classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Feedback wanted!

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Some local demos and I are having a shoebox night to share ideas for the new Mini Catalog.  We are hoping to each have samples of the Beginner, Casual, Avid cards.  I feel like my casual and avid cards need some help! LOL  I would love some feed back on making them better

Beginner: (stamping only)
Beginner

Casual: (added blender pen color to flower, popped up, added sequins)
Casual

Avid: (Added blender pen color to flower, die cut center, velum on top, sponged edges, sequins, ribbon bow colored with ink)
Avid

Patti Scanlan
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Feedback wanted!

Ellen

I like them all.  There is a up grade to each and not sure how to make it more

Ellen Williams
Stamping in North Dakota

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 5:28 PM SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n50866h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
patti@sudsol.com?subject=Feedback+wanted!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Some local demos and I are having a shoebox night to share ideas for the new Mini Catalog.  We are hoping to each have samples of the Beginner, Casual, Avid cards.  I feel like my casual and avid cards need some help! LOL  I would love some feed back on making them better

Beginner

Casual

Avid: (Added blender pen color to flower, die cut center, velum on top, sponged edges, sequins, ribbon bow colored with ink)
Avid

Patti Scanlan

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Feedback-wanted-tp50866.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h93@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Feedback wanted!

Karenlee Atkin
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

Patty, how about making the Beginner one a little simpler?  Maybe just rectangular layers (black/yellow/stamped-white with punch)?

The other two definitely build to make great casual and avid projects!

Karenlee Atkin

Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

Vancouver, WA

katkinstamps@

From: ml+s1100894n50866h84@.nabble <ml+s1100894n50866h84@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, December 9, 2019 3:38 PM
To: Atkin, Karenlee <KAtkin@>
Subject: SU!: Feedback wanted!

EXTERNAL EMAIL, PLEASE STAY ALERT. Do not open any attachments, click on any links, or provide information to the sender of this email unless you recognize and trust the sender. Please contact the Service Desk at 541-686-6464 (800-452-1425) immediately to report suspicious messages.

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Feedback%20wanted!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Some local demos and I are having a shoebox night to share ideas for the new Mini Catalog.  We are hoping to each have samples of the Beginner, Casual, Avid cards.  I feel like my casual and avid cards need some help! LOL  I would love some feed back on making them better

Beginner

Casual

Avid

Patti Scanlan

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Feedback-wanted-tp50866.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h0@n7.nabble.com

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal laws. If you are not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, distribute, or disclose to anyone this message or the information contained herein. If you have received this message in error, immediately advise the sender by reply email and destroy this message.

Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Patti, for a beginner showbox night the first card is fine but I would not add the other steps.  I think the others would need to be demonstrated on use of blender pins, etc.
On December 9, 2019 at 6:37 PM "SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml+s1100894n50866h60@.nabble> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Feedback wanted!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Beginner

Casual

Avid

Patti Scanlan

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h76@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

Joyce, the event is for Demonstrators :)

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019, 7:20 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n50871h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Feedback+wanted!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Patti, for a beginner showbox night the first card is fine but I would not add the other steps.  I think the others would need to be demonstrated on use of blender pins, etc.
On December 9, 2019 at 6:37 PM "SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml+s1100894n50866h60@.nabble> wrote:

patti@...?subject=Feedback wanted!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Some local demos and I are having a shoebox night to share ideas for the new Mini Catalog.  We are hoping to each have samples of the Beginner, Casual, Avid cards.  I feel like my casual and avid cards need some help! LOL  I would love some feed back on making them better

Beginner

Casual

Avid

Patti Scanlan

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h76@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Feedback-wanted-tp50866p50871.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h7@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Feedback wanted!

Robin Messenheimer

For the Casual, I would add some other element to the banner section – maybe a piece of ribbon

For the Avid, I’d add another full layer behind the black in the same color as the sequins, and definitely add a ribbon or other element to the banner. The extra layer wouldn’t have to be more that 1/8” all around.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n50866h15@.nabble <ml+s1100894n50866h15@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, December 9, 2019 1:38 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Feedback wanted!

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Feedback%20wanted!

Beginner

Casual

Avid

Patti Scanlan

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h31@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com