Flex Points Rewards

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Flex Points Rewards

Jeanne Moss

The SU year ended on September 30th.  Any flex points earned during the last year will expire on October 31st, so be sure to go shopping and spend those points!

If you have any questions about how you earned those flex points, or how to redeem them, you can get the answers at the link below.

Now's the time to gear up to earn flex points in the new SU year, and maybe even earn the Incentive Trip.

Happy Shopping!

Jeanne Moss
Business Article Librarian

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Flex Points Rewards

Barbara Stitt

Today’s announcement by Stampin’ Up about the remaining flex points being
Converted to $5.00 coupons was a very nice surprise!  Some may remember
When we could cash in our reward points for supplies, tape runner, Dimensionals,
Scissors, etc.  it was so helpful to beginner Demos especially to use in
Classes.  Now it takes so many points to get even a small item.  As I said,
Today’s announcement was a nice surprise.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 2, 2019, at 10:51 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49991h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Flex Points Rewards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

The SU year ended on September 30th.  Any flex points earned during the last year will expire on October 31st, so be sure to go shopping and spend those points!

If you have any questions about how you earned those flex points, or how to redeem them, you can get the answers at the link below.

Now's the time to gear up to earn flex points in the new SU year, and maybe even earn the Incentive Trip.

Happy Shopping!

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Rewards-tp49991.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker

I’m not seeing the announcement on the demo site.  Can you share the link, please??
Thanks
Pam

PJP

On Oct 2, 2019, at 11:03 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49993h70@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points Rewards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

When we could cash in our reward points for supplies, tape runner, Dimensionals,

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 2, 2019, at 10:51 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49991h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Happy Shopping!

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Rewards-tp49991.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Rewards-tp49991p49993.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer

It’s in a daily update

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 3, 2019, at 18:00, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50004h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points Rewards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

I’m not seeing the announcement on the demo site.  Can you share the link, please??
Thanks
Pam

PJP

On Oct 2, 2019, at 11:03 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49993h70@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Happy Shopping!

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Rewards-tp49991p49993.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Rewards-tp49991p50004.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Pamela Parker

Go to the Demo site.  It’s current updates on October 2.  Sorry I wasn’t 
Clear as to where I saw it.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 3, 2019, at 11:55 PM, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50004h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

Thanks
Pam

PJP

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Happy Shopping!

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Rewards-tp49991p50004.html
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Flex Points Rewards

Kathy Langosh
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

From: ml+s1100894n50006h71@.nabble <ml+s1100894n50006h71@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2019 10:18 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <k.e.langosh@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Flex Points Rewards

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Flex%20Points%20Rewards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

It’s in a daily update

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 3, 2019, at 18:00, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50004h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks

Pam

PJP

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Happy Shopping!

Jeanne Moss

You must login to view this content. This content is for SUDSOL members only.Log In Subscribe

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Rewards-tp49991p50006.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h78@n7.nabble.com

Kathleen Langosh
Reply | Threaded
|

Becky Cummins
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

Where do we fin the things we can "buy" with the flex points?

Becky in Battle Creek

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50007h35@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <Firstgr22@>
Sent: Fri, Oct 4, 2019 12:25 am

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 3, 2019, at 11:55 PM, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n50004h70@.nabble > wrote:

parkerp78@?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points Rewards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@

Thanks
Pam

PJP

On Oct 2, 2019, at 11:03 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n49993h70@.nabble > wrote:

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 2, 2019, at 10:51 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49991h67@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Happy Shopping!

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Rewards-tp49991p50007.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Flex Points Rewards

Pamela Parker
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

Thanks MUCH.  I received the update email this morning, too.  They are available to purchase October 7-31.  GREAT!!!  😊 

Sudsol is such a wonderful group to be a part of – I GREATLY appreciate the information you help to pass on AND the ideas you all share.  It is fantastic to be a part of this group.  THANKS! 

Pam

From: ml+s1100894n50007h4@.nabble <ml+s1100894n50007h4@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2019 11:30 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <parkerp78@>

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Flex%20Points%20Rewards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 3, 2019, at 11:55 PM, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50004h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks

Pam

PJP

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Happy Shopping!

Jeanne Moss

You must login to view this content. This content is for SUDSOL members only.Log In Subscribe

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Rewards-tp49991p50007.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com