Fun Fold Flap Card Update

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fun Fold Flap Card Update

Debra  Brown
I realize this is a double post, but wanted to make sure it got out there! AND I have been ask to add a tag to this to make it a good challenge.  Well I've never been one to back down from a good challenge, how about you!  

When you post use the tag PC1.  I will be working on a few challenges this weekend, since we are kind of snowed in, and have MY samples ready for the next round.  This is good as it will keep me on MY game.

Now for the good part!  
Each week I will pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL. Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free! You get one entry for every new pin you make. Remember re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL does not count.

I thought since I asked you to make and post this card I should do at least one myself.  
I have to admit I had a difficult time at first BECAUSE I didn't look close enough to see the semi-colons.  So for those of you who are like me....just to eager to start for your own good try these measurements and score guides.
Basic White Cardstock-- 9 ¾” x 4 ¼” scored at 5 ½”
                                   8 ½” x 1 ¼” scored at 5 ½”                
                                   5” x 3 ¾”
                                   2 ¼ x 2 ¼                                                                                          
                                   scrap about 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
Wild Wasabi Cardstock--4” x 4”      
                                   8 ½” x 1” scored at 5 ½”            
                                   5 ¼” x 4”            
                                   2 ½” x 2 ½”

Now for my samples.....
Hey Birthday Chick Fun Flap Fold Card Outside

Hey Birthday Chick Fun Flap Fold Card Inside

Now to remember how to add watermarks on my photos!
Have a great and creative weekend!
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Fun Fold Flap Card Update

Robin Messenheimer

The good news is that I DID see the semicolons!

Here is my sample, with a bunch of my own changes thrown in. I even found some tiny card magnets that I’d bought a long time ago. They were packed away with my spare Stamparatus magnets. When I saw the directions for the card, I thought I’d check to see what “magnets” meant on that box back in the corner. The butterflies are all cut from the Butterfly Bijou paper.

A picture containing text, envelope, fabric

Description automatically generatedA picture containing text, envelope

Description automatically generated

From: ml+s1100894n57561h60@.nabble <ml+s1100894n57561h60@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2021 8:07 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Fun Fold Flap Card Update

mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com?subject=Fun%20Fold%20Flap%20Card%20Update

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com

I realize this is a double post, but wanted to make sure it got out there! AND I have been ask to add a tag to this to make it a good challenge.  Well I've never been one to back down from a good challenge, how about you!  

When you post use the tag PC1.  I will be working on a few challenges this weekend, since we are kind of snowed in, and have MY samples ready for the next round.  This is good as it will keep me on MY game.

Now for the good part!  
Each week I will pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL. Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free! You get one entry for every new pin you make. Remember re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL does not count.

I thought since I asked you to make and post this card I should do at least one myself.  
I have to admit I had a difficult time at first BECAUSE I didn't look close enough to see the semi-colons.  So for those of you who are like me....just to eager to start for your own good try these measurements and score guides.
                                   5” x 3 ¾”
                                   2 ¼ x 2 ¼                                                                                          
                                   scrap about 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
                                   8 ½” x 1” scored at 5 ½”            
                                   5 ¼” x 4”            
                                   2 ½” x 2 ½”

Now for my samples.....

Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fun-Fold-Flap-Card-Update-tp57561.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Fun Fold Flap Card Update

Jeanne Moss

That’s beautiful, Robin!! 

I made a vertical one using the dragonfly.  It’s pinned with the PC1 tag.

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2021, at 5:05 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57588h69@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=RE: Fun Fold Flap Card Update
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Here is my sample, with a bunch of my own changes thrown in. I even found some tiny card magnets that I’d bought a long time ago. They were packed away with my spare Stamparatus magnets. When I saw the directions for the card, I thought I’d check to see what “magnets” meant on that box back in the corner. The butterflies are all cut from the Butterfly Bijou paper.

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com

Now for the good part!  

5” x 3 ¾”
                                   2 ¼ x 2 ¼                                                                                          
                                   scrap about 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
                                   8 ½” x 1” scored at 5 ½”            
                                   5 ¼” x 4”            
                                   2 ½” x 2 ½”

Now for my samples.....

Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fun-Fold-Flap-Card-Update-tp57561.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fun-Fold-Flap-Card-Update-tp57561p57588.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Beautiful card Robin!  See, it pays to save eveRything!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2021, at 5:39 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57590h36@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Fun Fold Flap Card Update
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

That’s beautiful, Robin!! 

I made a vertical one using the dragonfly.  It’s pinned with the PC1 tag.

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2021, at 5:05 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57588h69@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=RE: Fun Fold Flap Card Update
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Now for the good part!  

5” x 3 ¾”
                                   2 ¼ x 2 ¼                                                                                          
                                   scrap about 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
                                   8 ½” x 1” scored at 5 ½”            
                                   5 ¼” x 4”            
                                   2 ½” x 2 ½”

Now for my samples.....

Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fun-Fold-Flap-Card-Update-tp57561p57588.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fun-Fold-Flap-Card-Update-tp57561p57590.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Debra  Brown
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

Beautiful job!  I see I need to step it up a little bit if I'm going to compete!  😂😇

Debra Brown   
Independant Stampin Up! Demonstrator
SUDSOL Patterns Coordinator

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 3:05 PM SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57588h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=RE:+Fun+Fold+Flap+Card+Update
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@gmail.com

mtstampinupdemo@...?subject=Fun%20Fold%20Flap%20Card%20Update

I realize this is a double post, but wanted to make sure it got out there! AND I have been ask to add a tag to this to make it a good challenge.  Well I've never been one to back down from a good challenge, how about you!  

When you post use the tag PC1.  I will be working on a few challenges this weekend, since we are kind of snowed in, and have MY samples ready for the next round.  This is good as it will keep me on MY game.

Now for the good part!  

I have to admit I had a difficult time at first BECAUSE I didn't look close enough to see the semi-colons.  So for those of you who are like me....just to eager to start for your own good try these measurements and score guides.
                                   5” x 3 ¾”
                                   2 ¼ x 2 ¼                                                                                          
                                   scrap about 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
                                   8 ½” x 1” scored at 5 ½”            
                                   5 ¼” x 4”            
                                   2 ½” x 2 ½”

Now for my samples.....

Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

To unsubscribe from Fun Fold Flap Card Update, click here.
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator