First Upload -- At Home with You

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
20 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

First Upload -- At Home with You

Betsy Zabora
I think this might be my first post ever here, about my first upload ever.  I guess it's just time to jump in...

http://sudsol.org/member/blog/pin/40651/

Thanks,
Betsy Zabora
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: First Upload -- At Home with You

Jeanne Moss

Pretty!!  Thanks for sharing!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On May 19, 2017, at 11:00 PM, SUDSOL [Betsy Zabora] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n36317h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

betsy0622@yahoo.com?subject=First Upload -- At Home with You
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: betsy0622@yahoo.com

I think this might be my first post ever here, about my first upload ever.  I guess it's just time to jump in...

Thanks,
Betsy Zabora

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Betsy Zabora, please change the email address to: betsy0622@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Very nice card!  ThNks for sharing!

Sent from my iPad

On May 20, 2017, at 8:09 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n36322h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: First Upload -- At Home with You
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

On May 19, 2017, at 11:00 PM, SUDSOL [Betsy Zabora] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n36317h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: betsy0622@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Betsy Zabora

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Betsy Zabora, please change the email address to: betsy0622@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p36322.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h8@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

That's very nice. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad

On May 20, 2017, at 8:09 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n36322h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: First Upload -- At Home with You
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

Thanks,
Betsy Zabora

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p36322.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h80@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

You Move Me

lkiers

IMG_4139.JPG (128K) Download Attachment

This is my first attempt at using the You Move Me bundle. I'm making it with my card group tomorrow. I hope you like it.  Lena

Sent from my iPad
Reply | Threaded
|

Index for Occasions catalogue

lkiers

2019 Occasions Catalogue Index.docx (160K) Download Attachment

Hello Fellow Stampers.  I don’t know about you but I get frustrated having to go through the whole catalogue trying to find where things are so I went through and made an index for myself.  I thought I would share it with you as well.  I have not included the embellishments but pretty much everything else is in it.  It is the Canadian Version and is done in Word.  Hope you find it helpful.  I just staple it to the front of my own catalogue and now I can direct my customers to the correct page.   Feel free to make any changes or additions.  Merry Christmas.

Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Index for Occasions catalogue

Cindy McCool

Index Occasions 2019.xlsx (19K) Download Attachment

Lena, thanks for all the work! It drives me crazy that SU doesn’t include an index for the Occasions (or any other seasonal catalog). I copied your word document into an Excel Spreadsheet and changed the prices to American US dollars. I started to add all the thinlets that are featured in a bundle (for those who don’t want to bundle) but figured the bundle is such a good deal why bother.

Anyway, Hope this is helpful for all of us Excel nerds!  Although l I don’t know if it’s proper protocol for SUDSOL to attach this worksheet here but I’m trusting that someone will save it to the SUDSOL website.    

Again, thanks for all your hard work.

Cindy McCool

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

From: ml+s1100894n45639h56@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45639h56@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2018 8:35 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Index for Occasions catalogue

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Index%20for%20Occasions%20catalogue

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

Hello Fellow Stampers.  I don’t know about you but I get frustrated having to go through the whole catalogue trying to find where things are so I went through and made an index for myself.  I thought I would share it with you as well.  I have not included the embellishments but pretty much everything else is in it.  It is the Canadian Version and is done in Word.  Hope you find it helpful.  I just staple it to the front of my own catalogue and now I can direct my customers to the correct page.   Feel free to make any changes or additions.  Merry Christmas.

Lena Kiers

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p45639.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h9@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Index for Occasions catalogue

Becky Cummins

Thanks to both of you girls, Lena and Cindy.  This is such a terrific help!  I, too, wish they would put an index in the seasonal catalogs.  You both have done a wonderful job!

Becky in Battle Creek

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n45640h58@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <Firstgr22@>
Sent: Sat, Dec 15, 2018 2:14 pm
Subject: Re: SU!: Index for Occasions catalogue

cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=RE: Index for Occasions catalogue
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@

Index Occasions 2019.xlsx (19K) Download Attachment

Lena, thanks for all the work! It drives me crazy that SU doesn’t include an index for the Occasions (or any other seasonal catalog). I copied your word document into an Excel Spreadsheet and changed the prices to American US dollars. I started to add all the thinlets that are featured in a bundle (for those who don’t want to bundle) but figured the bundle is such a good deal why bother.

Anyway, Hope this is helpful for all of us Excel nerds! Although l I don’t know if it’s proper protocol for SUDSOL to attach this worksheet here but I’m trusting that someone will save it to the SUDSOL website.

Again, thanks for all your hard work.

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@
650-867-0037 (text)

From: ml+s1100894n45639h56@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n45639h56@.nabble ]
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2018 8:35 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Index for Occasions catalogue

lenakiers@?subject=Index%20for%20Occasions%20catalogue
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

Lena Kiers

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p45639.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h9@.nabble

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@
650-867-0037 (text)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: cindy@mccoolmgt.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p45640.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h80@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by lkiers

Awesome Lena and Cindy!  And just what is it that makes Sudsol so awesome!!????????  All of our members.  Many thanks.

