Floating Frame Technique

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
19 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Floating Frame Technique

grantj

When perusing the internet for samples of the floating frame technique, I saw two cards made with the Lift Me Up Bundle. Now I can’t find the picture, can anyone help? I’ve tried “floating frame” and “press n seal” with the stamp set name in the search bar. It hasn’t shown up again!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Floating Frame Technique

Jan Farring

Hi Jan

I saw it on Facebook

image1.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2019, at 5:08 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47403h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Floating Frame Technique
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

When perusing the internet for samples of the floating frame technique, I saw two cards made with the Lift Me Up Bundle. Now I can’t find the picture, can anyone help? I’ve tried “floating frame” and “press n seal” with the stamp set name in the search bar. It hasn’t shown up again!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Yeahhhhh! THANK YOU!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Apr 4, 2019, at 9:47 PM, SUDSOL [Jan Farring] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47405h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

janinpb@cbbmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Floating Frame Technique
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@cbbmail.com

Hi Jan

I saw it on Facebook

image1.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2019, at 5:08 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47403h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h35@n7.nabble.com
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the email address to: janinpb@cbbmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47405.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by grantj

I  saw one Press and Seal video done by Bruno Bertucci.  I think that’s core t
Spelling.  

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 4, 2019, at 8:08 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47403h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

The video by Bruno is on Kylie Bertucci's blog.  It was just a few days ago, so it should be fairly easy to locate.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 4/5/2019 12:42:32 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n47408h45@.nabble writes:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Floating Frame Technique
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Spelling.  

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 4, 2019, at 8:08 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n47403h39@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47408.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks, Judi. I found the video, but the hot air balloons were gone ( it was a shot below the video). Someone found it on Facebook, though.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Apr 5, 2019, at 1:04 AM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47409h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Floating Frame Technique
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

The video by Bruno is on Kylie Bertucci's blog.  It was just a few days ago, so it should be fairly easy to locate.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 4/5/2019 12:42:32 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n47408h45@.nabble writes:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Floating Frame Technique
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Spelling.  

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 4, 2019, at 8:08 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n47403h39@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47408.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47409.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Catherine Harwood
In reply to this post by grantj

Stamper extraordinaire Jennifer McGuire shared a great video on this floating frame technique using Press and Seal. Of course her examples are not SU stamps, but the ideas and teaching style are among my favorites for inspiration.

Here is her video.

https://youtu.be/YOsskGXh3_U

Catherine Harwood, Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Merritt Island on Florida's Space Coast
charwood@
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/321stamp
Check out samples and ideas at: 
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:
www.321stamp.stampinup.net

On Apr 4, 2019, at 10:51 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47406h87@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Floating%20Frame%20Technique
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Yeahhhhh! THANK YOU!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Apr 4, 2019, at 9:47 PM, SUDSOL [Jan Farring] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47405h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

janinpb@cbbmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Floating Frame Technique
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@cbbmail.com

Hi Jan

I saw it on Facebook

image1.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the email address to: janinpb@cbbmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47405.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47406.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h75@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Fable Friends

grantj
In reply to this post by Jan Farring

I got so confused at the end of Sale-a-bration with all the add-ones, did Fable Friends ever have a die cut to go with it?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Fable Friends

Jeanne Moss

No, it didn’t.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 6, 2019, at 11:00 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47451h22@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Fable Friends

I got so confused at the end of Sale-a-bration with all the add-ones, did Fable Friends ever have a die cut to go with it?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47451.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks, Jeanne. There are some people out there with very precise cutting skills!

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 6, 2019, at 10:02 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47452h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Fable Friends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

No, it didn’t.

On Apr 6, 2019, at 11:00 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47451h22@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47451.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47452.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I think they are using the Scan and Cut.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@gmail.com
270-307-1230

On Apr 7, 2019, at 12:03 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47453h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Fable Friends

Thanks, Jeanne. There are some people out there with very precise cutting skills!

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 6, 2019, at 10:02 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47452h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

No, it didn’t.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47452.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47453.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Costa Marazita

It is the scan n cut. I used it for the cupcake, and frog stamp set. 

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 7, 2019, at 12:00 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47455h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
270-307-1230

On Apr 7, 2019, at 12:03 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47453h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

No, it didn’t.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47453.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47455.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h21@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert

I hand-cut all images not using Framelits!  No scan and cut for me...

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 7, 2019, at 12:40 PM, SUDSOL [Costa Marazita] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47456h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cgmarazita@yahoo.ca?subject=Re: SU!: Fable Friends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 7, 2019, at 12:00 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47455h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
270-307-1230

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

No, it didn’t.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47455.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h21@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Costa Marazita, please change the email address to: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47456.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

You go, girl!  I don’t use one either.  That SAB rooster was fun!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
270-307-1230

On Apr 7, 2019, at 6:58 PM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47461h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Fable Friends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 7, 2019, at 12:40 PM, SUDSOL [Costa Marazita] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47456h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
270-307-1230

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

No, it didn’t.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Costa Marazita, please change the email address to: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47456.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47461.html
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Fable Friends

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

Glad for that answer, because I would have been so upset if I missed that!!!!

Thank you for the question and answer ladies!!!

Blessings,

Lois

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n47452h28@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47452h28@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2019 11:03 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Fable Friends

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fable%20Friends

No, it didn’t.

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Costa Marazita

Scan and cut? Is that using the Cameo? I had a friend who suggested I purchase it and now I’m stuck with it and don’t know how to use it with SU! images which is all I wanted to do with it. I wanted to use it for only SU! images…. Ugh!

Thanks!

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

From: ml+s1100894n47456h52@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47456h52@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2019 12:40 PM

cgmarazita@yahoo.ca?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fable%20Friends

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

270-307-1230

Jan Grant

Sent from my iPhone

No, it didn’t.

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Connie Babbert

You do such a wonderful job with fussy cutting! I do okay, but not as well as you and Mary do.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Apr 8, 2019, at 8:58 AM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47461h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Fable Friends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
270-307-1230

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

No, it didn’t.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47461.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Costa Marazita
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

Scan and cut and cameo are two different e-cutting machines. Scan and cut is a brother product. Basically you stamp the images, scan it through the scan and cut and then it will cut the outlines. 

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 11, 2019, at 11:24 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47551h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: Fable Friends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Scan and cut? Is that using the Cameo? I had a friend who suggested I purchase it and now I’m stuck with it and don’t know how to use it with SU! images which is all I wanted to do with it. I wanted to use it for only SU! images…. Ugh!

Thanks!

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

From: ml+s1100894n47456h52@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47456h52@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2019 12:40 PM

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

270-307-1230

Jan Grant

Sent from my iPhone

No, it didn’t.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Floating-Frame-Technique-tp47403p47551.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

Yes Scan & Cut is a Brother brand. BUT – the Cameo has a feature called Pixscan that allows you to take a picture using your phone, and cut out images. It is pretty cool – and can be used to cut out stamped images and even images from DSP.  So if you have the Cameo Lois – you can do similar to what Costa is doing 😊

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n47560h5@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47560h5@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 1:29 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>

Scan and cut and cameo are two different e-cutting machines. Scan and cut is a brother product. Basically you stamp the images, scan it through the scan and cut and then it will cut the outlines. 

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 11, 2019, at 11:24 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47551h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: Fable Friends

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Thanks! Lois

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana