classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Favorite Stamps for Masculine Cards

Charlotte Lindmeier
Hello everyone,
A big thank you to all who shared this week. Our winner this week is Elaine Lampropolos.  She wins a week of FREE SUDSOL this week.

Our question this week is:
What is your favorite stamp set to use for masculine cards?
My favorite masculine set is Beautiful World - the entire World of Good bundle has a masculine vibe.
I like A GOOD GUY and most background stamps like STACKED STONE.
Way to Goat is a fun and easy way to make cards for the males in my life!
Geared Up Garage and Sailing Home are my go to’s!
My favorite go to masculine set is Geared up Garage.  With Bristol Motor 
Speedway NASCAR track here most of the guys (And gals too) are race or car fans!
I like to use the Sailing Home stamp set for my masculine cards.
I agree with most people.  The Sailing Home stamp set is about the only masculine set I have.
My favourite Masculine Stamp Set right now is Beautiful World.  It’s elegant and can be used for Birthdays, Special Events like Grad or new ventures.  And I really like the DSP that goes with it.  My second favourite is Sailing Home.
I find the best way sometimes to make masculine cards is using card stock as the base, then designer paper (one or two different layers), linen thread with tied knot (of course no bow) then use words from any number of stamp sets. 
I cased France ‘Frenchie’ Martin’s Motion Stamping Technique masculine card last year in one of my classes.  In this tutorial from May 24, 2019, she used the Waterfront and Enjoy Life stamp sets to create an easy masculine card.  I also used just the guy on a bike from the Enjoy Life set to make a simple masculine card. 
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week