classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

February Blog Articles

Newsletter Co-op Coordinator
Hi Everyone,

I've uploaded all the articles.  Patti will give access in the next couple of days.  I am really sorry if I forgot anyone.  If I did forget anyone's article please email Patti.  

I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for allowing me to look after the blog articles the last couple of years.  Today is my last day as I have not met my quarterly minimum.  Money is tight right now as I am on a rotational strike mode at work and my pay has been cut in half.  I've loved being your crafting sister, sharing, learning from all of you and would love to have you all join my personal Facebook page so I can keep in touch with you all.  You have been amazing and I would not mind sharing your projects.  

Costa Marazita

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: February Blog Articles

grantj

Oh my goodness, Costa. We will miss you! Take care, and don’t stop crafting — you’ll need it for your mental health.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Jan 31, 2020, at 7:31 PM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51526h5@.nabble> wrote:

newsletter@sudsol.com?subject=February Blog Articles
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@

Hi Everyone,

I've uploaded all the articles.  Patti will give access in the next couple of days.  I am really sorry if I forgot anyone.  If I did forget anyone's article please email Patti.  

I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for allowing me to look after the blog articles the last couple of years.  Today is my last day as I have not met my quarterly minimum.  Money is tight right now as I am on a rotational strike mode at work and my pay has been cut in half.  I've loved being your crafting sister, sharing, learning from all of you and would love to have you all join my personal Facebook page so I can keep in touch with you all.  You have been amazing and I would not mind sharing your projects.  

Costa Marazita

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Costa Marazita

Thanks Jan!  I will definitely keep crafting. I plan to use a lot of retired products that I never had a chance to get too. 

Costa

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2020, at 8:35 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51527h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: February Blog Articles
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Oh my goodness, Costa. We will miss you! Take care, and don’t stop crafting — you’ll need it for your mental health.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Jan 31, 2020, at 7:31 PM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51526h5@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@

Hi Everyone,

Costa Marazita

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526p51527.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h40@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Costa!
I hope you will stay in touch with us from time to time.
Wishing you all the best,
Nola Burkhard 
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2020, at 7:09 PM, SUDSOL [Costa Marazita] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51528h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cgmarazita@yahoo.ca?subject=Re: SU!: February Blog Articles
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca

Thanks Jan!  I will definitely keep crafting. I plan to use a lot of retired products that I never had a chance to get too. 

Costa

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2020, at 8:35 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51527h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

Hi Everyone,

Costa Marazita

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526p51527.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Costa Marazita, please change the email address to: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526p51528.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Newsletter Co-op Coordinator

Costa, I hate to see this happen, but know it is not something you can help.
Will you still be able to keep my blog updated by going in under my demonstrator number for the specials, etc. or not.

Joyce
On January 31, 2020 at 8:31 PM "SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51526h20@.nabble> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Costa Marazita

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: February Blog Articles

Robin Messenheimer

Oh, my, I’m so sorry to hear this, Costa! I can’t imagine SUDSOL without your name coming across my screen regularly with fun notes. I wish the best for you, and hope you’re still able to craft and share online a bit.

Many rubber hugs,

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n51526h75@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51526h75@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 3:31 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: February Blog Articles

newsletter@sudsol.com?subject=February%20Blog%20Articles

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

Hi Everyone,

Costa Marazita

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

Costa,
I will truly miss you.  Thank you for all your work on keeping the Newsletter going, it won’t be easy to replace you.  Good luck with your strike, I am rooting for you!!  Good health and lots of happiness.
Hugs Nancy

On Jan 31, 2020, at 9:40 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51531h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE:%20February%20Blog%20Articles
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

Oh, my, I’m so sorry to hear this, Costa! I can’t imagine SUDSOL without your name coming across my screen regularly with fun notes. I wish the best for you, and hope you’re still able to craft and share online a bit.

Many rubber hugs,

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n51526h75@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51526h75@.nabble> 
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 3:31 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: February Blog Articles

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

Hi Everyone, 

Costa Marazita 

Costa Marazita 
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
Markham, Ontario 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526p51531.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal

Costa,
I am so sorry to hear this. Thank you so much for all of your hard work on corralling us for so long. I wish you all the best with your work situation. Stay strong and best wishes!
Peri Beal 
Papercraftingthreads.com 

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020, 7:31 PM SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51526h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
newsletter@sudsol.com?subject=February+Blog+Articles
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

Hi Everyone,

I've uploaded all the articles.  Patti will give access in the next couple of days.  I am really sorry if I forgot anyone.  If I did forget anyone's article please email Patti.  

I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for allowing me to look after the blog articles the last couple of years.  Today is my last day as I have not met my quarterly minimum.  Money is tight right now as I am on a rotational strike mode at work and my pay has been cut in half.  I've loved being your crafting sister, sharing, learning from all of you and would love to have you all join my personal Facebook page so I can keep in touch with you all.  You have been amazing and I would not mind sharing your projects.  

