Flex Points

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Flex Points

grantj

I know this has been asked, but I never quite understood. I have a little over 1800 flex points (not including the $300 order I will be putting in at the end of this month). I would like to use the ones I have, if I can, to pay for the $300 order. There is nothing in the Flex Rewards that is available for that small an amount. So, my questions are:

1. Can I use these flex points to off-set part of the order?
2. If so, how?
3. If I order $300, can I use those points for the $300 order?

Clear as mud? Me too.

Jan Grant
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Flex Points

Kathy Slamar

I don’t think you can use Flex Points that are pending.  If you look at your Flex Report on the left hand corner it shows pending points.  It will show the total amount currently available to spend above that (more towards the center).  I don’t think they let you use pending points until after the month that are earned  is over.  It’s like commissions are not finalized until the 10th of the following month.

On Sep 20, 2016, at 12:58 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n32050h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Flex%20Points
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I know this has been asked, but I never quite understood. I have a little over 1800 flex points (not including the $300 order I will be putting in at the end of this month). I would like to use the ones I have, if I can, to pay for the $300 order. There is nothing in the Flex Rewards that is available for that small an amount. So, my questions are:

2. If so, how?

Clear as mud? Me too.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-tp32050.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin
In reply to this post by grantj

Yes you can use flex point rewards when you are ordering.  To do you so, you need to go into your Flex Account and redeem whichever CSV value reward you want.  Once you finish with the shopping cart (in the upper right).  You're done there.  Then go to your Demo order and once you hit the CSV value for your awards(s), that value will be deducted from the total you will owe.  There is no change given on these rewards.  It's all or nothing.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 1:58 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n32050h42@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Flex+Points
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

2. If so, how?

Clear as mud? Me too.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
<a href="tel:%28217%29%20546-5769" value="+12175465769" target="_blank">(217) 546-5769

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-tp32050.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Apparently, I didn't word my question correctly. Can the Flex Points be used in place of money, thereby reducing the amount owed for the order? I thought someplace I saw where it could, but I don't know where, or if I misunderstood.

From: "SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n32054h73@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <revjanstamps@>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 1:19:55 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Flex Points

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@

Yes you can use flex point rewards when you are ordering. To do you so, you need to go into your Flex Account and redeem whichever CSV value reward you want. Once you finish with the shopping cart (in the upper right). You're done there. Then go to your Demo order and once you hit the CSV value for your awards(s), that value will be deducted from the total you will owe. There is no change given on these rewards. It's all or nothing.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 1:58 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n32050h42@.nabble> wrote:
revjanstamps@?subject=Flex+Points
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

2. If so, how?

Clear as mud? Me too.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
<a href="tel:%28217%29%20546-5769" value="+12175465769" target="_blank">(217) 546-5769

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h85@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-tp32050p32054.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h92@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin

Yes, you can use a Flex Point reward in place of money to reduce the cost to you of your order.  Flex Point rewards come in two values: $40 and $100.  You may use multiple rewards on one order.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 2:42 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n32055h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Flex+Points

Apparently, I didn't word my question correctly. Can the Flex Points be used in place of money, thereby reducing the amount owed for the order? I thought someplace I saw where it could, but I don't know where, or if I misunderstood.

From: "SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n32054h73@.nabble>

TheArtfulInker@...?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@

Yes you can use flex point rewards when you are ordering. To do you so, you need to go into your Flex Account and redeem whichever CSV value reward you want. Once you finish with the shopping cart (in the upper right). You're done there. Then go to your Demo order and once you hit the CSV value for your awards(s), that value will be deducted from the total you will owe. There is no change given on these rewards. It's all or nothing.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 1:58 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n32050h42@.nabble> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

2. If so, how?

Clear as mud? Me too.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
<a href="tel:%28217%29%20546-5769" value="<a href="tel:%2B12175465769" value="+12175465769" target="_blank">+12175465769" target="_blank"><a href="tel:%28217%29%20546-5769" value="+12175465769" target="_blank">(217) 546-5769

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-tp32050p32054.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-tp32050p32055.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Hauptl

When is the last day to use these flex points 

Linda Haupt 
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
1 605 209 8849

On Sep 20, 2016, at 12:47 PM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n32056h86@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Yes, you can use a Flex Point reward in place of money to reduce the cost to you of your order. Flex Point rewards come in two values: $40 and $100. You may use multiple rewards on one order.

