Calendar

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Generic Calendar

Jeanne Moss

I belong to a small group of stampers who participate in a monthly challenge.  We also make a calendar each year.  Each person takes one month of the year, and decorates a calendar page for that month.  We send them to one person, who has the pages copied and bound at staples.  We each pay for the copying and binding charges, plus the cost of mailing the calendar.  We’ve done it for several years now, and it’s a lot of fun.

If you’re interested in doing something similar, or even adding calendar pages to your classes, SUDSOL has a generic calendar that works perfectly.  You can find it at the link below.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Generic Calendar

Maria Pobre

I’ve done this once or twice. It was before I became a demonstrator. It was fun... and I still have at least one of them.

Merry Christmas and
Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Dec 24, 2020, at 12:26 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56863h85@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Generic Calendar
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

I belong to a small group of stampers who participate in a monthly challenge.  We also make a calendar each year.  Each person takes one month of the year, and decorates a calendar page for that month.  We send them to one person, who has the pages copied and bound at staples.  We each pay for the copying and binding charges, plus the cost of mailing the calendar.  We’ve done it for several years now, and it’s a lot of fun.

If you’re interested in doing something similar, or even adding calendar pages to your classes, SUDSOL has a generic calendar that works perfectly.  You can find it at the link below.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Generic-Calendar-tp56863.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

Oh the memories! For several years on SUDSOL we did a calendar swap. Each person stamped 12 identical pages for their month. Sent to me and I bound them into calendars and returned them.  I am sure I have a couple around some where. They were so great!!

Patti

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020, 6:25 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56863h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Generic+Calendar
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I belong to a small group of stampers who participate in a monthly challenge.  We also make a calendar each year.  Each person takes one month of the year, and decorates a calendar page for that month.  We send them to one person, who has the pages copied and bound at staples.  We each pay for the copying and binding charges, plus the cost of mailing the calendar.  We’ve done it for several years now, and it’s a lot of fun.

If you’re interested in doing something similar, or even adding calendar pages to your classes, SUDSOL has a generic calendar that works perfectly.  You can find it at the link below.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Generic-Calendar-tp56863.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Serena Marsh
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

That’s such a cool idea

Rubber Hugs,

Serena Marsh
Reeny Bean Design - Stampin'Up!
Independent Demonstrator - Senior Associate
Tele: 778-372-1034 Cell: 604-763-6654
Email: reenybeandesigns-stampinup@
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 23, 2020, at 6:25 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56863h53@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Generic Calendar
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h93@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.