classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Fwd: Stampin Up Product Inquiry !

grantj

Another scam letter, just so you all know.

Jan Grant
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
---------- Original Message ----------
To: edward dianna <edward_dianna@>
Date: May 18, 2017 at 6:23 PM
Subject: Stampin Up Product Inquiry !

I need you to place an Order for me and also want to be your new Customer. I am dealing with family emergency for now while my Boss will mail you Check for the amount of the Product plus the shipping fee/the tax. I would have ordered online but I don't operate Credit Card nor Debit Card because I am a deaf woman.
The table below illustrate my Order. The Check MUST arrive before placing my Order.

Item Description                                                   Qty       Retail Price     Total Price
Letters For You Photopolymer Bundle                1          $133.00          $133.00
Lift Me Up Wood-Mount Bundle                         2           $53.00            $106.00

Are the products all Quantity ? Email me with :

1. The full name Check is made payable out to :
2. The full address Check would be mail out to :
3. Your mobile number I can text you when the Check is in the mail :
4. Grand total for my Order.

Below is my address to Calculate the grand total for product+shipping/tax :

1907 Vermette Circle,
Plainfield, IL 60586.

Thanks 

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Fwd: Stampin Up Product Inquiry !

coverstonm

Here is the one I got.  Exact same products and wording (other than quantity).  Different name and address:  Silly people....like we're going to fall for this.

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 7:52 PM, Peggy Barnett <peggyb10123@gmail.com> wrote:
I need you to place an Order for me and also want to be your new Customer. I am dealing with family emergency for now while my Boss will mail you Check for the amount of the Product plus the shipping fee/the tax. I would have ordered online but I don't operate Credit Card nor Debit Card because I am a deaf woman.
The table below illustrate my Order. The Check MUST arrive before placing my Order.

Item Description                                          Qty       Retail Price     Total Price
Letters For You Photopolymer Bundle             2          $133.00          $166.00
Lift Me Up Wood-Mount Bundle                      1           $53.00            $53.00

70 Acorn Ridge Lane
Brookville PA 15825

Thanks

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 9:05 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36298h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Fwd:+Stampin+Up+Product+Inquiry+!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
<a href="tel:(217)%20546-5769" value="+12175465769" target="_blank">(217) 546-5769

Item Description                                                   Qty       Retail Price     Total Price
Letters For You Photopolymer Bundle                1          $133.00          $133.00
Lift Me Up Wood-Mount Bundle                         2           $53.00            $106.00

1907 Vermette Circle,
Plainfield, IL 60586.

Thanks 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Stampin-Up-Product-Inquiry-tp36298.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h29@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
Melanie
Reply | Threaded
|  

Hauptl
In reply to this post by grantj

Oh my they get around! 

Linda Haupt 
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
1 605 209 8849

On May 19, 2017, at 7:05 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36298h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Fwd: Stampin Up Product Inquiry !
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769

1907 Vermette Circle,
Plainfield, IL 60586.

Thanks 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Stampin-Up-Product-Inquiry-tp36298.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h24@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Laura Altman
In reply to this post by coverstonm

I got that same one too. I just deleted it.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
On May 19, 2017 9:10 AM, "SUDSOL [coverstonm] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n36299h64@.nabble> wrote:
mcoverston@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Fwd: Stampin Up Product Inquiry !
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mcoverston@gmail.com

Here is the one I got. Exact same products and wording (other than quantity). Different name and address: Silly people....like we're going to fall for this.