Sara

Sara Levin

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 2:42 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n32055h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

2. If so, how?

Clear as mud? Me too.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
<a href="<a href="tel:%28217%29%20546-">tel:%28217%29%20546-5769" value="<a href="<a href="tel:%2B12175465769">tel:%2B12175465769" value="+12175465769" target="_blank">+12175465769" target="_blank"><a href="<a href="tel:%28217%29%20546-5769">tel:%28217%29%20546-5769" value="+12175465769" target="_blank">(217) 546-5769

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-tp32050p32055.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-tp32050p32056.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h43@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Debbie Dutchess

Flex Points earned from October 1, 2015 thru September 30, 2016, must be used by October 31, 2016.

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
www.debbied.stampinup.net
www.debbiedsstampstudio.com
DeeLeeD@

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Hauptl] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n32057h6@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <DeeLeeD@>
Sent: Tue, Sep 20, 2016 4:09 pm

lmh_ha@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lmh_ha@yahoo.com

Linda Haupt 
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
1 605 209 8849

On Sep 20, 2016, at 12:47 PM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n32056h86@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Yes, you can use a Flex Point reward in place of money to reduce the cost to you of your order. Flex Point rewards come in two values: $40 and $100. You may use multiple rewards on one order.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

2. If so, how?

Clear as mud? Me too.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
<a href="<a href="tel:%28217%29%20546-">tel:%28217%29%20546-5769" value="<a href="<a href="tel:%2B12175465769">tel:%2B12175465769" value="+12175465769" target="_blank">+12175465769" target="_blank"><a href="<a href="tel:%28217%29%20546-5769">tel:%28217%29%20546-5769" value="+12175465769" target="_blank">(217) 546-5769

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="about:blank">click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-tp32050p32056.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h43@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="about:blank">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Hauptl, please change the email address to: lmh_ha@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-tp32050p32057.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

As I understand the flex point system, you need a minimum of 5,000 flex points for a product credit of $40.  

The minimum amount of flex points that can be used is 2,200, which will purchase catalogs or ink pens.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.  :)

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 20, 2016, at 3:19 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n32050h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Flex Points

2. If so, how?

Clear as mud? Me too.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Hauptl

End of October!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 20, 2016, at 11:48 AM, SUDSOL [Hauptl] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n32057h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lmh_ha@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lmh_ha@yahoo.com

Linda Haupt 
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
1 605 209 8849

Sara

Sara Levin

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

2. If so, how?

Clear as mud? Me too.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
<a href="<a href="<a href="tel:%28217%29%20546-">tel:%28217%29%20546-"><a href="tel:%28217%29%20546-">tel:%28217%29%20546-5769" value="<a href="<a href="<a href="tel:%2B12175465769">tel:%2B12175465769"><a href="tel:%2B12175465769">tel:%2B12175465769" value="+12175465769" target="_blank">+12175465769" target="_blank"><a href="<a href="<a href="tel:%28217%29%20546-5769">tel:%28217%29%20546-5769"><a href="tel:%28217%29%20546-5769">tel:%28217%29%20546-5769" value="+12175465769" target="_blank">(217) 546-5769

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Hauptl, please change the email address to: lmh_ha@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-tp32050p32057.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Sara Levin

They do not go towards catalogs or anything on the supply list.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 20, 2016, at 11:47 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n32056h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sara

Sara Levin

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

2. If so, how?

Clear as mud? Me too.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Brenda Crawshaw

Yes, they can.  Just remember that they will REDUCE your order total by the amount applied, potentially reducing hostess benefits and for sure reducing commissionable sales.

From: "SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n32055h75@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <bhc62@>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 2:42:34 PM

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points

TheArtfulInker@?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

2. If so, how?

Clear as mud? Me too.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h63@.nabble

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@WithABirdsEyeView.com 508-628-9765
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Grace

Unfortunately, Jan, you don't have enough flex points to be able to use them on your order.  You need 5,000 points to use toward a $40 CSV product credit.  You do still have the opportunity to earn more flex points until September 30th.  Then they need to be used by the end of October.

Hope that helps.
Beth Grace

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Brenda Crawshaw] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n32070h96@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <beth.grace@>
Sent: Tue, Sep 20, 2016 7:09 pm

bhc62@rcn.com?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bhc62@rcn.com

Yes, they can.  Just remember that they will REDUCE your order total by the amount applied, potentially reducing hostess benefits and for sure reducing commissionable sales.

From: "SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n32055h75@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <bhc62@>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 2:42:34 PM

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points

TheArtfulInker@?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

2. If so, how?

Clear as mud? Me too.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h63@.nabble

Brenda Crawshaw, the Up All Night Stamper in Framingham, Massachusetts Blog: http://www.upallnightstamper.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net I also coach Stamping Business Owners! http://www.stampingismybusiness.com/OneOnOne.htm Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@UpAllNightStamper.com 508-628-9765

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brenda Crawshaw, please change the email address to: bhc62@rcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-tp32050p32070.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com