Florentine Filigree Bundle in 2019 Occasions Catalog

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Florentine Filigree Bundle in 2019 Occasions Catalog

Vicki Frakes
I have tried locating sample cards made with the Florentine Filigree Bundle from the 2019 Occasions Catalog.  I’ve only located one or two sample cards after searching various websites.  Is this Bundle unpopular?  I find it is something “outside the box” but apparently doesn’t have much interest among Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.  I couldn’t find any samples on the SUDSOL sight.  I’m new to the Demonstrator world and new to SUDSOL.  I could use any help you can provide about this product.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Florentine Filigree Bundle in 2019 Occasions Catalog

Jeanne Moss

You’re right.  There’s not a lot out there.  I did find a few samples when I Googled the set name.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@gmail.com
270-307-1230

On Feb 15, 2019, at 5:18 PM, SUDSOL [Vicki Frakes] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n46606h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

arcticvic@gmail.com?subject=Florentine Filigree Bundle in 2019 Occasions Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: arcticvic@gmail.com

I have tried locating sample cards made with the Florentine Filigree Bundle from the 2019 Occasions Catalog.  I’ve only located one or two sample cards after searching various websites.  Is this Bundle unpopular?  I find it is something “outside the box” but apparently doesn’t have much interest among Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.  I couldn’t find any samples on the SUDSOL sight.  I’m new to the Demonstrator world and new to SUDSOL.  I could use any help you can provide about this product.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Vicki Frakes, please change the email address to: arcticvic@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Florentine-Filigree-Bundle-in-2019-Occasions-Catalog-tp46606.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Florentine Filigree Bundle in 2019 Occasions Catalog

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Vicki Frakes

I haven’t bought this stamp set as I don’t usually buy too much from the seasonal catalogs. But I did find quite a few samples on a couple of different sites and pinned them to the SUDSOL StamPINboard. Click on that link to see them.

It looks like it’s popular enough to have some really nice samples!

Hope that helps! And welcome to the Demo world and to SUDSOL!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

PO Box 5234, Hilo, HI 96720

808-854-6145

From: ml+s1100894n46606h55@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46606h55@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 12:18 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Florentine Filigree Bundle in 2019 Occasions Catalog

arcticvic@gmail.com?subject=Florentine%20Filigree%20Bundle%20in%202019%20Occasions%20Catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: arcticvic@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Vicki Frakes, please change the email address to: arcticvic@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Florentine-Filigree-Bundle-in-2019-Occasions-Catalog-tp46606.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Thanks for sharing Robin.  Beautiful Sam
Les!

Barbarastitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 15, 2019, at 6:19 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n46608h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: Florentine Filigree Bundle in 2019 Occasions Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

I haven’t bought this stamp set as I don’t usually buy too much from the seasonal catalogs. But I did find quite a few samples on a couple of different sites and pinned them to the SUDSOL StamPINboard. Click on that link to see them.

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

808-854-6145

arcticvic@gmail.com?subject=Florentine%20Filigree%20Bundle%20in%202019%20Occasions%20Catalog

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Florentine-Filigree-Bundle-in-2019-Occasions-Catalog-tp46606p46608.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Vicki Frakes

Thanks to all of you for your help.
Vicki

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 15, 2019, at 6:20 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n46615h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Florentine Filigree Bundle in 2019 Occasions Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Thanks for sharing Robin.  Beautiful Sam
Les!

Barbarastitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 15, 2019, at 6:19 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n46608h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: Florentine Filigree Bundle in 2019 Occasions Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

808-854-6145

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Florentine-Filigree-Bundle-in-2019-Occasions-Catalog-tp46606p46608.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Florentine-Filigree-Bundle-in-2019-Occasions-Catalog-tp46606p46615.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h84@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Florentine Filigree Bundle in 2019 Occasions Catalog, click here.