classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

For All Things Stampset tip

Cindy McCool

hello fall!165.jpg (22K) Download Attachment

I’ve been playing with this stamp all weekend and when I took my finished card in to show my husband, he read it out loud and said “Hello Falli”. I said to him, no, it’s Fall with an exclamation point! He replied well, it looks like Falli. I had to admit, the distance between the top of the exclamation point and the dot at the end didn’t always show up nicely no matter how light or heavy I stamped. So, I took my craft knife and reinforced the space between the two items and it worked perfectly.

I normally would never take scissors or a knife to any rubber stamp set although I see lots of teachers on YouTube doing it (not SU teachers) but I’m very pleased with the result. Hope this helps you if your stamp set was like mine. 

Happy Stamping

Cindy McCool

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: For All Things Stampset tip

Renee Thompson

Thanks for the tip. I used a matching ink marker to accentuate the dot on the exclamation mark but I like this idea better.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From: SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n13476h66@.nabble>;
To: SUDSOL Group <airyelle@>;
Subject: SU!: For All Things Stampset tip
Sent: Mon, Sep 15, 2014 10:51:36 PM

<a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:cmccool@mccoolmgt.com?subject=For All Things Stampset tip" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">Click here to reply directly to Cindy McCool privately at cmccool@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cmccool@

hello fall!165.jpg (22K) Download Attachment

I’ve been playing with this stamp all weekend and when I took my finished card in to show my husband, he read it out loud and said “Hello Falli”. I said to him, no, it’s Fall with an exclamation point! He replied well, it looks like Falli. I had to admit, the distance between the top of the exclamation point and the dot at the end didn’t always show up nicely no matter how light or heavy I stamped. So, I took my craft knife and reinforced the space between the two items and it worked perfectly.

I normally would never take scissors or a knife to any rubber stamp set although I see lots of teachers on YouTube doing it (not SU teachers) but I’m very pleased with the result. Hope this helps you if your stamp set was like mine. 

Happy Stamping

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@
650-867-0037 (text)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: <a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:cmccool@mccoolmgt.com" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">cmccool@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/For-All-Things-Stampset-tip-tp13476.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h72@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Renee’ Thompson www.justbecreative.stampinup.net airyelle@yahoo.com