Costa Marazita

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Costa Marazita
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

Definitely Nola! 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2020, at 9:21 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51529h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: February Blog Articles
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Costa!
I hope you will stay in touch with us from time to time.
Wishing you all the best,
Nola Burkhard 
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2020, at 7:09 PM, SUDSOL [Costa Marazita] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51528h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca

Costa

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

Hi Everyone,

Costa Marazita

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Costa Marazita, please change the email address to: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526p51528.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526p51529.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Costa Marazita
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

Joyce! I’m so frustrated I got an email late last night that the talks broke so I’m picketing Thursday and Friday this week. The government won’t budge and wants to cut special Ed., which is extra help for students that need it the most,  they want to cut ESL, cut teachers in the kindergarten class and leave ECE teachers. If this happens I lose my job at the school I’m at and I have 24 years experience. 

I can definitely keep your blog up to date I just need access to the back office. 

Costa

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2020, at 9:32 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51530h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: February Blog Articles
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Will you still be able to keep my blog updated by going in under my demonstrator number for the specials, etc. or not.

Joyce
On January 31, 2020 at 8:31 PM "SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51526h20@.nabble> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Costa Marazita

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526p51530.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Costa Marazita
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

Aw! Thanks Robin! 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2020, at 9:40 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51531h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: February Blog Articles
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

Many rubber hugs,

Robin

Hi Everyone,

Costa Marazita

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526p51531.html
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: February Blog Articles

Lois Folla

You will be missed Costa…. Good Luck in Canada.

Blessings,

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n51537h63@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51537h63@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, February 1, 2020 8:41 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: February Blog Articles

cgmarazita@yahoo.ca?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20February%20Blog%20Articles

Aw! Thanks Robin! 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2020, at 9:40 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51531h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: February Blog Articles

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

Many rubber hugs,

Robin

Hi Everyone,

Costa Marazita

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526p51531.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526p51537.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Costa Marazita

Costa, tell me what you will need.  I have been debating as to whether or not to drop my blog completely.  I really have not had any business stem from it.  I would not drop my DBWS.  I plan on sort of fading out of SU in the future.  I want to hold on to my club and maybe do one class a month.  I have to figure out if it is the fight I have had with the water in my workshop wearing me down of if age is catching up with me.

I can not believe that they are cutting out all special ed.  I taught learning disabilities and behavior disorders for 25 years before I retired.  Here they have cut back and putting them in regular classrooms with a special ed helper.
They have cut out ESOL.  My daughter has a girl they just put in her English Lit class that speaks no English other than about ten words.  The problem is, there are people making the laws in the government that does not have a clue about teaching.

Good luck, we will be in touch on gmail.  Joyce
On February 1, 2020 at 8:34 AM "SUDSOL [Costa Marazita] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51536h30@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cgmarazita@

Joyce! I’m so frustrated I got an email late last night that the talks broke so I’m picketing Thursday and Friday this week. The government won’t budge and wants to cut special Ed., which is extra help for students that need it the most,  they want to cut ESL, cut teachers in the kindergarten class and leave ECE teachers. If this happens I lose my job at the school I’m at and I have 24 years experience. 

I can definitely keep your blog up to date I just need access to the back office. 

Costa

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2020, at 9:32 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51530h77@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Re: SU!: February Blog Articles
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce
On January 31, 2020 at 8:31 PM "SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51526h20@.nabble > wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Costa Marazita

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526p51530.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h40@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526p51536.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Sorry, this was meant to only go to Costa.  I must have hit the wrong button.
Joyce
On February 1, 2020 at 2:33 PM "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51544h78@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: February Blog Articles
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Costa, tell me what you will need.  I have been debating as to whether or not to drop my blog completely.  I really have not had any business stem from it.  I would not drop my DBWS.  I plan on sort of fading out of SU in the future.  I want to hold on to my club and maybe do one class a month.  I have to figure out if it is the fight I have had with the water in my workshop wearing me down of if age is catching up with me.

I can not believe that they are cutting out all special ed.  I taught learning disabilities and behavior disorders for 25 years before I retired.  Here they have cut back and putting them in regular classrooms with a special ed helper.
They have cut out ESOL.  My daughter has a girl they just put in her English Lit class that speaks no English other than about ten words.  The problem is, there are people making the laws in the government that does not have a clue about teaching.

Good luck, we will be in touch on gmail.  Joyce
On February 1, 2020 at 8:34 AM "SUDSOL [Costa Marazita] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51536h30@.nabble > wrote:

cgmarazita@?subject=Re: SU!: February Blog Articles
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cgmarazita@

Costa

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2020, at 9:32 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51530h77@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@ ?subject=Re: SU!: February Blog Articles

Joyce
On January 31, 2020 at 8:31 PM "SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51526h20@.nabble > wrote:

newsletter@ ?subject=February Blog Articles

Hi Everyone,

Costa Marazita

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h40@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Costa Marazita, please change the email address to: cgmarazita@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526p51536.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/February-Blog-Articles-tp51526p51544.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat