Fry Box Highchair

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fry Box Highchair

Jackie Topa
There are so many different things to make using the fry box die I thought I'd start posting fry box projects every Friday on my blog. Here's the first one. A couple of snips and some SU punches and you can make the Fry Box into a babies' highchair with enough room for a gift card and some treats.

Jackie Topa
My Blog: www.jackietopa.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Fry Box Highchair

Maria Pobre

So cute.... and clever!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 21, 2014, at 10:58 AM, "SUDSOL [Jackie Topa] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node+s1100894n11890h22@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

heritage2@sympatico.ca?subject=Fry Box Highchair
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: heritage2@sympatico.ca

There are so many different things to make using the fry box die I thought I'd start posting fry box projects every Friday on my blog. Here's the first one. A couple of snips and some SU punches and you can make the Fry Box into a babies' highchair with enough room for a gift card and some treats.

Jackie Topa

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jackie Topa, please change the email address to: heritage2@sympatico.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fry-Box-Highchair-tp11890.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h94@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Fry Box Highchair

Diane Harman
In reply to this post by Jackie Topa

you are just amazing! how on earth you see these things, I will never understand. But I thank you so much for your generosity in sharing with us.

Diane Harman
make me a channel of Your peace
----- Original Message -----
To: stampindiane@twc.com
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2014 8:58 PM
Subject: SU!: Fry Box Highchair

heritage2@sympatico.ca
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: heritage2@sympatico.ca

Jackie Topa

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jackie Topa, please change the email address to: heritage2@sympatico.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fry-Box-Highchair-tp11890.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h36@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Fry Box Highchair

Debbie Dutchess

Oh my goodness! This is so cute! I'm planning my daughters baby shower and this is perfect!
Thank you for sharing!

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
www.debbied.stampinup.net
www.debbiedsstampstudio.com
DeeLeeD@
317-372-5159

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Jackie Topa] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n11890h29@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <DeeLeeD@>
Sent: Sun, Jul 20, 2014 8:58 pm
Subject: SU!: Fry Box Highchair

heritage2@sympatico.ca?subject=Fry Box Highchair

Jackie Topa

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h1@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Fry Box Highchair

Kim Douds
This is adorable.  Can we add a "Like" button to Sudsol?  <lol>

Jackie Topa wrote

Jackie Topa