Fwd: Question with Oct 1 order

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fwd: Question with Oct 1 order

Blythe Klipple

(first email went to nabble’5’.  Oooops.

Does anyone have a clue what I might be missing here?  The ‘whatever’ I qualify for isn’t very informative.  I’ve checked back on weekly updates, didn’t earn anything from the PPumpkin promo, so I’m clueless.

Or should I just wait until tomorrow and call DS?  This is my order with some Blends and Fast Fuse.  

Thanks for your help!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Fwd: Question with Oct 1 order

Chris Talbot

Maybe Merry Patterns?

On Oct 1, 2017 12:56 PM, "SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via SUDSOL Info & Help" <ml%2Bs1100894n38505h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Fwd:+Question+with+Oct+1+order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

(first email went to nabble’5’.  Oooops.

Does anyone have a clue what I might be missing here?  The ‘whatever’ I qualify for isn’t very informative.  I’ve checked back on weekly updates, didn’t earn anything from the PPumpkin promo, so I’m clueless.

Or should I just wait until tomorrow and call DS?  This is my order with some Blends and Fast Fuse.  

Thanks for your help!

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Could it be the Merry Patterns stamp set?

On Oct 1, 2017, at 2:56 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38505h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Fwd:%20Question%20with%20Oct%201%20order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Does anyone have a clue what I might be missing here?  The ‘whatever’ I qualify for isn’t very informative.  I’ve checked back on weekly updates, didn’t earn anything from the PPumpkin promo, so I’m clueless.

Or should I just wait until tomorrow and call DS?  This is my order with some Blends and Fast Fuse.  

Thanks for your help!

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h59@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

carolsiers

I don’t think it's Merry Patterns.

I’m getting the same message and my order is less than the $300 required for Merry Patterns. Also, this message is preventing me from going to the rewards screen.

My order included the Blends, four of the qualifying DSP’s (and the 4th came up free), one item from the World Cardmaking Day special and a couple of other little things. I also used a $100 CSV credit.

Guess I’ll wait until tomorrow when DS can help!

Carol

Carol Siers
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Newport, DE
phone:  302-598-0151
email: cwsiers@comcast.net
to shop 24/7 click here

On Oct 1, 2017, at 3:06 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38509h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fwd:%20Question%20with%20Oct%201%20order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

On Oct 1, 2017, at 2:56 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38505h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks for your help!

~Blythe

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h59@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505p38509.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h74@n7.nabble.com

Carol Siers
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Carol, that’s my situation exactly.  Not Merry Patterns ($300 required) since my order is just over $200.  And I can’t go forward with my order.  

We’ll be waiting together.  Thanks for verifying exactly what I was thinking AND for letting me know you go the same unhelpful message.  :)

~Blythe

On Oct 1, 2017, at 12:16 PM, SUDSOL [carolsiers] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38511h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cwsiers@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fwd:%20Question%20with%20Oct%201%20order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@comcast.net

I’m getting the same message and my order is less than the $300 required for Merry Patterns. Also, this message is preventing me from going to the rewards screen.

My order included the Blends, four of the qualifying DSP’s (and the 4th came up free), one item from the World Cardmaking Day special and a couple of other little things. I also used a $100 CSV credit.

Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
to shop 24/7 click here

On Oct 1, 2017, at 3:06 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38509h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fwd:%20Question%20with%20Oct%201%20order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Thanks for your help!

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h59@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505p38509.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h74@n7.nabble.com 

Carol Siers 
Wilmington, DE 
cwsiers@comcast.net 
302.994.0916 (h) 
302.598.0151 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to carolsiers, please change the email address to: cwsiers@comcast.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505p38511.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h8@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Fwd: Question with Oct 1 order

Denise Foor

I used my some of my Flex points on today’s order and I’m getting the same message.  SU’s IT department must have a glitch.

Everyone will be calling tomorrow. 

Denise

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

24 hour store:  denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog:          
denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Instagram:  instagram.com/denisefoorstudiopa

From: ml+s1100894n38514h55@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n38514h55@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2017 3:53 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Fwd: Question with Oct 1 order

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fwd:%20Question%20with%20Oct%201%20order

Carol, that’s my situation exactly.  Not Merry Patterns ($300 required) since my order is just over $200.  And I can’t go forward with my order.  

We’ll be waiting together.  Thanks for verifying exactly what I was thinking AND for letting me know you go the same unhelpful message.  :)

~Blythe

On Oct 1, 2017, at 12:16 PM, SUDSOL [carolsiers] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38511h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cwsiers@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fwd:%20Question%20with%20Oct%201%20order

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@comcast.net

Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
to shop 24/7 click here

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Thanks for your help!

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h59@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505p38509.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h74@n7.nabble.com 

Carol Siers 
Wilmington, DE 
cwsiers@comcast.net 
302.994.0916 (h) 
302.598.0151 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to carolsiers, please change the email address to: cwsiers@comcast.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505p38511.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h8@n7.nabble.com 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505p38514.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti

The FB page for Demos had an update.  It is a glitch, Stella MacKay (who's on the Global Communications Council) got in touch with the VP of IT and they are working in it.   There have been dozens and dozens of posts from demos who cannot proceed with their orders.  
I feel bad for folks who are stuck, but it sounds as though SU is aware.