~Blythe

On Dec 15, 2018, at 8:34 AM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n45639h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

Lena Kiers

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h29@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

WOW!  This is great!  Thanks Lena and Cindy!

Kathy Slamar

On Dec 16, 2018, at 10:59 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n45648h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Index%20for%20Occasions%20catalogue
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Awesome Lena and Cindy!  And just what is it that makes Sudsol so awesome!!????????  All of our members.  Many thanks.

~Blythe

On Dec 15, 2018, at 8:34 AM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n45639h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Lena Kiers

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p45648.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h21@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Index for Occasions catalogue

Carolyn Jackson
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

2019 Occasions Index.docx (41K) Download Attachment

I LOVE that an index was made for the Occasions Catalog. Thank you, Lena.

Since yours has Canadian prices, I revised with U.S. prices. I’ve attached for anyone who wants to use. I converted to a Word table so that column sorting is possible; I also added embellishments and the dies as individual items. Just my personal preferences. Lena did most of the work; I just had to revise.

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.com

937-307-4582

Carolyn’s Creations Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

From: ml+s1100894n45648h15@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45648h15@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2018 11:59 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <crj@.rr>
Subject: Re: SU!: Index for Occasions catalogue

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Index%20for%20Occasions%20catalogue

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

Lena Kiers

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p45648.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h89@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Dear Doily

lkiers

IMG_8083.JPG (127K) Download Attachment
IMG_8084.JPG (91K) Download Attachment

Hi everyone. I thought I would share this card I designed to make with my group at the Retirement Home. I make cards with them twice a month. The cards can’t be too difficult but yet they appreciate a beautiful card that they can make themselves and send off to their children or friends. I hope you like it.
Lena Kiers
S. U. Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
“The Lord is my strength.”

Sent from my iPad
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Dear Doily

grantj

I really like this. Hadn't seen much use for this set, now you're changing my mind!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On February 14, 2019 at 10:13 AM "SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml+s1100894n46572h31@.nabble> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Dear Doily
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

Hi everyone. I thought I would share this card I designed to make with my group at the Retirement Home. I make cards with them twice a month. The cards can’t be too difficult but yet they appreciate a beautiful card that they can make themselves and send off to their children or friends. I hope you like it.
Lena Kiers

Sent from my iPad

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p46572.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h61@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Dear Doily

grantj

VERY nice.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Feb 14, 2019, at 10:13 AM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46572h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Dear Doily

Lena Kiers

Sent from my iPad

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p46572.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h61@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Card shares

lkiers

Hi. I’ve been playing with my stamps and embossing folders and came up with a couple of cards to share.  The first one is using Vibrant Vases with mango and granny apple green and the Layered Leaves embossing folder.

The second one I used the lovely Country Floral embossing folder. I brayered the folder using mango ink and used daffodil cardstock to emboss on. The colour here is not nearly as vibrant as in real life. I took the picture 3 times in different light settings but could not get it to show the daffodil well. I framed it in granny apple green and mounted it on a mango card base.

Thanks for looking.

Lena Kiers
Stampin’Up Demonstrator in St. Catharines, On, Canada
“The Lord is my strength and my salvation”

Reply | Threaded
|

Lovely Lattice

lkiers

Lena Kiers

I was trying to upload this from my files to the pin board but could not figure out how to do it so I’ll just share this card here as well.  

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Card shares

Sue Erickson

I love these cards. Where is the sentiment on the second card from?

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 5, 2019, at 7:46 AM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46884h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Card shares

Hi. I’ve been playing with my stamps and embossing folders and came up with a couple of cards to share.  The first one is using Vibrant Vases with mango and granny apple green and the Layered Leaves embossing folder.

The second one I used the lovely Country Floral embossing folder. I brayered the folder using mango ink and used daffodil cardstock to emboss on. The colour here is not nearly as vibrant as in real life. I took the picture 3 times in different light settings but could not get it to show the daffodil well. I framed it in granny apple green and mounted it on a mango card base.

Thanks for looking.

Lena Kiers

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p46884.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring

Very pretty Lena!  TFS

Jan

On 3/5/2019 7:45 AM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares wrote:

Thanks for looking.

Lena Kiers

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p46884.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h23@n7.nabble.com

-- 
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

That verse is from Vibrant Vases.

On Mar 5, 2019, at 11:53 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46886h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Card%20shares
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

I love these cards. Where is the sentiment on the second card from?

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 5, 2019, at 7:46 AM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46884h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

Thanks for looking.

Lena Kiers

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p46884.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p46886.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h80@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Hnatiuk

Lena, your cards are beautiful.  I can't believe you got such a rich result with the Country Floral TIEF.  Very classy!

Chris in Calgary AB Canada

From: "SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml+s1100894n46884h48@.nabble>
To: "Chris HNATIUK" <chriserendipity@>
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 8:46:01 AM
Subject: SU!: Card shares

Thanks for looking.

Lena Kiers

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h6@.nabble