Forever Fern stamp set on page 110 error

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
Locked 6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Forever Fern stamp set on page 110 error

Phyllis Strickland
 I didn’t see anyone post this so here is the response I got from Stampin’ Up! about the grammatical error:

‘“Hello Phyllis,

I will submit your feedback but I am sure this stamp set has already been produced. We do occasionally do sets that are not grammatically correct on purpose. I do not know if this is one of them but I will put the feedback in.

Sherie Snyder
Stampin' Up! ®
Inspire. Create. Share.‘’

I guess they are watching the WH politicians too much.

Phyllis strickland
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Forever Fern stamp set on page 110 error

Bonnie Condrey

If there is a mistake in a stamp and you don't agree with how it is done or how it is handled through SU demo support, one sure way is to not purchase the set and not promote the set to your customers.  There are plenty of other sets that are beautiful and deserve to be shown to your customers.

Bonnie Condrey
Poquoson, VA

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n52914h53@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <bcondrey1@>
Sent: Tue, Apr 28, 2020 7:55 pm
Subject: SU!: Forever Fern stamp set on page 110 error

I didn’t see anyone post this so here is the response I got from Stampin’ Up! about the grammatical error:

‘“Hello Phyllis,

I will submit your feedback but I am sure this stamp set has already been produced. We do occasionally do sets that are not grammatically correct on purpose. I do not know if this is one of them but I will put the feedback in.

Sherie Snyder
Stampin' Up! ®

Phyllis strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Forever-Fern-stamp-set-on-page-110-error-tp52914.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h93@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Forever Fern stamp set on page 110 error

Nancy Sutton

agreed

On Apr 29, 2020, at 7:59 AM, SUDSOL [Bonnie Condrey] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n52922h35@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If there is a mistake in a stamp and you don't agree with how it is done or how it is handled through SU demo support, one sure way is to not purchase the set and not promote the set to your customers.  There are plenty of other sets that are beautiful and deserve to be shown to your customers.

Bonnie Condrey
Poquoson, VA

From: SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n52914h53@.nabble>

‘“Hello Phyllis,

Sherie Snyder
Stampin' Up! ®

Phyllis strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: bcondrey1@aol.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/Forever-Fern-stamp-set-on-page-110-error-tp52914p52922.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h27@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

It's OKAY! SU!: Forever Fern stamp set on page 110 error

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Bonnie Condrey

True, but I love this set, so I’m fine with it. I can live with one wrong stamp in ‘English’. I did not have very good English teachers so I would never have seen that. I’m not embarrassed to say that. That does not make me a bad person. And those who think any different of me, I don’t need or want as a friend. 

Those of you who do know all the correct English spelling, correct sentences, correct words etc, that is awesome. But I’ll still enjoy this beautiful set. And maybe when they go back to making more from the mold, they can correct it. They have correct anther stamp set that was wrong many years ago. I don’t want to jump to judge so quickly. I have good healthy, loved ones and so much more in life. I can live with this one stamp.

Blessings,

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n52922h98@.nabble <ml+s1100894n52922h98@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 8:00 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Forever Fern stamp set on page 110 error

Bonnie Condrey

Poquoson, VA

‘“Hello Phyllis,

Sherie Snyder
Stampin' Up! ®

Phyllis strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: bcondrey1@aol.com

http://forum.sudsol.org/Forever-Fern-stamp-set-on-page-110-error-tp52914p52922.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: It's OKAY! Forever Fern stamp set on page 110 error

Nola Burkhard

Just don’t buy it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 29, 2020, at 8:38 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n52926h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

True, but I love this set, so I’m fine with it. I can live with one wrong stamp in ‘English’. I did not have very good English teachers so I would never have seen that. I’m not embarrassed to say that. That does not make me a bad person. And those who think any different of me, I don’t need or want as a friend.

Those of you who do know all the correct English spelling, correct sentences, correct words etc, that is awesome. But I’ll still enjoy this beautiful set. And maybe when they go back to making more from the mold, they can correct it. They have correct anther stamp set that was wrong many years ago. I don’t want to jump to judge so quickly. I have good healthy, loved ones and so much more in life. I can live with this one stamp.

Blessings,

Lois Folla

Bonnie Condrey

Poquoson, VA

‘“Hello Phyllis,

Sherie Snyder
Stampin' Up! ®

Phyllis strickland

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/Forever-Fern-stamp-set-on-page-110-error-tp52914p52926.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: It's OKAY! Forever Fern stamp set on page 110 error

Cheri Robison

Agree.  Move on

From: ml+s1100894n52936h98@.nabble <ml+s1100894n52936h98@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 9:41 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cheri@>
Subject: Re: SU!: It's OKAY! Forever Fern stamp set on page 110 error

Just don’t buy it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 29, 2020, at 8:38 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n52926h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Blessings,

Lois Folla

Bonnie Condrey

Poquoson, VA

‘“Hello Phyllis,

Sherie Snyder
Stampin' Up! ®

Phyllis strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com

http://forum.sudsol.org/Forever-Fern-stamp-set-on-page-110-error-tp52914p52926.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

http://forum.sudsol.org/Forever-Fern-stamp-set-on-page-110-error-tp52914p52936.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h56@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.