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 7:52 PM, Peggy Barnett <peggyb10123@gmail.com> wrote:

Item Description Qty Retail Price Total Price
Letters For You Photopolymer Bundle 2 $133.00 $166.00
Lift Me Up Wood-Mount Bundle 1 $53.00 $53.00

70 Acorn Ridge Lane
Brookville PA 15825

Thanks

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 9:05 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36298h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
<a href="tel:(217)%20546-5769" value="+12175465769" target="_blank">(217) 546-5769

Letters For You Photopolymer Bundle 1 $133.00 $133.00
Lift Me Up Wood-Mount Bundle 2 $53.00 $106.00

1907 Vermette Circle,
Plainfield, IL 60586.

Thanks

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h29@n7.nabble.com

--
Melanie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to coverstonm, please change the email address to: mcoverston@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Stampin-Up-Product-Inquiry-tp36298p36299.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a href="http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro&#61;unsubscribe_by_code&amp;node&#61;1954&amp;code&#61;bGFsdG1hbjIyQGFvbC5jb218MTk1NHwtMjEwNzE2Mzcw">click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kathy Slamar

Got it too:) 

On May 19, 2017, at 8:42 AM, SUDSOL [Laura Altman] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36301h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

laltman22@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fwd:%20Stampin%20Up%20Product%20Inquiry%20!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: laltman22@aol.com

I got that same one too. I just deleted it.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
On May 19, 2017 9:10 AM, "SUDSOL [coverstonm] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n36299h64@.nabble> wrote:
mcoverston@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Fwd: Stampin Up Product Inquiry !
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mcoverston@gmail.com

Here is the one I got. Exact same products and wording (other than quantity). Different name and address: Silly people....like we're going to fall for this.

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 7:52 PM, Peggy Barnett <peggyb10123@gmail.com> wrote:

Letters For You Photopolymer Bundle 2 $133.00 $166.00
Lift Me Up Wood-Mount Bundle 1 $53.00 $53.00

70 Acorn Ridge Lane
Brookville PA 15825

Thanks

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL

Letters For You Photopolymer Bundle 1 $133.00 $133.00
Lift Me Up Wood-Mount Bundle 2 $53.00 $106.00

1907 Vermette Circle,
Plainfield, IL 60586.

Thanks

--
Melanie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to coverstonm, please change the email address to: mcoverston@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Stampin-Up-Product-Inquiry-tp36298p36299.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a href="<a href="http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro&amp;#61;unsubscribe_by_code&amp;amp;node&amp;#61;1954&amp;amp;code&amp;#61;bGFsdG1hbjIyQGFvbC5jb218MTk1NHwtMjEwNzE2Mzcw" class="">http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro&#61;unsubscribe_by_code&amp;node&#61;1954&amp;code&#61;bGFsdG1hbjIyQGFvbC5jb218MTk1NHwtMjEwNzE2Mzcw">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laura Altman, please change the email address to: laltman22@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Stampin-Up-Product-Inquiry-tp36298p36301.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|  

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Laura Altman

I also recd this email.  The address she gave me was Knoxville TN.
I am in BristOL TN 2-1/2 hrs away.  I deleted.

Sent from my iPad

> On May 19, 2017, at 9:42 AM, SUDSOL [Laura Altman] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36301h77@.nabble> wrote:
>
> !
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Fwd: Stampin Up Product Inquiry !

Mary K Jones
Be careful not to miss a customer.  I got what I thought was a fraud email about wanting a catalog to place an order and at first thought it was fraud.  I replied with a message about the catalog costing $5 which I would refund after the first order of +$25.  I received a reply back saying OK and that she lived nearby.  I made arrangements to meet her and with my Husband drove over with the catalog.  She met me at the front door with $5.  Then she placed an order and I picked up the check first.  After one order she decided to become a demo and she signed up with me.  She stayed in SU for about a year and then dropped.  So my advice when you get these emails is to write back with estimated cost and tell them you will place the order when you receive the check and it has cleared your bank.  If it is fraud they will not respond back to you and you never get the check.  You will not be out anything but a few minutes of your time.

grantj wrote

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769

-------- Original Message ----------

1907 Vermette Circle,
Plainfield, IL 60586.

Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|  

Robin Boyer

I too got same email with a pa address  scam

Sent from my iPhone

On May 19, 2017, at 9:05 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36298h35@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Fwd: Stampin Up Product Inquiry !

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769

1907 Vermette Circle,
Plainfield, IL 60586.

Thanks 

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com