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

------ Original Message ------

To: cho1888@
Sent: October 1, 2017 at 1:16 PM
dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Fwd: Question with Oct 1 order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dfoorstudiopa@

I used my some of my Flex points on today’s order and I’m getting the same message. SU’s IT department must have a glitch.

Denise

Denise Foor

24 hour store: denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog: 
denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube: youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook: facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest: pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Instagram: instagram.com/denisefoorstudiopa

blythek@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fwd:%20Question%20with%20Oct%201%20order

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

~Blythe

On Oct 1, 2017, at 12:16 PM, SUDSOL [carolsiers] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38511h8@.nabble> wrote:

cwsiers@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fwd:%20Question%20with%20Oct%201%20order

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@

Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
email: cwsiers@
to shop 24/7 click here

On Oct 1, 2017, at 3:06 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38509h12@.nabble> wrote:

lenakiers@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fwd:%20Question%20with%20Oct%201%20order

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

On Oct 1, 2017, at 2:56 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38505h73@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@?subject=Fwd:%20Question%20with%20Oct%201%20order

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Thanks for your help!

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@ 

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h59@.nabble 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@ 

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h74@.nabble 

Carol Siers 
Wilmington, DE 
cwsiers@ 
302.994.0916 (h) 
302.598.0151 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to carolsiers, please change the email address to: cwsiers@ 

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h8@.nabble 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505p38514.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h62@.nabble

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@ Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Denise Foor, please change the email address to: dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505p38515.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h29@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by lkiers

Could you be real close to a $300 order that would qualify you with the free Christmas set?

From: "SUDSOL [lkiers] via SUDSOL Info & Help" <ml+s1100894n38509h93@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Sunday, October 1, 2017 3:06:12 PM

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Fwd: Question with Oct 1 order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

On Oct 1, 2017, at 2:56 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38505h73@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Thanks for your help!

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h59@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505p38509.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h55@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

carolsiers
In reply to this post by Chris Occhipinti

It looks like it’s been fixed. I was able to complete my order.

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
to shop 24/7 click here

On Oct 1, 2017, at 4:56 PM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38518h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fwd:%20Question%20with%20Oct%201%20order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@comcast.net

The FB page for Demos had an update.  It is a glitch, Stella MacKay (who's on the Global Communications Council) got in touch with the VP of IT and they are working in it.   There have been dozens and dozens of posts from demos who cannot proceed with their orders.  

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dfoorstudiopa@

I used my some of my Flex points on today’s order and I’m getting the same message. SU’s IT department must have a glitch.

Denise

Denise Foor

Blog: 
denisefoor.blogspot.com

Etsy Store:  
etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook: <a href="x-msg://10/www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA" rel="nofollow" target="_top" link="external" class="">facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest: <a href="x-msg://10/www.pinterest.com/denise_foor/" rel="nofollow" target="_top" link="external" class="">pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Instagram: <a href="x-msg://10/instagram.com/denisefoorstudiopa" rel="nofollow" target="_top" link="external" class="">instagram.com/denisefoorstudiopa

~Blythe

On Oct 1, 2017, at 12:16 PM, SUDSOL [carolsiers] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38511h8@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@

Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
to shop 24/7 click here

On Oct 1, 2017, at 3:06 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38509h12@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Thanks for your help!

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@ 

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h59@.nabble 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@ 

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h74@.nabble 

Carol Siers 
Wilmington, DE 
cwsiers@ 
302.994.0916 (h) 
302.598.0151 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to carolsiers, please change the email address to: cwsiers@ 

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h62@.nabble

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@ Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Denise Foor, please change the email address to: dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505p38515.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h29@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505p38518.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h74@n7.nabble.com

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Angi
In reply to this post by carolsiers

There is a problem. I believe they are working on per Demo Facebook page

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2017, at 3:16 PM, SUDSOL [carolsiers] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38511h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cwsiers@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Fwd: Question with Oct 1 order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@comcast.net

Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
to shop 24/7 click here

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

Thanks for your help!

~Blythe

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to carolsiers, please change the email address to: cwsiers@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505p38511.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h82@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Angi
In reply to this post by Chris Occhipinti

They got it fixed. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2017, at 4:56 PM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38518h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Fwd: Question with Oct 1 order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@comcast.net

Denise

Denise Foor

Blog: 
denisefoor.blogspot.com

Etsy Store:  
etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

~Blythe

Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
to shop 24/7 click here

Thanks for your help!

~Blythe

Carol Siers 
Wilmington, DE 
cwsiers@ 
302.994.0916 (h) 
302.598.0151 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fwd-Question-with-Oct-1-order-tp38505p38518.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h82@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Denise Foor

I must have placed my order at the perfect time because I had no issues, even using Flex Rewards.

I suspect my unit member hit the rush of people trying to get last minute orders for September in, and the rest of you were trying to get the preorder and sale items ordered asap. Both situations probably overwhelmed the system to cause the glitch(es). Glad it is fixed now.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Oct 2, 2017, at 6:14 AM, SUDSOL [Denise Foor] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38515h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com

Denise

Denise Foor

Blog: 
denisefoor.blogspot.com

Etsy Store:  
etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fwd:%20Question%20with%20Oct%201%20order

~Blythe

Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
to shop 24/7 click here

Thanks for your help!

~Blythe

Carol Siers 
Wilmington, DE 
cwsiers@comcast.net 
302.994.0916 (h) 
302.598.0151 (c)

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h62@n7.nabble.com

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h73@n7.nabble.com